[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

42 minutes ago, fasiou said:

How can i creat another accounts? Would you please tell me this step by step, thank you sooo much

1. Click on the button on the top left corner of the app to open Menu.

2. Click on My Page

3. At the email display session, click Edit.

4. Click Sign Out to sign out of the app.

5. Once signed out click Sign Up and follow normal sign up procedure to create anothe account. 

They know how many accounts you have on one device. I think they allow 2/3. Just be careful not to get blocked out on your device.

6 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

1. Click on the button on the top left corner of the app to open Menu.

2. Click on My Page

3. At the email display session, click Edit.

4. Click Sign Out to sign out of the app.

5. Once signed out click Sign Up and follow normal sign up procedure to create anothe account. 

They know how many accounts you have on one device. I think they allow 2/3. Just be careful not to get blocked out on your device.

Thanks, so everytime i want to vote with my another account i should do this or something else, im sorry for many questions i just afraid i may make a mistake. How should i chang accounts everytime that i want to vote?

8 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Thanks, so everytime i want to vote with my another account i should do this or something else, im sorry for many questions i just afraid i may make a mistake. How should i chang accounts everytime that i want to vote?

Once you create your second account, you can switch between accounts following step 1 to 4, but after you sign out, don't click Sign Up, just enter email and password to sign in to another account. 

If you have trouble with verifying emails and change language setting to Korean as @twoparkcouple guideline, after verifying emails, you can go to Settings and set the language back to English. Good luck. 

51 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Once you create your second account, you can switch between accounts following step 1 to 4, but after you sign out, don't click Sign Up, just enter email and password to sign in to another account. 

If you have trouble with verifying emails and change language setting to Korean as @twoparkcouple guideline, after verifying emails, you can go to Settings and set the language back to English. Good luck. 

Thank you my dear. But i have a question, this cheating will be solved, right? Can i have hope? I dont know i just want justice i cant stand mean plays against psj and pmy lets do everything that we can.

17 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Thank you my dear. But i have a question, this cheating will be solved, right? Can i have hope? I dont know i just want justice i cant stand mean plays against psj and pmy lets do everything that we can.

Only time will tell. Just do what we can for now. Online voting is well known to be lack of transparency so it is not something new.

Can anyone get access to their Starple app?

I could open the app but after I put in my email & pass to log in, the app shuts down. Idk how to fix it.

It seems like the more we protest about this stupid voting manipulation, the more problems Starple gives us meanwhile votes for the cheater keeps raising I'm assuming?

31 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Can anyone get access to their Starple app?

I could open the app but after I put in my email & pass to log in, the app shuts down. Idk how to fix it.

It seems like the more we protest about this stupid voting manipulation, the more problems Starple gives us meanwhile votes for the cheater keeps raising I'm assuming?

Which operating system are you using?

54 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Which operating system are you using?

IOS. It was perfecting fine for the first few days. I verified my email already and been voting suddenly since yesterday it wont let me anymore:angry:

Edit: I deleted & reinstalled thanks to some of ur advices and it worked!

Btw just saw the gap for the first time after days of not being able to log in and WOOOOW, these cheaters are ridiculous. If I was him & win, I would be kinda ashamed to accept it. You should know where u stand

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It’s kind of mess here. 

this is an open forum, so please be careful with what you’re gonna say here.. 

yes, agree.

this is an open forum and be careful to what you want to say...

we are disappointed with the situation, but please refrain to talk about 'cheating thing' or point and blame the other person anymore...

truly, i kinda feel uncomfortable reading this forum couple of days, sorry...:sweatingbullets:

I know that what's happening is really fishy but I really feel bad that people are bashing JHI and even resulting to asking people to boycott his drama (which is quite good tbh). Let us stop doing something like this and try to solve the problem without bringing other people down. I mean, the guy may not have anything to do with this. I'm not defending him or anything but I guess, it's just too much. Just my two cents. We don't want that to happen to our beloved #parkparkcouple, if the roles were reversed. -_-

• Like 3

Just now, peanut1024 said:

I know that what's happening is really fishy but I really feel bad that people are bashing JHI and even resulting to asking people to boycott his drama (which is quite good tbh). Let us stop doing something like this and try to solve the problem without bringing other people down. I mean, the guy may not have anything to do with this. I'm not defending him or anything but I guess, it's just too much. Just my two cents. We don't want that to happen to our beloved #parkparkcouple, if the roles were reversed. -_-

@peanut1024 if only we knew who does this fishy things, hope this will be resolved by the STARAPLE APP and hope that the APANSTARAWARDS will take actions too..

please update me the voting status.. thanks

17 minutes ago, sheilajones said:

@peanut1024 if only we knew who does this fishy things, hope this will be resolved by the STARAPLE APP and hope that the APANSTARAWARDS will take actions too..

please update me the voting status.. thanks

Yeah, hoping for that too. Let's just be vigilant in sending our complaints and voting at the same time :wub:

Update: Currently 118k lead, from 121k.