[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I do not think too that PMY suggested that song to him in the BTS considering that she never mentions anything connected to her ex bf in interviews. Unless as she never watched the drama which was after the broke up anyway, so never knew the connection. :lol:

His bestfriend always sing that song as PHS was one of the cast of The Heirs :lol:

• LOL 1

44 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Ok so

1. I checked to see whether Park Seo Joon sang Two People at all in his fan meetings before and NO, he has NOT sung it in any of his fan meeting.

2. My next question, which I need @twoparkcouple help: is Two People a popular song in South Korea? Is it such type of song that you would sing in an award ceremony like this? 

3. Remember in the bts when he was thinking about the song to sing and Park Min Young was giving him advice what type of songs women like? Is there any chance she suggested this song to him?

1 + 2 + 3 = ❣️ #cheers

the song Two People is very popular song because of not as OST of drama but the singer(sung si kyung) who sang Two People.(clearly, psj and pmy don't know the song is the ost of Heir. because I didn't know that before you guys said) and Two people is famous for a wedding song.  

Korean women like the singer's song very much, so men usually sing the sung si kyung's songs, when they propose.

I hope if ppc marry in the future, sung si kyung will sing Two people at wedding.:lol: he is also famaous for a wedding singer.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 7

15 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

Actually Two People was originally sung by Sung Si Kyung, released in 2005. It was already popular then, some first & second gen idols covered the song. In 2013, Park Jang Hyun remake the song for The Heirs OST. Maybe a lot of international k-drama fans knew this song from the OST but as far as I know it was well-known amongst Koreans since 13 years ago. Just to clear things off so that we can stop saying Two People is a song from PMY’s ex drama. It is, but that’s not the original & not the popular version among koreans in general. 

That's why when I searching two people there's SSK version and PJH version, this is answering my confusion

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

Actually Two People was originally sung by Sung Si Kyung, released in 2005. Some first & second gen idols covered tuhe song. In 2013, Park Jang Hyun remake the song for The Heirs OST. Maybe a lot of international k-drama fans knew this song from the OST but as far as I know it was well-known amongst Koreans since long time ago and Sung Si Kyung is a famous soloist. Just to clear things off so that we can stop saying Two People is a song from PMY’s ex drama. It is, but that’s not the original & not the more popular version among koreans in general. I doubt PPC even know it’s The Heirs OST.

yes you're right. i just know the song Two people as popular sung si kyung's wedding song. so i was suprised to hear the song was the ost of a drama.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I read some comments on Instagram that some fans shouted two people that’s why psj chose that song (not sure if it’s true)  Since i’m always delulu when it comes to parkpark couple, I will just assume that he chose that song because of pmy. :blush::joy:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, eleda said:

I read some comments on Instagram that some fans shouted two people that’s why psj chose that song (not sure if it’s true)  Since i’m always delulu when it comes to parkpark couple, I will just assume that he chose that song because of pmy. :blush::joy:

Actually if this is true, it’s not that bad too. Means fans generally support him with PMY, don’t mind asking him to sing a song associated with WWWSK & PMY when he was there & even won for FFMW :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, eleda said:

Well if it's true then it means his fans are still in fond of WWWSK and somehow are PPC shippers. I mean out of all songs why would they shouted him this song for this kind of event? Lol moreover he received an award for his previous drama not for wwwsk. :lol: 

Edit: @psjpmylbn snap u replied first but lol at our replies, same thought!! B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, eleda said:

Whatever way you look at it, it is a subtle sign related his moment to PMY anyway.

1. Logical thinking: have you ever seen PSJ bend his way for his fans? I don't think so. He has his ways of showing fans his gratitude, but as long as it is within his limit. He is NOT the type of person that will do something as fans ask him to if that is something he doesn't want to do or against his will. Example of this including: not bother to show up on his 7th year debut anniversary, not bother to react when fans shouting his name at Guangzhou airport, etc. are the most recent events I could think of. 

2. Even if it is fans asked him to do so, he himself should know that singing a song that link to another drama when receiving an award on a different drama is just...not right. 

3. If he wanted to do so and fans asked him to do so, and he did that, it means fans love him in WWWSK and support him with PMY. Remember, he was there for FFMW.

I feel sorry for other ships. Instead of keep deceiving themselves, they should prepare for the upcoming announcement.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Thanks 1

I read that he only thanked PD and the crew and not the cast :lol: poor shippers of his other ship, still blind? Still bashing PMY? They better accept reality.

@eleda if true it means WWWSK has totally overshadowed FFMW as his most popular drama and even if he was there for FFMW.

• Like 6

If there are still blind shippers of his other ship who thinks he was only pleasing his WWWSK fans, then how can they explain this? He did not know someone at his back took a pic of him taking video of the stage while Director was accepting award. Clearly it shows he did not include KJW, if she is someone special to him he would have included her :joy:

31_AA77_C9-_D0_C3-44_C9-9328-_AEDC04910_

• LOL 10

I only say this once. If a person doesn't live under a rock, he/she should be able to tell that the whole world is now kind of shipping Park-Park:

1. Korean news even pulled the title "I came alone without Sec Kim" / "I'm nervous because Sec Kim is not there", and it's been translated into many languages in news from other countries, even when he was there for another drama. 

2. All other celebs taking photos with PSJ tagged WWWSK.

3. When I clicked on PMY photos on facebook, somehow PSJ photos also came up next --> Is Mark Zuckerberg also PP shippers? :joy:

4. Their photos are everywhere on Instagram. 

End of discussion. Back to trolling game :lol:

• LOL 14

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If there are still blind shippers of his other ship who thinks he was only pleasing his WWWSK fans, then how can they explain this? He did not know someone at his back took a pic of him taking video of the stage while Director was accepting award. Clearly it shows he did not include KJW, if she is someone special to him he would have included her :joy:

31_AA77_C9-_D0_C3-44_C9-9328-_AEDC04910_

maybe it's still hard for them to accept their ship had sunked, or was there really a ship for them?...:joy:

anywho let's just ignore them and focus on our PPC.

same thoughts as you guys, PSJ won't be swayed by the fans if he himself is not thinking of someone in particular (PMY):love: when choosing the song.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, eleda said:

I read some comments on Instagram that some fans shouted two people that’s why psj chose that song

from this video we can clearly hear that he already said Sung Si Kyung (the singer’s name) and then the fans shouted Two saram (two people), it means the song wasn’t chosen by his fans but himself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

from this video we can clearly hear that he already said Sung Si Kyung’s name and then the fans shouted Two sarang, it means the song wasn’t chosen by his fans but himself. 

Agree, Fans became excited he was going to sing Two People because he already mentioned the singer so it means he chose the song himself  :tounge_wink:

Fans only shouted when they realized what he was going to sing. ;)

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Agree, Fans became excited he was going to sing Two People because he already mentioned the singer so it means he chose the song himself  :tounge_wink:

Fans only shouted when they realized what he was going to sing. ;)

and psj even said this song is what he sang in his latest drama(WWWSK). this is why fans shouted.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14