[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

PMY just updated. 4 for 4. That timing though. :sweat_smile:

My delulu  mind: she says cheers for PSJ. 

:P

OMG,, I think you are not delulu dear,, that cheers and love emoji... :wub:

Wooww they are make our shipper heart beating so fast right now! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

PMY just updated. 4 for 4. That timing though. :sweat_smile:

My delulu  mind: she says cheers for PSJ. 

:P

My #parkparkcouple heart cannot stand this anymore. Aaaaw these two. Even if their miles apart, they just can't help it ;) <3

• Like 10

Oooo myyyy! Whst a sweet man to sing as his speech for his award! I remember another speech of his when he grabbed the opportunity to thank his dad! Now i guess his grabbing the opportunity to declare via live broadcast his love for his special someone!!!! And.. she replied for all her 2M plus followers to see with a CHEERS!

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

OMG,, I think you are not delulu dear,, that cheers and love emoji... :wub:

Wooww they are make our shipper heart beating so fast right now! 

Hey guys, do you know what time it is?

it must be party time . . . 

Wohoooooo

they sent love code to each other and my heart can’t handle this. 

Someone popped up the champagne 

we need to celebrate this lol:joy:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

There's no denying now. It's very obvious that they have something together. There's no way PMY will quote Young Joon in her post yesterday and post Cheers today, after PSJ wins the award. This is no coincidences. Maybe they didnt even realise they are giving out clues, because they miss each other so much. I mean, come on. eventhough the MC request PSJ to sing, there's tons of song that he can sing but he chose to sing that lullaby. Im 100% confident with this ship. There's no turning back now :wub::wub:

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

There's no denying now. It's very obvious that they have something together. There's no way PMY will quote Young Joon in her post yesterday and post Cheers today, after PSJ wins the award. This is no coincidences. Maybe they didnt even realise they are giving out clues, because they miss each other so much. I mean, come on. eventhough the MC request PSJ to sing, there's tons of song that he can sing but he chose to sing that lullaby. Im 100% confident with this ship. There's no turning back now :wub::wub:

10000000% sure that he sang that song on purpose!!!

And MY post,, from all the emojis on her keyboard, she chose love emoji.. If I were her, I would not put that love emoji after I finnished my museum tours, I would rather put statue emoji, art or painting, or anything except red love one.. :D.. For sure she wants to expressed that love to someone special :wub: 

I will stay in this ship forever!!! 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

I think most of us already caught up to their patterns of updating each other what they are doing since the earlier pages of the forum, I’m glad that your finally 100% confident in this ship.

Also, if there’s any additional lurkers in the forum, you can feel free to just join in, even showing your support or just express your happiness goes a long way in making this thread active.

Finally, I kind of figured out the trend of their lovestagram posts and know why there’s no post of their Phuket trip or lack of photos, so apparently if either PMY or PSJ is out of the country be it for a photo shoot or a holiday, they tend to post pictures with them inside so as to let the other party know that they are safe and sound and also to let him/her feel assured without being too lovesick of each other.

If let’s say both PSJ and PMY are in a country together, be it in Korea or Phuket recently, we are expected not to get any news about them through Instagram or Weibo because they are busy enjoying some private time with each other. (The above paragraph is just a potential explanation of a pattern I see throughout their Lovestagram posts, subject to immediate confirmation upon wedding announcement :D.)

Going forward, I will see if my theory gets debunked when both of them start posting pictures despite being in the same country which I highly doubt but i’ll have faith that should this pattern continue, we will always be having updates of them if they are expected to be busy for the next few weeks or so.

P.S: It’s a wonderful good time to be a PPC shipper now YIPPEE! :glasses:

• Like 15

They knew their actions and social media posts are being monitored by Korean media, Korean and International fans, haters and everyone.

Yet,

- yesterday PMY quoted Young Joon's line

- PSJ chose to sing Two People known as his lullabye for PMY in WWWSK despite being there for FFMW

- Few minutes after PSJ won an award, PMY posted CHEERS with a heart sign.

It looks like these two are missing each other so much and if only they are not tied by some contracts prohibiting relationship reveal, they would have shouted their love to the world. :wub:

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

I can't with this couple anymore. Im just too happy for them:bawling:

PSJ is THE MAN!! The fact that he's not even afraid to do something like that publicly tells me he's totally smitten & adores PMY. No wonder even if PMY wanted to stay away and be cool, she can't and just accept to love him back!

btw PSJ was at the award for FMW not WWWSK according to soompi article so its even more special that he did that. Pretty much announced who his woman is.

• Like 9

lol phuket trip will forever be jealous. minyoung unnie, i see u updated ur ig a pic per day.. do u need to update regularly on this trip so that certain ‘someone’ who cant join will be happy to see ur face? 

i understand during phuket trip u have no time to update ur ig coz u have to give ur time and attention to that ‘someone’ instead of posting photos on ig. 

i just realised this forum has more than 7000 posts now.. WOW!! keep ‘em coming guys ~~ 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

lol at ‘where’s minyoungie’~~ knetz are secretly shipping them as well, they just dont realised it yet kekekeke

Actually during WWWSK airing in Korea majority comments said they should date in real life. The hate before was only due to how he answered the interviews. 

16 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

I can't with this couple anymore. Im just too happy for them:bawling:

PSJ is THE MAN!! The fact that he's not even afraid to do something like that publicly tells me he's totally smitten & adores PMY. No wonder even if PMY wanted to stay away and be cool, she can't and just accept to love him back!

btw PSJ was at the award for FMW not WWWSK according to soompi article so its even more special that he did that. Pretty much announced who his woman is.

Yes because the cut off period for SDA is May 31, 2018 so FFMW is in the cut off while WWWSK is not. That was why Something in the Rain was already in the cut off for SDA because it aired in May

• Like 4