[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi guys Ive been a silent lurker and I really enjoyed this thread that i decided to joint you guys. What i can say about this ship is that i am head over heels over our otp. The last ship i lurked was Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin but after the show finished I can no longer feel the "it" factor maybe because the do not have "coincidences" like our couple. This ship though keep me wanting to check my phone all the time to see any new comment (OMG). 

TBH i do not know much about PSJ nor PMY. This is the first time I ever heard about them and see them. So I cant give you much insight about their prev relation with their other co-stars. 

But I just started to watch FFMW's bts and press con. From what I can see, the way PSJ treated KJW is so much different than to PMY. With KJW it feels like it is more Her to Him (she is more attracted to him). While with PMY it is clear that it is more Him to Her (He is more attracted to Her). But then this is just my comment. 

Happy Shipping

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, audreyreign13 said:

OK JUST SLIDE TO THE NEXT PHOTO FIRST.

i know WE'VE DISCUSSED about this picture, but this post really caught my attention lol. THIS COULD BE ANOTHER PURE COINCIDENCE as the second photo of PMY was posted when she was in Thailand. while PSJ posted this picture with a caption 'bye HK' . but the hairstyle and the top seems the same to me. 

JUST FOR FUN THO, don't take this seriously. (:

I did a research back then since I was so curious about the girl reflected in the window.. And really apologise to ruin your fun dear,, that photo was taken at the ozone ritz carlton Hongkong. At that time, PSJ had business trip in HK, I think he was attending some events, he went with his manager and stylist team. 

And my guessing the one who taken the pic was the girl in white, who appeared as his stylist.. 

Hikss,, I also wish that the girl would be PMY.. And I will be happy if my research is wrong,,:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Please don’t get the wrong idea bout my previous post. I got the answer and I already deleted that post..

so everyone please chill out okey. I was just asking because I wanted to know more about PSJ not because I wanted to talk about his co-star bfore wwwsk....

Sorry bout that. 

:)

nahh, its fine. we are all given the FREEDOM OF SPEECH. and i don't see any harm from your question. i personally think that people here are actually pretty chill and cool though.

just try to read their explanations/reply in the most positive way. :star:

ALSO, it's nice to keep this thread going. so continue to share your thoughts with us. its a forum after all. (although i also rarely post here:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

ALSOit's nice to keep this thread going. so continue to share your thoughts with us. its a forum after all. (although i also rarely post here:lol:

Lol 

wanted this thread keep going faster but rarely post , :joy:it might because being a reader is so much fun than being a speaker especially when all detectives and body language experts are here sharing their observations and thoughts .

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Taiwanese actor wants to meet PSJ tonight because he is a fan of WWWSK. My guess is this actor has a crush on Young Joon's secretary so he watched WWWSK ;)

Lmao if he has a crush on VP's secretary then not sure if he will get a hand shake or an air conditioning stare feeling instead :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

HERE'S A LONGER VIDEO OF PSJ SINGING.

and i suggest to lower down the volume if you're wearing headphone bc the fan is screaming so loud at the end lmao. (id scream too if i were her tho) :lol:

btw, @seratward01 im not sure why but maybe he did it voluntarily as to express his gratitude for the award or the fans ask him to. 

EDITED: the MC asked him to sing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The lyrics are deep and perfect!!! :wub:

Two People by Park Janghyun Eng lyrics

After a tiring day passes, underneath the
moonlight, two people become one shadow
A vague happiness that seems
reachable is still over there

Even if my scarred heart casts
a shadow on your dreams
PLease remember that a person, who
loves you till it hurts, is next to you

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

When I’m walking with you, when I can’t
see where I need to go or the path I’m on
I’ll remember the world of that day when
everything dazzled with just you alone

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
On a dark night, e
ven if we’re lost and
wandering, let’s be each other’s light

In the far days ahead,
even if the dreams we’re looking
for isn’t past the rainbow
The times spent with you right
now are more precious to me

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
Even if the cruel wind blows again, we
will overcome the rough times together

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

OMG!!!! My heart aaaarggghhhh

Is he trying to tell to the world about his current feeling or is he trying to tell someone that he is trully loves her :wub:

Can someone tell me why did he sing that song?

Funny how he attended the Awards Night for Fight For My Way but he looks like Young Joon tonight with LYJ shirt at the wedding and sang Young Joon's song for Mi So :P

Are you missing someone in Europe PSJ? :wub:

I wonder if PSJ is aware that Two People is The Heirs OST (LMH drama) :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7