[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

I so want these two to be together....I know its a bit childish...but I really like PSJ's personality and feel that he is going to be an amazing life-partner to PMY. I wonder how it will be to see these two act in dramas with other co-actors. Knowing how professional and good they are, I'm sure they will create excellent chemistry with their future partners. But I hope I can enjoy their work with other actors as well. Now I can somewhat relate to how shippers of PSJ and KJW might have felt seeing PSJ having such explosive chemistry with PMY. I was just watching the KBS 2017 awards ceremony....PSJ is so dreamy and such a man....no wonder FFMY's fans fell for the lead pair. All PSJ's fault!!! :P Waiting to see PMY and PSJ in some award ceremony together! 

Notice how PSJ really explained there at KBS how his chemistry with KJW was only because they were in character. 

There was no need to explain since the teasing by the MC made their fans happy, but it looks like he was in relationship and does not want his gf to misinterpret. ;)

Remember this was in Dec 31, 2017 and there were already rumors in Korea about him and PMY before this. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Notice how PSJ really explained there at KBS how his chemistry with KJW was only because they were in character. 

There was no need to explain since the teasing by the MC made their fans happy, but it looks like he was in relationship and does not want his gf to misinterpret. ;)

Remember this was in Dec 31, 2017 and there were already rumors in Korea about him and PMY before this. 

I see your point. After admitting that their hearts had fluttered for each other, PSJ did clarify because he was immersed in his character. He was a complete gentleman. He paid attention to KJW, but he remained clam and composed. When he is with PMY, he seems like a high school kid. He is all smiles....he is shy and at the same time, the way he would look at her (especially with their height difference)...it is so intense. I can't wait to see them do an interview together or even in an award ceremony, only so as to confirm that yes they are very much a real couple.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I see your point. After admitting that their hearts had fluttered for each other

I remembered when the mC asked that and after they said yes their heart fluttered the mc turned around and said okey i dont need more explanation, but then PSJ was like no no no with his hand gesture and and he almost stands up from his sit cos of the mc :joy:

But then he said he doesn’t want to be on the news/highlights tomorrow morning.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I remembered when the mC asked that and after they said yes their heart fluttered the mc turned around and said okey i dont need more explanation, but then PSJ was like no no no with his hand gesture and and he almost stands up from his sit cos of the mc :joy:

But then he said he doesn’t want to be on the news/highlights tomorrow morning.

Well we never know

:joy: He took pains to explain as if he was afraid "someone" might be watching TV and gets angry hahaha.

the first rumor online was October 2017 when someone posted about PPC in Daum Cafe so whether they were already dating or he was still courting PMY by December 31, he did not want to blow up his chance with her. :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 3

@mimixemix that's the point...he doesn't want to be on the news with KJW but, he can give open-ended answers regarding his and PMY's relationship and can tolerate all the negative comments of those moronic knetziens :joy: we shippers are not fools, we can see how head over heels he is for our secretary Kim :wub:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

And after that, in January 6, 2018 when there was an article of his denial about KJW, there was a random comment from a Korean in Naver that Park Seo Joon is dating Park Min Young. :glasses: 

4616_BE73-_C8_C2-4_C5_A-9_D10-6_D282_CEA

Wait, so the article of his denial dating KjW was on january 2018? 

@parkparkloveu

i thought it was around August 2017 after their drama ended .

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

He denied before after FFMW drama ended, but since they were teased by the MC last December 31 during KBS Awards, there were also articles that came out about it

Oh really.? 

Hmmm I never knew about it .

I just googled it but only the one from August that showed up and not the article from January .

what did he said on january?? 

Sorry i just curious 

7 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Oh really.? 

Hmmm I never knew about it .

I just googled it but only the one from August that showed up and not the article from January .

what did he said on january?? 

Sorry i just curious 

It was just about KBS Awards not really about dating rumors just about him and KJW among the winners of best couple awards and some writers elaborated about them being teased by MC.

It was different in 2016 KBS when SongSong won Best Couple together with other drama couples but had special award as Best Couple in Asia.

in 2017 no drama couple was awarded Best Couple in Asia :lol:

8 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Our PPC better be sweeping awards at the end of the yr whether dating or not cuz I'll be one pissed of fan if they dont get invited & win just cuz of the dating rumor. They were freaking both amazing actor & actress in this drama!

Sadly, TVN has no Awards Night

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Have TVn dramas got nomination in awards? If yes, I think if they're got nomination like Best Couple or something like PSJ said he dont wanna lose so he won't feel awkward with PMY. We so thirsty with PPC moments :sweatingbullets:

Only in some award bodies because, other award bodies are only for public stations like KBS, MBC and SBS

the earliest possible awards which WWWSK may qualify is APAN Star Awards in October 13 this year. Which will be aired on TVN. In 2016, SSC won Best Couple there. 

• Like 1