[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, sonoma said:

do understanding how her fans feel, blame us to put "more fire " on the rumors ,   but she's is a 32 years old woman, if she want to avoid rumors she's definitely know how to do it. today IG, why she quote exact words I really don't know  LOL !

Exactly my point! Why all the heavy duty denying if she will tease us like this! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

The teasing and trolling makes it more fun, doesn’t it? 

She knows what she’s doing and she’s having fun while doing it.

Her and PSJ are taking their time. I mean, after all the denials, the press and netizens still think that they are dating, so might as well have fun with it instead of being pressured, right?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Imagine if she starts to be like PSJ with his trolling game, it will be the death of us all :joy:

Cause she has been always the prudent and rational one lol

@snitchdream08 look at @twoparkcouple translation, she's korean.

She can also get lessons about timing and right amount of sass from her best friend. 

:joy:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

I can imagine psj expression when he saw that caption :lol:

I wonder if they stalk each other. ? 

I stalked their IG everyday so IG automatically put their Instagram on my 5 tops most and recent searched.

:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if they stalk each other. ? 

I stalked their IG everyday so IG automatically put their Instagram on my 5 tops most and recent searched.

:D

I am sure of that and I heard PMY has a secret private ig and so does PSJ. 

Statistics report for MY IG post on Sep 1, 2018.

There were 2,672 comments when I started:

• 47 comments tagged bn_sj2013 = 1.75%
  • 14 comments tagged rachel_mypark and bn_sj2013 together = 0.5%, all of them congratulating these 2 on winning No.1 K celebs loved by International fans on Viki.
  • 1 comment tagged bn - maybe slipped finger before being able to finish the tagging (poor guy / girl being dragged into this)  :lol:
  • 2 comments (from 1 person) tagged actorleeminho
  • 1 comment tagged jichangwook

I also notice that her fans are from everywhere in the world. So far I've seen: Asia, Europe, North (Canada & USA), South America (few people said they're from Chile and Brazil), Oceania (ANZ), and yesterday in this post, I found a fan saying hi from Africa. Congrats MY!!!!! :smile:

P/S: I'm dead at her new post where she pulled the line of PSJ from WWWSK. I might just pass doing statistics on her new post though because I'm afraid my laptop will just hang on the amount of bn_sj2013 tagging :joy:

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

Wait... she has a private Ig? Really???

never heard that before.

It's just speculation. Because she used to follow a few accounts but then dropped following everyone so fans speculating that she created a personal account.

We don't know what that account is. You might never know. Else, how could it be called private account? :lol: To me, it makes sense to have your own private account to interact with friends, and another kind of 'work' account to interact with fans in public.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

That is why fans should not be overprotective. She knows how to handle herself. She has been an actress for more than a decade now. What happened in the past when she was younger is a different situation, different story because she was a different person. Now she has matured and become wiser.

Yes I agree. To also prove this point, amongst the comments in her Van Gogh museum post, there was one talking about plastic surgery. The comment asked whether it was her true beauty with no surgery. But today when I checked that IG post, that comment has gone. I'm not sure if she deleted it or hid it or it has been reported and IG hid it, but I think it's likely her action. IG algorithm is not that smart to understand such comment related to plastic surgery and how conservative people keep using it to bash others. Artificial Intelligence can't get to this point yet. Even if an IG staff reviewed this comment, it's also hard to tell if it violated IG policies. 

So if my thinking is correct, it means that she did take some actions to clean out her post comments but she did not take action with those comments tagging bn_sj2013. It means she doesn't worry or get upset about it. Fans need to be more rational. As I said, PMY is 32 now. I believe she knows how to handle her life and her career, and from her new post, I think she knows how to be a Captain of this ship as well. We should welcome our new Captain :joy: 

• Like 6

I so want these two to be together....I know its a bit childish...but I really like PSJ's personality and feel that he is going to be an amazing life-partner to PMY. I wonder how it will be to see these two act in dramas with other co-actors. Knowing how professional and good they are, I'm sure they will create excellent chemistry with their future partners. But I hope I can enjoy their work with other actors as well. Now I can somewhat relate to how shippers of PSJ and KJW might have felt seeing PSJ having such explosive chemistry with PMY. I was just watching the KBS 2017 awards ceremony....PSJ is so dreamy and such a man....no wonder FFMY's fans fell for the lead pair. All PSJ's fault!!! :P Waiting to see PMY and PSJ in some award ceremony together! 

• Like 3

first time posting here, been a silent lurker from minmin couple to healer couple thread and hopefully this parkpark couple thread would be the last of my ship for park min young. i'm one of those loyal fans of PMY that's wishing to find her true happiness in love and life because that's what she deserve. i hope that this is it.

i hope that PSJ is the one for her,

love their on and off screen chemistry,

looking forward for their great future together. also hoping to find new friends here:D:D:D

• Like 6