[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

PMY is in Amsterdam; she just posted a photo near the canal. Yesterday she was in Van Gogh museum. That explains why she flew early before scheduled photoshoot.

I love how the couple complement each other in interests and hobbies: arts, travelling, foreign languages, fashion... Very admirable and lovable! 

• Like 8

Blessing this page with another update from PMY !

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

In his latest interview after WWWSK published in Woman's DongA Aug 30, he also mentioned about wanting to learn another foreign language. He said he already knew a bit of Spanish and he wants to learn more Chinese and English 

PMY sister lives in Singapore now but married to an American.

Chinese and English??...how fortunate he is...PMY is fluent in both language, she can be his teacher :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

28 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Blessing this page with another update from PMY !

Chinese and English??...how fortunate he is...PMY is fluent in both language, she can be his teacher :phew::rolleyes:

Can someone explain to me why a person who is fluent in English and Chinese happened to give her dog a "Spanish-like" name????

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Can someone explain to me why a person who is fluent in English and Chinese happened to give her dog a "Spanish-like" name????

Leon is actually a French name. I may be wrong, but I feel like she has an affinity with France.

• Like 1

@lovely_skham ..Based from what you said about the fact that PSJ deleted a lot of his IG photos sometimes between Jan-Feb 2018, I wonder what was the turning point back then because PMY hasn't updated anything from mid January to March as well (unless she has deleted some posts?) 

She would always update at least once a month..that was a very long IG hiatus from her. 

2 minutes ago, Inetz said:

@lovely_skham ..Based from what you said about the fact that PSJ deleted a lot of his IG photos sometimes between Jan-Feb 2018, I wonder what was the turning point back then because PMY hasn't updated anything from mid January to March as well (unless she has deleted some posts?) 

She would always update at least once a month..that was a very long IG hiatus from her. 

As far as I'm concerned, Pmy hasn't deleted any post at that time since I am a devoted fan of her after Queen for seven days. I used to ship her with YWJ crazily haha :lol:

Psj deleted a lot of posts before the Pmy casting info (27 Feb?). After that, he didn't delete his posts any more.

One thing fan noticed is Psj deleted a lot of Simba photos. I wonder why. Did he want to hide sth? Did he just rearrange his instagram space or maybe that dog is not Simba :huh:B)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Hmmm.  Maybe because sometime in January their datung rumor has started to circulate?  If I remember it right when PSY and KJW dating rumor came out one netz commented that PSJ and PMY are dating likethatperson randomly commented.  We dont know how legit this info though still,  I think maybe media started to speculate and investigate already.  So both of them started to be more cautious.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Leon is actually a French name. I may be wrong, but I feel like she has an affinity with France.

Yes it is a french name but the origin is the same, it's from latin language which also means "Lion"

23 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Is it safe to say that she’s on vacation right now? The official sched says that the shoot will start on the 5th, and none of her usual staff is with her. 

Yes I think her stylist will join her later and the photoshoot start on Sept 6th?

6 minutes ago, hyperfangirl01 said:

Hmmm.  Maybe because sometime in January their datung rumor has started to circulate?  If I remember it right when PSY and KJW dating rumor came out one netz commented that PSJ and PMY are dating likethatperson randomly commented.  We dont know how legit this info though still,  I think maybe media started to speculate and investigate already.  So both of them started to be more cautious.

It's very possible.

5 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Yes it is a french name but the origin is the same, it's from latin language which also means "Lion"

Yes I think her stylist will join her later and the photoshoot start on Sept 6th?

It's very possible.

I can imagine them discussing together if PMY would take the role of Kim Mi So but knowing them,  both are professionals and their work always preceeds evrything else.  PMY cannot decline it because she is the perfect actress for the role.  This may also be the reason why they "seem" distant and aloof during their promo photoshoots not until the viki interview that it naturally showed how comfy they are with each other. 

I just want to add my observation with their BTS too. 

The content of the the BTS released by tvn changed overtime.  It is very evident in the first few eps that they are showing clips of them having fun together but later eps would only show professio al intwractions or they just focus on them individually. 

They may have thought they can finish the drama without anyone noticing it,  but they did not anticipate the impact of their chemistry to the public.  It was just toooo strong.  And everything was just got out of their hands :D They can never go back now,  they cannonly move forwars.  And we can only wait.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, hyperfangirl01 said:

I can imagine them discussing together if PMY would take the role of Kim Mi So but knowing them,  both are professionals and their work always preceeds evrything else.  PMY cannot decline it because she is the perfect actress for the role.  This may also be the reason why they "seem" distant and aloof during their promo photoshoots not until the viki interview that it naturally showed how comfy they are with each other. 

I just want to add my observation with their BTS too. 

The content of the the BTS released by tvn changed overtime.  It is very evident in the first few eps that they are showing clips of them having fun together but later eps would only show professio al intwractions or they just focus on them individually. 

They may have thought they can finish the drama without anyone noticing it,  but they did not anticipate the impact of their chemistry to the public.  It was just toooo strong.  And everything was just got out of their hands :D They can never go back now,  they cannonly move forwars.  And we can only wait.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too! They were kind of distant in the later bts that I got kind of sad, and then poof, came that looong sweet hug (you can really feel the intensity of their emotions) in the last bts and all is well :D 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I don't care much about which language "Leon" refers to. One thing should be noted that Leon or Park Leon is Park Seojoon nickname called by fan after KMHM. The drama was in 2015 and Leon's birthday is September 2015 :blush:.  Do not forget this 

Pics_Art_09_01_09_53_13.jpg

PSJ: Hi

PMY: Hi there, you. #bestregards

It totally sounds like they were talking with each other considering the time of the posts and its content. Moreover, PSJ uploaded it on midnight and 30 min later PMY posted it. It is merely coincidence or intented act?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Woow another coincedences,, similar peace sign and posting date.. I noticed that they started the "lovestagram" from september 2015,,

And this one.. These were posted at 25 September 2015.. I don't know the translation of his caption but the pic seen like twilight sky then PMY posted in the same date with caption "Good Night" also pose with beautiful smile and  heart sign,,, my delulu mind said that they sent secret message to each other :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bunny93 said:

Just for fun guys. Question: who wore it better :glasses:?

1420504600_830092.jpg

Untitled_zpsybwbrgic.png

PSJ and BJH wore the shirt in 2014. Fast forward to March 2016, PMY posted a picture of her in a similar shirt  =))))))))

I'd say both looks good...BJH looks cute and funky while PMY looks sexy and sassy :wub:

• Like 1

Question of the day: why do u think PSJ & PMY like each other? :phew:

For me I think PSJ is fatally attracted to PMY. How she looks & carries herself, he's drawn to her naturally. T

As for PMY, I think she's drawn to him cause he's a manly man. He seems like someone she could pour her heart out to and he would just hug her type of thing to comfort her.

• Like 7