[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I am so happy I guessed it right that PMY will update soon. :wub:

Now I am standing by my belief that PSJ did not update yet because he wants us to stop begging him for Phuket pic and forget about it. :lol:

@lovely_skham

Yes he deleted a lot but from 2014 to 2018 that is more than 1500 days and his posts with deleted ones are only up to 500. So my point is, he still do not post daily (500 posts in 1500 days) there are gaps a few weeks in between, fans have to be patient when he will update next.

@brownsugar I think he did not expect anyone will notice the shoes in the video, he deleted a lot of Simba pics though. 

I was following him since 2016 although I did not mind his posts that much and did not notice until recently when there is already this ship that a lot were deleted :lol:what I noticed before was how he used to interact in instagram because I see him from time to time commenting in ig of his friends like Hyung Sik and others. 

In fan pics of him filming last night, he was always with his phone. I guess he also lurks in ig aside from chatting with someone abroad   B):lol:

• LOL 4

@parkparkloveu I guess it is all in perspective, since I would say that I consider over 432+ posts in 4-5 years pretty generous, since he has been working non-stop and he is a Korean actor who isn't expected to post promotional ads to the degree that I have seen other celebrities do or contractually forced to promote on their IG's. A lot of the times when you take a look at other actors who have higher posts its due to some photo shots that come in 3's or its nothing of interest. Anywhoo for me I generally say if my bias can at least post once a week I am thrilled. I think that if he is the type to post a lot it really has to do with self promotion of products and such, not necessarily wanting share a little bit of his life. I used to follow alot of the big name actors and I stopped because I would get tired of them being absent for a month and posting multiple photos that isnt a selfie or its just a selfie that has been taken at different angles. Thankfully PSJ doesn't do that. I would consider PSJ one of the most popular and active actors right now and I can't really think of any other actors on IG that have come to his current success that would represent the latter. Again my perspective, not trying to banter just thought I would expand on the topic.

• Like 4

Yes he is more active than other actors in instagram but he still does not need to post daily.

Although I honestly expected him to post after BTS concert as he used to post when he hangs out with his Hwarang friends, but this time, he did not.

Which made me think on probable reasons why and I read his instagram comments many were asking for Phuket pic :lol: since he cannot give it, he opted to stay silent for now. 

During WWWSK a lot of comments asked for selfie with PMY. He could not post one as I am sure PMY would not agree too. So best thing he did was as thank you for Drama's success, he posted the banner with their selfie in the center pic. :lol:

@sonoma 

Strange why she deleted PSJ pic.

Big Nana ( the stylist) is LMH stylist and became stylist and BFF of PMY, sometime around 2015 she also became PSJ stylist. During HK MAMA 2016 she was stylist of both PMY and PSJ and possibly PPC had bonding there at the time.

Big Nana used to style PSJ during FFMW days. PMY's BFF was his stylist during FFMW :lol:;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

pmy always said she is gonna get married in may when she turns 35.. that will be in 2021. what if they already decided on wedding date in 2021 hhehehe. now we just have to wait and see. unless little seo joon or min young comes early then they will probably move the date faster.. sorry im deluluing lolol

• LOL 3

Its interesting to note that PSJ deleted 184 pictures overnight :wink: and i think one of the pics he deleted was an award pic... The pic had 4 awards he won in 2015 so it seems odd he deleted that... Maybe he must have written something that could be linked to PMY..i feel like sherlock homes trying to solve a mystery.... A very bad sherlock 

• LOL 3

Actually, how old is pmy in korean age? She’s 32 in international age, i think when she said 35 she was talking in korean age, which she is already 33 or 34, right? Chances are if she’s planning on getting  married when shes 35, it’ll be next year or 2 years from now right?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Chrissy Dang said:

wait can someone recap who the stylist is and how is this related to our PPC?

It's Big Nana. She's been mentioned in numerous post in here. I think you cal pull out all those posts easily by googling this forum + Big Nana. I suggest you collect the information yourself and redraw the timeline of all events together to form a story yourself. 

• Like 1

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she was in early 20s, she thought she marry before 27, she was in late 20s, she thought she marrys before 35. but now she want to marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. and she added she never marry to her job.:lol:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pmy said in the interview after wwwsk, she no longer thinks she should marry before 35.  she was in early 20s, she thought she marry before 27, she was in late 20s, she thought she marrys before 35. but now she want to marry when she meets a good man and in proper timing. and she added she never marry to her job.:lol:

Is it the interview at the end of WWWSK when she was in her wedding dress? I found so many interesting things recently:

1. In that WWWSK-end interview, I remember MY said something along the line of "she will not be marrying to her job."

2. During the Viu event in Singapore she brought it up again voluntarily, saying something along the line of "she will still be acting after she gets married." :lol: 

3. Also in Viu event, she announced a potential fan meeting in the near future :sweat_smile:

4. Wedding planner accounts are following her on IG. Interestingly, I don't think they follow lots of Korean celebs, and most of them are married. 

No conclusion yet, but maybe not 2020 anymore...We have the right to be hopeful. 

• Like 4

Pmy said that she wanted to get married at 35. I think she refered to the Korean age , which should be in May 2020 as she wants.

Interestingly I happened to come across an article of Psj in May 2017. He said he wanted to move to overseas and live abroad to study English in 3 years which is also 2020. Another coincidence I guess B):ph34r:?

Everyone knows PMY used to live in US and have sister lives there too. So PSJ, just quickly marry PMY cuz she is a "free pass" to the US so you can study English there. Both can get what they want. A Win-win situation :D:lol:

Source: https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-grazia-interview-perfect-match/

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, Chrissy Dang said:

wait can someone recap who the stylist is and how is this related to our PPC?

She is LMH stylist since way back City Hunter days. She is also PMY's stylist and became a close friend of PMY. Sometime 2015, she became PSJ stylist too and in MAMA 2016 Hongkong she styled both PSJ and PMY. She was stylist of PSJ in FFMW and in many of his events in 2017

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bunny93 said:

Pmy said that she wanted to get married at 35. I think she refered to the Korean age , which should be in May 2020 as she wants.

Interestingly I happened to come across an article of Psj in May 2017. He said he wanted to move to overseas and live abroad to study English in 3 years which is also 2020. Another coincidence I guess B):ph34r:?

Everyone knows PMY used to live in US and have sister lives there too. So PSJ, just quickly marry PMY cuz she is a "free pass" to the US so you can study English there. Both can get what they want. A Win-win situation :D:lol:

Source: https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-grazia-interview-perfect-match/

In his latest interview after WWWSK published in Woman's DongA Aug 30, he also mentioned about wanting to learn another foreign language. He said he already knew a bit of Spanish and he wants to learn more Chinese and English 

PMY sister lives in Singapore now but married to an American.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

In his latest interview after WWWSK published in Woman's DongA Aug 30, he also mentioned about wanting to learn another foreign language. He said he already knew a bit of Spanish and he wants to learn more Chinese and English 

PMY sister lives in Singapore now but married to an American.

PMY said in some interview 2017 after SDQ that she wants to marry at 35. She probably will take a break from acting to focus on her little family after marriage. I wonder if that plan has changed yet B)

Edited by bunny93
  • Like 1