[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

53 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Do you guys have a link for the cafe? And if I may ask, what do you need to do to level up? Just in case it’s like the other cafes in which you have to level up to see the photos and/ videos?

link- http://m.cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD

If you want to be leveled up, you have to buy Blu-ray or dvd and then submit a screenshot of your purchasing screen on pre-order site. but some international fans broke rules "don't share contents out of the cafe", staff leveled down all international members stautus. they don't allow to share contents about ParkPark. I think they overprotect Parkpark couple.:joy:

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

If you want to be leveled up, you have to buy Blu-ray or dvd and then submit a screenshot of your purchasing screen on pre-order site. but some international fans broke rules "don't share contents out of the cafe", staff leveled down all international members stautus. they don't allow to share contents about ParkPark. I think they overprotect Parkpark couple.:joy:

I’ll just go and cry then. I was planning to purchase it after it’s release because I wasn’t sure of my whereabouts during its release. 

16 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

i've seen this picture a few years ago in facebook. you can see clearly that her eyes are monolid and the nose are slightly different. but SHE STILL LOOKS PRETTY ASF. 

Still so pretty!!! That cheeks though.  I am missing that cute cheeks of hers! :D

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

btw, why psj&pmy don't update their IG.:bawling:

I think it will take sometime until they'll decide to post again, maybe it's because the last photo PMY uploaded in her IG had so much PSJ tagging. Hence,  hiatus.  I just hope they won't discover the app/setting in IG that doesn't allow followers to comment on pics (or is that actually better for them?).  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

i wonder which part of the press conference was this for them to make that eye contact again? Its their own secret way to communicate, why’s pmy nodding to psj?

It is at 36:48. LTW just finished giving an answer to a question  and PPC was having a moment but the MC asked pmy a question... Too bad there's no eng subs. This video is from another angle so you can't really see PSJ's eyes. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, hyperfangirl01 said:

I think it will take sometime until they'll decide to post again, maybe it's because the last photo PMY uploaded in her IG had so much PSJ tagging. Hence,  hiatus.  I just hope they won't discover the app/setting in IG that doesn't allow followers to comment on pics (or is that actually better for them?).  :sweatingbullets:

They are both stalkers in ig so I think they knew that. They do not want to disable comments. PSJ had liked a pic in instagram around few days ago. They are always online, they are both stalkers. PSJ follows the hashtag of his name so he knew what fans are talking about him.

I think he is not posting anything because when he posted the London pics a lot of comments were asking for Phuket pics and he is not planning to post any. 

When he was with his friends watching BTS concert many expected him to post but he didn't. I think its also because he knew many would still ask why he skipped posting the Phuket trip pics. So he is giving enough time for shippers to forget Phuket pics.  :D

• Like 6