[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Is the two pictures from first episode party are the same time? Their clothes are different. CMIIW 

First episode viewing? Yes same time and same clothes, PMY and PSJ are wearing light blue. The pic where they were sitting together is not in HD so colors and stripes are not clear but look at the style of PSJ's shirt and PMY dress that time and the original pic of this is very broad, the function room and the screen can be seen and it can be seen they were watching Episode 1. This pic posted here was cropped by shippers to emphasize PPC. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Their timing is impeccable, like I said I love how today he will be filming out of Seoul (Cheongju) and she’s also scheduled for photoshoots leaving Seoul (Berlin). Reminds me of when YJ left for Europe on a business meeting and Miso was just as busy herself but when they were reunited they showed eachother just how much they missed one another. Just a working “couple” but making sure they have time to see eachother like Phuket and the Commentary yesterday.

* @parkparkloveu I still wouldn’t 100% say that she wasn’t able to make it for a little bit of the dinner since it was 11:30 by the time it was uploaded. If she was there she would have made it for a couple of drinks and went home. Hence no photo :)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

PYM heading to Berlin for Cosmopolitan.

Hehe Germany :lol: :lol::lol: I can't wait for catching these two love birds one day. But with SJ's schedule for the next few days, I don't expect anything interesting. Just hope she will upload photos on IG so I can practice my web data scraping skill :tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Their timing is impeccable, like I said I love how today he will be filming out of Seoul and she’s also scheduled for photoshoots leaving Seoul. Reminds me of when YJ left for Europe on a business meeting and Miso was just as busy herself but when they were reunited they showed eachother just how much they missed one another. Just a working “couple” but making sure they have time to see eachother like Phuket and the Commentary yesterday.

* @parkparkloveu I still wouldn’t 100% say that she wasn’t able to make it for a little bit of the dinner since it was 11:30 by the time it was uploaded. If she was there she would have made it for a couple of drinks and went home. Hence no photo :)

I believe the cast often upload photos once they got home to avoid being stalked especially if they are with more popular ones 

SORRY TO BE THE LITTLE DEVIL HERE :naughty:

Here is my theory:

I think PMY did not go to dinner

I think PSJ went there but since he was standing up he was on his way home ahead of the others.

I think they met privately had private moment after dinner because they will not see each other for maybe 1 week or 2 weeks the most

Hence, THE TIRED LOOK TODAY.

:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

SORRY TO BE THE LITTLE DEVIL HERE :naughty:

Here is my theory:

I think PMY did not go to dinner

I think PSJ went there but since was standing up he was on his way home. 

I think they met privately had private moment after dinner because they will not see each other for maybe 1 week or 2 weeks the most

Hence, THE TIRED LOOK TODAY.

:glasses:

Possible, but for me, it's different.

My theory goes like this.

She went to the dinner/reunion to catch up with everyone. The gathering might've ended around 11:30-12:30.

She then went home and started to pack for the trip, which she might've finished around twilight.

• Like 2

Ok so let me lay out all the theories for u guys and go ahead and choose based on what u like lol

1) PMY & PSJ both attended but PMY had to leave early due to trip so she wasn't in the pic. PSJ somewhat has to show up somewhere in pics cuz it'd cause more suspicious that neither are in the pics.

2) PMY didn't go cuz of trip. PSJ still have to go cuz back to point 1, it'd be weird if neither went. people would immediately assumed they both ditched dinner to be w/ each other.

3) PMY didn't go. PSJ showed up real quick then head to PMY's place to see her before she leaves for trip.

4) PMY went but went home early. PSY stayed later but then headed out earlier than the rest too to head to PMY's place cuz VP Park can't see her for the next couple days. And when they meet up privately, the rest is history.

I vote for #4. It makes the most sense to me. Unless there's an official statement, I dont believe she didnt go. It's the commentary, if all the staff went, dont tell me the female lead was not there even for just 1 sec just cuz she has a trip to pack for. Look at her at the airport, she looked tired from more than just packing lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy Dang said:

Ok so let me lay out all the theories for u guys and go ahead and choose based on what u like lol

1) PMY & PSJ both attended but PMY had to leave early due to trip so she wasn't in the pic. PSJ somewhat has to show up somewhere in pics cuz it'd cause more suspicious that neither are in the pics.

2) PMY didn't go cuz of trip. PSJ still have to go cuz back to point 1, it'd be weird if neither went. people would immediately assumed they both ditched dinner to be w/ each other.

3) PMY didn't go. PSJ showed up real quick then head to PMY's place to see her before she leaves for trip.

4) PMY went but went home early. PSY stayed later but then headed out earlier than the rest too to head to PMY's place cuz VP Park can't see her for the next couple days. And when they meet up privately, the rest is history.

I vote for #4. It makes the most sense to me. Unless there's an official statement, I dont believe she didnt go. It's the commentary, if all the staff went, dont tell me the female lead was not there even for just 1 sec just cuz she has a trip to pack for. Look at her at the airport, she looked tired from more than just packing lol

My guess is either #3 or #4 :D

• Like 1

Actually now come to think of it, the wwwsk cast all had a pretty long day, especially psj and pmy since they had to do the commentary of the dvd which I’m guessing started in the morning? Maybe 8-9 ish? 

Looking at at the photo, it could also be a rather impromptu dinner gathering since I don’t see (1) Secretary Yang (Kang Hong Suk), (2) Park Yoo Shik (Kang Ki Young), (3) Sul Ma Eum aka President Park’s secretary (Kim Ye Won), (4) Lee Young Ok aka President Park’s secretary good friend (Lee Jung Min)

So since I kind of see quite a lot of absentees there, most likely my guess is, it’s probably a last minute kind of decision to have a dinner since they were all free for that time, and it’s rather nice to see most of the cast still being close with one another even after the drama ended. 

At least for me, I am under the impression that PMY might have made some time for the dinner but considering the long day she had, if I assume the commentary started around 8, and she had a flight to catch the next morning? She would have been out for like 15-16 hours had she stayed till the end, which is rather taxing on her body, so maybe she stayed for like 20-30 minutes and left prematurely, I’m not really sure about PSJ but it’s a lovely gesture for both of them to attend the dinner if it’s an impromptu one.

Here’s to hoping all of the casts can continue to have a close relationship/friendship going forward! :D

• Like 7

:joy:

i dont  really care bout she was or wasn’t there, 

At least I know they met yesterday, Also sat down closed to each other, since they were doing the commentaries. 

I believed they were hugging each other when they met yesterday. (not really sure) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I am 30% she was never there, 35% on she went there but went home early and 35% she was still there when pic was taken but did not join.  :sweatingbullets:

Seeing on this pic that it was PD chair only not a vacant seat. So it is also possible she was never there. Also, based on their past seating arrangements, she often sit across PSJ during dinners and not beside him. 

F6753_B2_C-_EF84-4_DD7-_A35_E-_D0_A7588_

I also think PSJ standing in the 2 pics last night means he was about to go home. Why would he stand up when he can be more clearly seen in the photo sitting down. Posted at 11:30pm but we can never be sure if it's real time or posted late. 

It is possible too that PMY was still there and also on her way home and she was already near the door or went ahead to her car and did not join group pic and they went home together (different cars like after finale party they went to after party together in different cars :D

961_F113_D-_F8_CD-4_F2_B-8_EC4-_D698_A73

So if PSJ (and PMY) left before midnight why is it that she looks like she lacks sleep? Did they stay up drinking with the group till 3 am or 4 am? Or did she and PSJ have their own private date afterwards ;)

Ok privacy. :tounge_xd::glasses: 

What's important is seeing her today. I miss her. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2