[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

seems like they're doing dvd commentary now. photos of gifts(for supporting comnentary) prepared by wwwsk dc fans was posted in dc.

Hope PPC update their igs today (post anything be fine. Jebal..) *wishful thinking*

• Like 2

This ship ride is turbulent! Sometimes I'm absolutely sure that the PPC is real. But there are times I start to question myself.  I feel every time a new (read old) interview is released, I get confused all over again. For my sanity, I wish these two would just admit it! :glasses:

But I get it...they will admit when they feel is the right time. Till then, the rocky sailing continues!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

how i wish im one of their styling team.. they looked like a great guys to work/hang out with, hv great bosses.. not to mention they also must know the real ppc situation.. is it too late for me to change my career and move to korea? lololol *wishful thinking 

on a serious note, shipping without proof is really hard.. sometimes im afraid that one day im gonna wake up and hear my otp are in a relationship or are getting married to someone else..  

however, i will put all my faith in this ship, give them all the privacy they needed and always wish the best for them.. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

This ship ride is turbulent! Sometimes I'm absolutely sure that the PPC is real. But there are times I start to question myself.  I feel every time a new (read old) interview is released, I get confused all over again. For my sanity, I wish these two would just admit it! :glasses:

But I get it...they will admit when they feel is the right time. Till then, the rocky sailing continues!!! 

I think only in your  own opinion how you understand what you read. 

This ship has always been smooth sailing for me

If you know how to read between the lines, how to distinguish facts vs fake news, how to read actions over words, you won't have doubts. 

• Like 8

Eh, so he’s implying that he is in a relationship right now, but he doesnt think announcing it right now will bring good publicity rather he’ll announce it at the right time, which must means when they’re getting married, right?

and since this is the answer to questions about his future with pmy, its safe for me to assume he’s talking about their relationship together right :grimace: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Eh, so he’s implying that he is in a relationship right now, but he doesnt think announcing it right now will bring good publicity rather he’ll announce it at the right time, which must means when they’re getting married, right?

and since this is the answer to questions about his future with pmy, its safe for me to assume he’s talking about their relationship together right :grimace: 

This is my thought when I read his answer. So I will wait that time. ;)

• Like 2

@moncyn @chowchow8 Same thoughts. His statement only shows HE HAS A PRIVATE LIFE RIGHT NOW meaning PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP.

@niharika111

I have been through this before with SongSong and to tell you what, there is nothing turbulent about PPC ship. Only usual big waves from time to time. If you care to read SSC thread at the time they did not admit it yet, the same scenario. It was more than one year of rollercoaster ride for SSC shippers before. That is why I do not see anything to be worried about here.

What is needed is our prayers that PPC's feelings for each other will be forever and that they are meant to be. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Chrissy Dang said:

LOL omg dead at the translation "breathing".

At least it didn't say "eating". Imagine the translation says "I enjoy eating PMY" LOL omg this ship would've sunk to the bottom of the ocean

I'm sure he did enjoy "eating her alive", like this. Your ship is sunk now. You should transfer to a helicopter :lol:

I need to abandon this ship and get onto an ambulance though. I'll send medical claims to their agents. 

• LOL 6

Secret eye language even during the Press Con ... naughty PSJ :joy: ... wonder what he was trying to say with his eyes before the MC interrupted him :wub: 

PSJ trying to recover from that was sooo cute... so much blinking and his trademark neck stretch :joy:

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

As a shipper of SS couple who often used Noona - Dongsaeng alibi many times before their wedding announcement, I don't put much importance to the alibi of PSJ agency that they are Noona Dongsaeng.

Especially when PSJ himself NEVER called PMY Noona. (As comparison, even SJK called SHK noona or sunbaenim MANY TIMES while they were dating secretly).

Remember what PSJ said at PressCon:

"We are about the same age"

It may be true they started as Noona Dongsaeng when they first met each other because they had the same stylist that first meeting can be as early as 2014. But they have long progressed from that stage.

The things that interest me more are the following :

-  inconsistencies of alibis/ denials/ reasons used by their agencies and their co workers.

Awesome Ent. - close like Noona -Dongsaeng before Drama

Namoo Actors - only acquaintances before Drama

Some co stars said group chat became wild after rumors, while others say group chat became silent

- inconsistent also how PPC both said in previous interviews that they are not push and pull types and they are straightforward but in their interview to deny rumors, they hinted maybe in the future they will date. 

Because persons who are straightforward will not waste time and wait for the future :P

hahhaahhah I actually laughing at their denial I therefore conclude they were really dating or in a relationship and planning to get married.. hahhahaahha lol

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I can actually relate to the situation, because to be honest, I also experienced this situation with an ex bf. We hid our relationship from our officemates because we didn't want to cause controversies in the office. I was the one who prepared the company's payroll so we did not want any issues. How we tried to act as if we were only co-workers when we were with officemates. There was a time when we were seen at a mall together and we denied saying we only happened to see each other there. We were able to hid it for several months.

So based on that personal experience, I think it is reasonable if many WWWSK cast do not know about PPC real relationship. They were only together from April/May to July 2018 and only PSJ and PMY had a lot of scenes together not the other cast. :lol:

hahhahaha trulala hahha lol lets just be patient hehe

• LOL 1

I do not expect pic of them from today because it would be seen during DVD release and we already know how they wanted privacy, hence, no Phuket pic. 

The next time we may see them together maybe when there is future awards show which both may attend.

TVN has no year end awards event unlike the public Broadcasting Stations KBS, SBS and MBC. That is sad though because this year, TVN has the best dramas with a lot of A Listers. I hope they will finally have their drama award show in December. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

As a shipper of SS couple who often used Noona - Dongsaeng alibi many times before their wedding announcement, I don't put much importance to the alibi of PSJ agency that they are Noona Dongsaeng.

Especially when PSJ himself NEVER called PMY Noona. (As comparison, even SJK called SHK noona or sunbaenim MANY TIMES while they were dating secretly).

Remember what PSJ said at PressCon:

"We are about the same age"

It may be true they started as Noona Dongsaeng when they first met each other because they had the same stylist that first meeting can be as early as 2014. But they have long progressed from that stage.

The things that interest me more are the following :

-  inconsistencies of alibis/ denials/ reasons used by their agencies and their co workers.

Awesome Ent. - close like Noona -Dongsaeng before Drama

Namoo Actors - only acquaintances before Drama

Some co stars said group chat became wild after rumors, while others say group chat became silent

- inconsistent also how PPC both said in previous interviews that they are not push and pull types and they are straightforward but in their interview to deny rumors, they hinted maybe in the future they will date. 

Because persons who are straightforward will not waste time and wait for the future :P

I don't know what to believe anymore hahhaha.. their statement are all confusing hahhahha.. lol

• LOL 3

I will quote what Yoo Ah In said in his congratulatory speech during SSC wedding because that does not only apply to SSC but to all Korean celebrities:

"You had to go through difficult process and in order to protect each other, you had to hide your relationship from the world" 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Compare previous PSJ interviews about dating rumors to what he said about PMY and you will know why Korean Reporters and many netizens do not believe their denial.

HE WANTED TO KEEP HIS PRIVACY - 

if he was not in a relationship right now, he would have simply said "No, PMY is a friend" but he added this private life sentence as answer to PMY rumors. The mere fact he said this means he has something to keep private.

HIM NOT POSTING ANY PHUKET TRIP PIC EVEN A SOLO ONE -

he was also linked to KJW before but he still posted pics of their drama's reward trip to Jeju and showed how they are merely friends.

HIS OPEN ENDED ANSWERS ABOUT FUTURE POSSIBILITIES 

Korean reporters noticed how differently he answers when asked about PMY compared to other ladies linked to him. 

HE DID NOT IMMEDIATELY ANSWER QUESTIONS ASKED AND WAS SO CAUTIOUS 

A person who is not hiding anything would not need more time to think about answers to questions. 

:glasses:  Have patience shippers, privacy is good for them

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8