[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

40 minutes ago, sm08 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

why this thread is moving so slow

We are waiting for you to make some meaningful contribution posts to make this thread move faster :glasses:  But if you keep making crap posts like this, the thread will still be moving fast anyway :lol:

• LOL 3

What a rude comment. Its just a question. As i was always been a silent reader. But loved this thread so keep on refreshing the page to read it but its been couple of days its been slow so that was a genuine question. No need to comment in that way @polydadmiac

12 minutes ago, sm08 said:

What a rude comment. Its just a question. As i was always been a silent reader. But loved this thread so keep on refreshing the page to read it but its been couple of days its been slow so that was a genuine question. No need to comment in that way @polydadmiac

I honestly don't understand your question. If we don't post anything it just means there is no news related to the couple in the last couple of days and we don't want to create craps or too much delulus. We are not here to entertain you. You have crap media to entertain you.

If you think my comment is rude, I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you. But if you read this thread then you should learn yourself how other silent readers started to introduce themselves to the group in this thread. Compare their posts to yours, do you think your post also sounds rude? That's it from me. You have my apology. But you need to do some work yourself, mate.  

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Some people wonder why this thread is moving slow but these people are also the ones who only usually lurks and are not posting. So how can this thread move with only lurkers around. :joy:

Anyway, Happy Wedding Day Young Joon and Mi So :heart:

Hahahaa thats me. One of lurker in here. :joy:

Parkparkcouple are so nice. :wub: For me, if no news about parkparkcouple for a moment, it means they are want us to back to our real life. Not to stay focused in their life. Like one of legend idol in K-industry said, your bias are not responsible to your life. And this advice especially for shippers with too much delulus. :heart:

Have a great weekend, twopark Shippers! -_-

Ah and happy wedding day (or anniversary?) Lee YeongJoon and Kim Miso~! :wub::)

• Like 5

Both of them are in Korea with their houses only 600 meters apart. Even if paparazzis are around, their apartments are strict on privacy. So I am fine with no news and them being ninjas.  :glasses:

Majority of Korean couples especially the popular ones are very private. I am used to it by now. :joy:

• LOL 10

Hey.. Since it looks like it to going to be a bit slow for a few days... Why don't we share our first PPC ship moment since its going to different for all... Sort of! 

When did you feel like climbing on-board our PPC ship.. Like what was the moment you felt that they look awesome and should be together!!! 

For me it was the episode 4 bts... I did feel they have chemistry before that but i thought they were just good actors... And i was on my seowon ship at that point but looking at the couch scene bts of episode 4 made me feel like these two are so comfortable with each other... Look at her hand on his chest and she is practically lying on top of him and laughing away without too much of worry... And PSJ just staring at her all the time... That was the moment I felt that this ship is going to my ultimate ship... And what a ride it has been since then. 

• Like 9

Here's mine when did I become PPC shipper: 

After SongSong got married I did not intend to board another ship anymore. I watched and liked some dramas after DOTS but did not find the lead couples chemistry worth shipping.

Then comes WWWSK, I find ParkPark cute in the teasers. I said I will watch this. Since Episode 1 I was already hooked. Their powerful chemistry surprised me. Then I saw the pic of them sitting very close to each other in Ep 1 viewing and I became curious plus I learned their dogs are named Leon and Simba. :D

I cannot exactly pinpoint an episode which made me ship them. I just loved them more and more with every new episode until I found myself back here in Soompi, I was lurking at first as I could no longer recover my old account but then there came a point when I couldn't control myself and registered again to be able to spazz. I think it was around their first kiss. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

Hey.. Since it looks like it to going to be a bit slow for a few days... Why don't we share our first PPC ship moment since its going to different for all... Sort of! 

Ouu, great idea :D:D

I've followed both PMY and PSJ for quite some time now, and so naturally I was already inclined to ship these two really attractive, intelligent and talented people!! But the catalyst~ for me  was during the beloved ep 8 BTS where PSJ had the AUDACITY to lick his fingers clean off of what was presumably sauce that came from PMY's mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJSJDNfdffd dfjksdnjnfdjffds :scream::skull:

I don't know if this is just me overreacting but I still, to THIS DAY, can't watch this clip without furiously blushing. Like that is just so BOLD and provocative and fdffjdgjfdgjdf not appropriate for work, to say the least LOL (even the director was shOOk lmao). :naughty::flushed:

At first I thought, 'wow, he really is gutsy', but having followed PSJ for quite some time, I realized that he wouldn't have pulled such a STUNT unless he knew PMY would be ~okay with it, which meant that they obviously had some kind of understanding~ between them (or as the Koreans refer to it, a 'some.') From then on, this ship has been smooth sailing :kiss_closed:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Happy Wedding Day PMY and PSJ!!! oopppssss i mean Young Joon and Miso :)

since PMY is the goddess of chemistry i ship  her with all her past leading man... but this time with PSJ is different i can't exactly explain thorough  words  what they have but they have something extra ordinary that everytime they're on one frame together you can feel the magnitude or explosive chemistry coming from both of them... 

• Like 12

Sorry kkk as always I'm late for the party or with  the wrong party theme kkkk but for those lurkers who just want to read -  here is a good place to read. There are about 720 comments kkk - actually I would recommend this for all - if you're really interested to read what Koreans are saying about this couple - not just from Nate/naver

read the comments - no need to watch the clip  - copy paste, use papago to translate

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7