[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

35 minutes ago, moncyn said:

Count me in. I believe they're serious dating too. PSJ's answer and their body language make me think that.:)

Edit: So I'll wait how it will end. Whatever the ending, I just hope they'll be happy.

I do believe too. 

And I’m pretty sure they denied the dating rumor it was bcs at that time they were in a “getting to know each other” stage, and also the contracts obligations that they already signed with CFs that requires the model not to be in a relationship. 

they probably planing/talking about their future righ now

basically PMY is always updates photos on her ig but now she haven’t posted anything yet, it makes me more excited and pretty sure that there is something going on between them. 

So now without hesitation I will announce that i 100% sure PMY and PSJ is dating. That’s all. 

Lol I’m not jok:joy:ing  

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

36 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I have a feeling PSJ stylist covered it with watermelon sticker because that is PPC facing each other their favorite position while eating 

F6_FF03_C7-5_FD6-4_BF5-_A928-_D77_F2_D1_

8_D46_D2_F7-_BFB5-4516-98_F5-775_E21073_

Forget about that. MY's asset is.......:sweat_smile: but the white shirt person has no...asset. He's a guy. 

PPC already proved to us how they might have dated for 3 years with no photos. So the ninja skill is true :D This is like a subtle way of confirming dating news.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Maybe it is just me but if I am PMY and PSJ is not my boyfriend and we are being rumored together, I would rather choose to stay at the resort hotel and be seen by many people. In that way, all rumors would be dispelled as always seen with the staff and living away from PSJ.

But that is not what happened. ;) :P

They are staying in the villa together with PD Nim and maybe there is a scriptwriter or a production executive, we don't know. 

They were MIA on the first day. PD Nim maybe he plays golf. Maybe there is a TVN executive with them who plays golf too. My dad always play golf whenever we visit resorts. So I assume if PDNim is a golfer, he will too.

PSJ may have spent the first day of vacation sleeping catching up lost sleep from jet lag. But where was PMY hmmmm :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I also don't buy the theory that they have been dating for three years because judging at this fancam it seemed that they were not acquainted to each other before because she bowed and greeted him very politely. If they really dated before WWWSK it must be after she confirmed the role and they got to know each other/developed they feelings since then. 

However what important lies ahead :P Rather than tracing back their past I'd rather look forward to their future. I can totally wait till the day they are ready to go public ;)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Maybe it is just me but if I am PMY and PSJ is not my boyfriend and we are being rumored together, I would rather choose to stay at the resort hotel and be seen by many people. In that way, all rumors would be dispelled as always seen with the staff and living away from PSJ.

They are staying in the villa together with PD Nim and maybe there is a scriptwriter or a production executive, we don't know. 

They were MIA on the first day. PD Nim maybe he plays golf. Maybe there is a TVN executive with them who plays golf too. My dad always play golf whenever we visit resorts. So I assume if PDNim is a golfer, he will too.

PSJ may have spent the first day of vacation sleeping catching up lost sleep from jet lag. But where was PMY hmmmm :lol:

Agreed!

• Like 2

@baniibanixD

We won't know for sure. They are aware they are in public and they are actors.

I am from SongSong ship before this and I have seen similar gestures before. Even worse than that. Joongki called Hyekyo Noona and they were so formal during DOTS press con  that people were even questioning what would be their chemistry that time. As it turned out they already knew each other 2 years  before they did a drama. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I dare not answer your question for fear that this thread might be given an R18 rating instead of for general readership rating :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@baniibanixD I believe each of us has our own story of PPC. The dating period theories may be different and we have our own reasons. What is clear now is they are spending time together and are probably dating now (two watermelons in stylist's IG) :blush:

After Phuket we can discuss what's the next possibility of seeing them together, awards ? I'm sure we'd love to see them looking fabulous, holding hands, walking on red carpet, receiving awards and complimenting each other. With those knowledgeable about Korean drama awards, what are the possibilities? Maybe we can vote for them when nominations are announced?

SSC in the 2 award ceremonies were magical. I hope we PPC shippers will be able to see these moments some day. 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

And the only woman at that at the villa. 

How awkward would that be for her there with someone being linked to her and he is not her boyfriend (and if we believe the crazy bitter on twitter PMY hates him hahaha) but she is "forced" to live in close proximity with him for a few days. 

What if PD nim would go play golf then? Will she go lock herself up in her room to avoid the guy?  :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Wait..... look at her....she forgot to cover her greatest asset (aside from her beautiful smile of course) when she bowed before him....only on her 3rd bow tsk tsk tsk did she remember ....oh girl ...how can you forget that basic thingy....she could have been mesmerized too with this handsome gentleman.  No wonder Park Seo Joon recommended her for the role.  "I can't get enough of this beautiful woman wahahaha :heart:"  .  Is that the reason why he seems to be waiting for her and almost trip in his way out just to follow her....crazy Seo Joon....cannot contain his emotions hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

There are also KNetz theories that they broke up sometime last year so some has theories they saw each other again at AAA and reconciled hahahaha.

We will never really know and even if they admit, we still won't know. I doubt if they will do a tell- all of their love story.

After the fiasco of the past, PMY has said she won't be caught dating again. She has made it her goal now to keep everything in secret and of course that involves "acting skills" in public whenever she and her secret someone are together. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I honestly don’t think that we will be getting any definitive timetable as to how, when, where they really met and progressed(?). And I’m somehow ok with that.

Whats clear to me tho was that there was definitely a mutual attraction between them basing on their body language during that Viki interview/presscon for WWWSK. 

• Like 5

I wonder if PMY is out of data for internet or forgot to activate her data roaming now because she haven’t posted anything since last week.

It’s weird

she used to be very active on Instagram but why there’s no update till now, 

She didn’t even show up on her stylist video/photo.

lol suspicious

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if PMY is out of data for internet or forgot to activate her data roaming now because she haven’t posted anything since last week.

It’s weird

lol suspicious

Oh, she was online yesterday. Even commented on her stylist’s photo, which was taken by her btw. It was around the time PSJ posted on ig. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Oh, she was online yesterday. Even commented on her stylist’s photo, which was taken by her btw. It was around the time PSJ posted on ig. :joy:

Who knows maybe she just logged in from her stylist/manager phones . Lol I’m joking 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It’s weird

lol suspicious

Don't spread the news else Angsana Laguna resort will go bankrupt next week :joy: Such that resort doesn't have wifi. Superb. 

My theory: PMY lost her phone :sweat_smile: She commented on her stylist IG post yesterday from someone else phone :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Based on the pics of the resort's private villas available on web, there is a big living room, a dining room, kitchen and bedrooms both downstairs and upstairs. 

Since PMY arrived there few hours early Monday evening, I guess when PD nim and PSJ arrived she already fell asleep waiting for them :joy:

339_FCFAE-300_D-4_AAD-_B59_A-1_C2598_FA3

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Everything so quiet on Park Min Young's camp....what if they already left Phuket ahead of the rest????

Her stylist also posted an ig story similar to PSJ stylist.

If PMY will return to Singapore she should be at the airport right now

PSJ stylist new update shopping at the mall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

26 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

It’s weird

lol suspicious

Lol She was online yesterday

PMY's silent is no surprise for me, pretty sure she wants everything to calm down and doesn't want to feed the dating rumors. She has been wanting to keep her life private and esp her love life so it's understandable. She might update once the trip is over.

Also I doubt we will see them together at the airport, they will prob take different flight.

• Like 2