[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Speaking of this clip below: 

I don't know if someone ever said this before, but if I were PSJ, and if I and PMY were totally stranger to each other at that time. I should've said sorry and bow for startling her :phew:  

Meanwhile in this clip, I don't see him being apologetic to her for making such a sudden moves.

:wub: This makes me believe, there's really something going on between those 2 lovebirds. 

• Like 12

@pmyfighting4ver

Sorry but I cannot agree with the argument that the rumors are manufactured to promote the drama because PARK SEO JOON WAS SAD WHY IT HAS OVERSHADOWED THE DRAMA FINALE NEWS. 

This reasoning was also used before by shippers of SJK and another actress in his former drama. How they held on to their belief that SongSong rumors were only meant to promote DOTS and look where their reasonings got them? They were shocked and cried on that fateful day July 5, 2017  of wedding announcement. :D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@minyounggyu

I agree. If they were total strangers back then, the more he won't do that. Considering that PMY is more Senior than him. PSJ is also not known to be ungentleman. 

Their behavior while sitting was also not natural as if they took pains not to notice each other. Yet, despite of that, PMY freely adjusted the cleavage area of her gown in front of him. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, blueskai12 said:

However I don't think the dating news was leaked purposely

This.

I'm still on the fence on whether they dated before the drama. To me it's possible but not yet probable.

But even if they were, they would never have released dating news this way. Publicizing it so soon (mere hours) after the drama takes the spotlight away from the other hardworking actors and crew. Dating spotlight on top of being leads in a successful drama? This reduces the other hardworking folks of the drama into a mere afterthought, and they would never do their co-workers this disservice.

I find it plausible that they had wanted to use the drama as a gateway into releasing the good news when they felt ready. However, that plan was completely disrupted by the untimely and unceremonious rumour. That may have contributed to their annoyance.

• Like 8

Hello there! I've been in and out of this thread to check any developments and updates. But so far I'm enjoying any discussion that we have right now. We may even miss our PPC whereabouts, it doesn't matter anymore as long as they are together in one accord that would please our shipping hearts even more. delulu...

I can't even bring myself to watch any dramas right now or ship any couples. It's them I think all day at work and all night long. Never had this serious shipping in my entire life not even to compare my own first love. Goodness gracious! I hope PMY gets a man worth deserving and worth fighting for. 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, pmyfighting4ver said:

This is my first post and first time I have ever shipped PMY (been a fan of her ever since Sungkyunkwan Scandal and she always has great chemistry with her leads because she is a great actress/person).  As for PSJ, I did not know about him until I watched FFMW after it received so many awards.  I have been a lurker on this site eversince WWWSK ended (I missed PPC so much).   I just wanted to say that I don't believe PPC have been dating for 3 years (PMY would not have acted the way she did in "My Ear's Candy" if she was already in a relationship), before or during the filming of WWWSK drama (they seemed awkward and shy with the early skinship scenes and ep 2 bts with PMY, PYJ and PSJ - PSJ didn't join the girls chat and seemed left out.  Also at the AAA 2017, PMY did not seem to be acquainted with PSJ and perhaps they ended up sitting at the same table because they both were receiving an award and it was arranged alphabetically?).  I do believe that PSJ is attracted to PMY especially after WWWSK (how could he not be!) and they are likely in the "flirting" stage so they weren't lying when they said they are not dating.  There seems to always be dating rumors when the leads of the drama have such great chemistry.  It almost seems like the dating news was purposely leaked to draw more interest to the drama.  I hope that they won't avoid each other because of the dating rumors because I think they make a great couple (especially with all those coincidences they do seem fated) :)  

Annyeong Chinggu.   Could not help not noticing your comment and you said your first post.   Anyway,  I think to think that it was a purposely done sort of promotional news is absurd.  Why?  Why will they need to do it when in fact, the ratings from Day 1 WWWSK was aired was already on the top. and it was maintained until it ended.  Also, it was aired in cable channel where there are less viewers and that is a fact.  The rumors came out because everyone is seeing the very strong chemistry of PPC.  I bet even other korean artists and most esp.  those with whom both of them had worked with before were ALL either hearing or following their news.  Oh no, not only shippers.  I am sure of that.  It was just unfortunate that the media chose to do just hours after the last episode was aired.  Again, I'd take that cue on positive light.  WWWSK was such a good-feel drama that paved way for PPC to gain admiration and strong support from the public.  Their portrayal of their roles was in such a level of total reality and no one would not wish for them to be real life couple.  :wub:  Actions speaks louder than words so PPC could never deny their attraction for each other.  The cupid's arrow hit it strongly right through the center of each other's :heart: :lol: :D 

About My Ear's Candy,   it was supposed to be only on a friendship angle only.   So whether PMY is dating or not is of no connection to that.  But yes, I may agree that she would not have acted in that way if she was with someone or dating someone.  However,  that program caused the exposure and break-up of a relationship and more so,  the effect it had for PMY.   I liked that program but when it happened to PMY,  the program lost its credibility.  

About AAA 2017,  I just had a chance to see that video once again in slow mo.  First,  the seating arrangement was for sure done that way  whether alphabetical or not.  I think it was according to the awards the individual will be receiving.  All those sitted in the table where PSJ and PMY are for special awards.  When they were both the only one in the table before the awarding proper started,   the chair was moved by PSJ and his action startled PMY.  BUT,  the video was recorded from a far and high angle where their facial expressions are not clear.  I would interpret it in a different way tho.  They were just acquaintances yet that time.  :rolleyes: 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Bon-bon007 said:

8394_B295-9_D53-4_CE2-9559-129_BE2_B5_D5

*This video, PSJ seems to be waiting for her? Or maybe I'm mistaken... Thanks @parkparkloveu for sharing!

Waiting or not Chinggus,   there's something in there.... 

Ahh, I remember,  when PSJ moved the chair and PMY was startled....  ok..delulu mode ... was he upset becoz PMY's dress was so revealing of her oozing sexiness??? lolssssss  :D :phew:  Maybe, he could not contain himself hahahaha  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bon-bon007 said:

I can't even bring myself to watch any dramas right now or ship any couples. It's them I think all day at work and all night long. Never had this serious shipping in my entire life

I feel you.

Believe me i never sleep early than 5am after the drama ended (even during the drama was still on going), just because I wanted to know if there’s something up bout them.so i stayed up late till morning.

On that day their dating rumors was out i was so happy cried over joy, but then few hours later i read their companies denying statement  i felt so down i even lost my appetite that day. 

Lol PPC surely got me crazy.

But now i feel like my life is getting even better after i joined this forum. There’s so much things that makes me believe 100% in my captains.

I love PPC to the moon and back. 

They look perfect together, 

i want them to be real 9827428383x

please be real lol lol lol muahahahahaha

I believe in PPC

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Waiting or not Chinggus,   there's something in there.... 

Ahh, I remember,  when PSJ moved the chair and PMY was startled....  ok..delulu mode ... was he upset becoz PMY's dress was so revealing of her oozing sexiness??? lolssssss  :D :phew:  Maybe, he could not contain himself hahahaha  

Yezzz my dear, you're right. Or maybe he wants to be noticed... delulu lol. Just wondering, he got an award together with LJK. If PPC were an item at that time as knetz were insinuating. Would he even get jealous with LJK? I mean, you know... (the MEC issue) Just me asking hehe:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I feel you.

Believe me i never sleep early than 5am after the drama ended (even during the drama was still on going), just because I wanted to know if there’s something up bout them.so i stayed up late till morning.

On that day their dating rumors was out i was so happy cried over joy, but then few hours later i read their companies denying statement  i felt so down i even lost my appetite that day. 

Lol PPC surely got me crazy.

But now i feel like my life is getting even better after i joined this forum. There’s so much things that makes me believe 100% in my captains.

I love PPC to the moon and back. 

They look perfect together, 

i want them to be real 9827428383x

please be real lol lol lol muahahahahaha

I believe in PPC

Me too hehe, I keep on browsing, checking this thread for any update... re-watching WWWSK over and over again... checking different version of their interviews... BTS... never got tired of it! This is so addicting and I want to stop. But as long as I see PMY's smile that gives me a piece of my mind and settled in for the day. But then again, I can't. I hope knetz stop bothering them so they can move freely with whatever relationship they have. I'm really rooting for this relationship to work.:wub: Just like SSC. Fighting chingus:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@minyounggyu

I agree. If they were total strangers back then, the more he won't do that. Considering that PMY is more Senior than him. PSJ is also not known to be ungentleman. 

Their behavior while sitting was also not natural as if they took pains not to notice each other. Yet, despite of that, PMY freely adjusted the cleavage area of her gown in front of him. :lol:

Yeah, they're just too much :rolleyes: Trying too hard to look naturally a stranger Lol 

Even if they weren't an aquaintance before, I think a simple chit chat wouldn't be big deal to them :phew:

Why treat PSJ different from her other table-mates though... She could do a small talk with LSG, but not with PSJ :rolleyes: 

I wonder why :wub: 

Meanwhile, she adjusted her gown comfortably in front of him. Was she teasing PSJ?

She sure aware of her revealing dress :w00t: Yet she repeatedly adjusting her gown, especially in that area :P 

So the Cheeky Devil not existed only in their drama :naughty: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

today is the last day of the reward trip. maybe they will take a flight 01:30 am, Aug 17, Asiana air and arrive in Korea at 9:35 am. I wonder psj and pmy will enter Korea together. I think they will not..because reporters are now obsessive about taking pics parkpark two shot. I watched the vid where a reporter said paparazzi even hiding in near psj and pmy house to take pics. but they haven't taken parkpark two shot yet. I was little scared to know that paparazzi even hiding in near their house. I want to see pics parkpark but I don't want to pics taken by paparazzi.   

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

today is the last day of the reward trip. maybe they will take a flight 01:30 am, Aug 17, Asiana air and arrive in Korea at 9:35 am. I wonder psj and pmy will enter Korea together. I think they will not..because reporters are now obsessive about taking pics parkpark two shot. I watched the vid where a reporter said paparazzi even hiding in near psj and pmy house to take pics. but they haven't taken parkpark two shot yet. I was little scared to know that paparazzi even hiding in near their house. I want to see pics parkpark but I don't want to pics taken by paparazzi.   

Please don’t  say that one of them will leave early today :cry:

• Sad 2

hi guys is it true that park min young is from a wealthy family? i read somewhere that her father owns/runs a hospital in us and her family owns multiple bussiness as well. some said that she lives in a 6 million dollar villa, which is super expensive for most korean actors... 

i often feel like she is from a rich/respected family, the way she presented herself... always classy but humble at the same time.. 

• Like 5

Hard to photograph them in Phuket even if paparazzis went to the resort because they stayed in a house separate from the staff. The staff visit their villa but they did not go to the resort or to island hopping where there are a lot of people. 

They are neighbors in Korea and I think it was mentioned it is hard to photograph PSJ new apartment now. If they will be together I think also they have to ask help from friends to borrow vehicle or having someone act as decoy to avoid paparazzis :sweatingbullets: :anguished:

Maybe one of them will be on Korean Air and the other on Asiana to avoid arriving together in Incheon. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Hard to photograph them in Phuket even if paparazzis went to the resort because they stayed in a house separate from the staff. The staff visit their villa but they did not go to the resort or to island hopping where there are a lot of people. 

They are neighbors in Korea and I think it was mentioned it is hard to photograph PSJ new apartment now. If they will be together I think also they have to ask help from friends to borrow vehicle or having someone act as decoy to avoid paparazzis :sweatingbullets: :anguished:

Maybe one of them will be on Korean Air and the other on Asiana to avoid arriving together in Incheon. 

If they arrived together we have to party here!  

• LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys is it true that park min young is from a wealthy family? i read somewhere that her father owns/runs a hospital in us and her family owns multiple bussiness as well. some said that she lives in a 6 million dollar villa, which is super expensive for most korean actors... 

i often feel like she is from a rich/respected family, the way she presented herself... always classy but humble at the same tim e.. 

Yes, she does come from a wealthy family. To what extent, I’m not too sure. Her family is very private as well.

About her Villa in Cheondamdong, I think she bought it when the selling price was still around $2mil if I’m not mistaken, so ofcourse there will be a value upraise.

• Like 3