[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

anneyoooong chagiya dheul uri yeppeun dongsaeng dheul...

WOW OMG amazing! I went from page 2 to 295 in this short period?! what is this actually a ship or a yacht hahaahaha... so darn fast how am I will be able to catch up... 

I think I’ll need to spend 3 days to read everything from page 2...  LOL miane..

I am so happy that our couple is wisely taking this way of ‘how to deal with sesaeng fans’ in keeping their serious relationship well maintenanced. It is never an easy thing for 2 mega superstars whose basically living under the microscope of hundred of million people around the world in the privacy and personal life department.. many celebrities surrendered and must openly admitting of having a relationship publicly because of the amount of the pressure that the fans have is extremely strong and wavy it will come back stronger and sharper the next time.. the Korean Stars lives are... can never be a normal one.. that is their risk. 

and of course... eonnie is a black belt in shipper world so when I shipped Song Song even before their drama begin the first scenario reading part (April 2015) I knew it that this time, SJK will be able to achieve his life’s main goal and that is to marry Song Hye Kyo, my Goddess..

and yes I can sense the Song Song vibes are happening in Park Park couple...

the fact that Song2 is undoubtly the number one celebrity power couple now in South Korea and their successful love story is indeed inspiring many people in many kind of ways..

especially for couples and lovers which is a very important thing in life for all Korean people.. if you walk in Myeong Deong or Insadong.. you realize that almost all the people are couple.. just a few people walk alone... and many items are coupling.. fashion for couple is always trending.. just for example. Many restaurants even have only couples menu and seating.. it is amazing there when it comes to courtship and human relationship.

I will stay low key and not as crazy as before when I did Song2 shipping lol.. but I do believe that an official post in a legal newspaper is not baseless.. 

Happy shipping my dearies and always believe in Park Park couple :blush:

PS to my fellow Twihard... anneyooong....

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oh hi my fellow robsten mates! i also dont know why im embarrassed hahaha maybe bcoz i was young back then and im an adult now and it brought back so many memories haha. the things i did for my robsten..i bought all the magazines, photobooks, novel, merchandises u name it! i even read the fanfiction and blog about them lol.in other word i was a lowkey stalker . i was so invested in their lives haha so it was kinda embarrasing looking back.. so happy we can meet here tho.. i promised i wont go crazy this time haha. just want the best for them.. maybe its wishful thinking but hopefully we can get photos of them together soon..

rant**  i still dont understand why dating is such a scandal in korea.. in real life people do date, get married and have kids.. its biology u know..

Aside from being a SongSong shipper, I was a Robsten shipper in the past too you know. Hahaha. Being a shipper is a gamble win some lose some. What is important is to enjoy and not take everything very seriously. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Aside from being a SongSong shipper, I was a Robsten shipper in the past too you know. Hahaha. Being a shipper is a gamble win some lose some. What is important is to enjoy and not take everything very seriously. 

hi @Cheryl295 @SeGafanlady so happy to meet you guys here fellow twihards/robsten shipper hahah..  yess ive learnt my lesson lol. now im older and so much wiser... 

is it greedy of me for wanting a photo of them together in phuket??! just one small photo will do haha.. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Inetz said:

Pyo Ye Jin Shares Touching Stories About Park Min Young From “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Set

f8b44448389248ea822b2cd2b0bba6a9.jpeg?s=

Pyo Ye Jin loved working with her co-stars in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim“!

In the hit tvN drama, Pyo Ye Jin played a rookie secretary named Kim Ji Ah who was training under Park Min Young’s character Kim Mi So. The actress recently sat down with Herald Pop for an interview about her experience in the drama.

When talking about how it felt to have the drama wrap up with great reviews, Pyo Ye Jin said, “The three months where I was doing ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ were so fun, and I was happy to be able to work on such a great set. I’m grateful that we received a lot of love as well. I’m sure I’ll think about it a lot in the future.”

In the drama, Pyo Ye Jin’s character is new to working life and makes mistakes at first, but viewers see her improve under Kim Mi So’s tutelage over time.

Pyo Ye Jin explained, “It’s Ji Ah’s first time working so there are things she’s not good at, and she made some mistakes, but I’m also currently a rookie myself. So if I did something wrong on set, I tried not to lose heart and instead aimed to work harder and be more brave. In particular, Ji Ah sees Mi So as a role model, so I tried a lot to be like Mi So. I wonder if that didn’t help to create our chemistry.”

The actress also said that she was personally influenced by Park Min Young on set, just as Kim Ji Ah is by Kim Mi So in their workplace. “Ji Ah really likes Mi So,” she said. “It was like that in real life too. Just like Ji Ah follows Mi So, I followed Park Min Young too, so that was really similar.”

Park Seo Joon was also someone she admired on set. “Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon are both people that you can’t help but like,” she explained. “Even if they were exhausted, they wouldn’t show it and would instead joke around more. Even when filming went late, Park Seo Joon would make jokes and everyone would laugh. When I saw that, I learned that it’s important to play that kind of role on set too.”

Pyo Ye Jin had many great things to say about Park Min Young. “She always accepted everything, made everything work well, and was always taking good care of me. She paid so much attention that she even helped make my make-up look prettier. She was the person who was the biggest influence on me.”

Her affection for Park Min Young meant that she was brought to tears by the scene where the office staff thinks they’re sending Kim Mi So off because they believe she’s still quitting.

“When we were giving her the plaque at the end, I saw her and started crying,” she said. “I thought I might cry when I saw the script too, but the thought of saying goodbye to her was so sad. I think our relationship was really like Ji Ah and Kim Mi So’s. I’m so grateful to Park Min Young.”

cr.https://www.soompi.com/article/1215619wpp/pyo-ye-jin-shares-touching-stories-park-min-young-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-set

I, myself even shed tears on that scene.  PMY is always praised by her co actresses and she even became their friends after the drama. That is one of the reasons why I love PMY

• Like 3

4 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

Seeing how the members of the staff are enjoying the sun, sea and sand, I still can't help but feel bummed that the supporting casts couldn't make it (sidenote: I didn't see LTH's name in the list of people who couldn't go. Does anybody know why he's not there?). I mean, they had 3 after-parties after the wrap up party so you can just imagine how much fun they would all be having now if they were complete? Ugh. Breaks my heart. But I hope they all get together again when they get back to Korea and bless us with another awesome group pic

IMO it's not that bad that supporting casts cant join this reward vacation because to be honest I think it will be too taxing for them rushing for the vacation that 'you're actually busier than normal day' - wont have time to have proper rest . They have ongoing projects on hand. Or else all of them would look like PSJ on the way to Phuket - almost like a zombie. But one happy zombie nevertheless.kkkk

I hope soon same as your wish,  we will hear about them hanging out in Minyoung's cafe in the comfort of her own home. She will bake her  pound cakes, making kimbap and showing off her cooking skills- it's more intimate gathering for them as close friends. At least organized a thank you party for Hwang Bo Ra/Bong Se Ra - she really took good care of  them during filming.

This  vacation is more important for filming staffs most probably they wont have chance to be in the same project anymore and for Young Joon and Mi So making efforts  to be there with them  on behalf of all casts who are missing - must really be appreciated by pdnim and the others.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, northernskylala said:

And their bosses seem to know each other well

C43_CABD7_BE49_4_A21_AE69_4_A9_A95526983

I remember this dude in the top left. He appeared on 2N1D the same episode that Jo In-sung showed up.

Makes me a little sad cuz now he always reminds me of Gutaeng hyung. RIP.

Anyway, in that episode he seemed like a decent boss. At least Gutaeng hyung seemed pretty close with him.

When people said PMY moved to Namoo actors for some reason I didn't connect the dots until now. Sorry for the belated realization.

• Like 2

This is my first post and first time I have ever shipped PMY (been a fan of her ever since Sungkyunkwan Scandal and she always has great chemistry with her leads because she is a great actress/person).  As for PSJ, I did not know about him until I watched FFMW after it received so many awards.  I have been a lurker on this site eversince WWWSK ended (I missed PPC so much).   I just wanted to say that I don't believe PPC have been dating for 3 years (PMY would not have acted the way she did in "My Ear's Candy" if she was already in a relationship), before or during the filming of WWWSK drama (they seemed awkward and shy with the early skinship scenes and ep 2 bts with PMY, PYJ and PSJ - PSJ didn't join the girls chat and seemed left out.  Also at the AAA 2017, PMY did not seem to be acquainted with PSJ and perhaps they ended up sitting at the same table because they both were receiving an award and it was arranged alphabetically?).  I do believe that PSJ is attracted to PMY especially after WWWSK (how could he not be!) and they are likely in the "flirting" stage so they weren't lying when they said they are not dating.  There seems to always be dating rumors when the leads of the drama have such great chemistry.  It almost seems like the dating news was purposely leaked to draw more interest to the drama.  I hope that they won't avoid each other because of the dating rumors because I think they make a great couple (especially with all those coincidences they do seem fated) :)  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

It looks like that was PSJ in the video of his stylist of the guys playing. The tallest in the group. It's good that ParkPark finally joined the group fun today :joy:

Girls bonding. The drinks may be PMY's

7_F3_AED8_C-869_C-4274-_ACCA-2939_C42679

This is not from iphone X camera, is it? Park Min Young, if you are lurking this thread, we want a photo of you from your iphone X camera :D It's better if you get the below photographer to take photo for you :joy:

38008006_138783810368527_296833547403421

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, pmyfighting4ver said:

This is my first post and first time I have ever shipped PMY (been a fan of her ever since Sungkyunkwan Scandal and she always has great chemistry with her leads because she is a great actress/person).  As for PSJ, I did not know about him until I watched FFMW after it received so many awards.  I have been a lurker on this site eversince WWWSK ended (I missed PPC so much).   I just wanted to say that I don't believe PPC have been dating for 3 years (PMY would not have acted the way she did in "My Ear's Candy" if she was already in a relationship), before or during the filming of WWWSK drama (they seemed awkward and shy with the early skinship scenes and ep 2 bts with PMY, PYJ and PSJ - PSJ didn't join the girls chat and seemed left out.  Also at the AAA 2017, PMY did not seem to be acquainted with PSJ and perhaps they ended up sitting at the same table because they both were receiving an award and it was arranged alphabetically?).  I do believe that PSJ is attracted to PMY especially after WWWSK (how could he not be!) and they are likely in the "flirting" stage so they weren't lying when they said they are not dating.  There seems to always be dating rumors when the leads of the drama have such great chemistry.  It almost seems like the dating news was purposely leaked to draw more interest to the drama.  I hope that they won't avoid each other because of the dating rumors because I think they make a great couple (especially with all those coincidences they do seem fated) :)  

Welcome to the thread.

With no evidence, everyone can believe in their own stories. No comment. What is more important is we are all waiting for "future possibilities that only time can tell" (S.J. Park 2018) :sweat_smile:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@pmyfighting4ver I can understand why you think so. It's hard to believe in the 3-year dating story if the only connection is a photo of PMY saying "Hi" and PSJ posting a photo with caption "Hi" back in 2015. The looks and low-key "flirting" during the press con and Viki interview reminded me of the first stage of getting to know/liking each other between me and my now husband. It was their sweet wedding scene which looked so real and PSJ's hug for PMY in the final BTS that made me become a real shipper :blush:.

However I don't think the dating Rumours were out purposely. Here's why

- The drama already attracted huge interest; I asked my Chinese colleague "Hey, have you watched this Korean drama..." I didn't get to finish the sentence and she said "Secretary Kim?". If you follow MY/PSJ's careers, the last thing they want is dating rumours to overshadow their acting/co-stars' performance during the filming. They of course always have dating rumours with their partners because of the good chemistry created. 

- On Insta stories PMY stylist posting video of their van on the street at 4:14am on 19th July (I was so impressed by their hard work so I took a screenshot). They were probably on their way from Daegu to Seoul for PMY's Compagna photoshoot (they filmed in Daegu/Seomun market on 18th July). Part of her caption said "Haters gonna hate". At that time I didn't understand this. In recent interviews, PMY said the rumours started a week before the finale and she "tried to laugh it off" (but later the rumours got more serious and she was very upset. PSJ mentioned he called everyone after hearing about the rumours). From there I think dating rumours kind of started before 19th July, and officially appear on the news a week later. Who started the rumours, we don't know. A combination of IG collages? hot bed scene in ep 13 (18th July)? media contacting them, people asking the staff/co-stars? (If you know Korean, please pm me I'll send you the screenshot - there's some Korean in it which I don't understand). 

Having been through dating, falling in love and now married makes me "kind of" a rational shipper but I love PPC with all my heart (although after shipping them I'm not rational at all :)) saving lots of their photos in my phone, talking to my friends about them....). I, like most of us here, have been on fire for the past 2 days without photos of their faces in Phuket, however this makes me believe they are SPECIAL to each other. Let's wait patiently for their good news in the near future!

@anthurium_52702Pyo Ye Jin's interview is so sweet; I felt her words are very genuine. She has been travelling in Canada at least since 4th Aug (this long trip was planned before Phuket reward is announced I guess). 

Hwang Bo Ra - busy with Movie Vagabond (first script in June - there was a post in her IG) - there's a soompi thread for this movie

Kang Ki Young - busy MBC drama (script reading already in June) http://asianwiki.com/Terius_Behind_Me

Kim Ye Won already said earlier she can't join the trip due to schedule.

Lee Yoo Joon is married and has a son so I think it's hard for him to spend a week in Phuket away from his family. 

Chansung - musical "Smoke" (the staff went to see his musical), Kang Hong Suk - musical?. All in all, if Ji Ah, Se Ra and President Park can't join (3 closest characters to Miso and Youngjoon), I felt the others would follow suit. Or like MillyR said, some of them simply want to spend time with friends and family (I share the same feelings as I don't meet my colleagues during the weekends - I work long hours so 5 days/week are enough).

I hope they all can meet each other soon, maybe a house party ? I like them all a lot and wish the best for them. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@pmyfighting4ver @blueskai12

Anyone can believe what they want to believe because there are no official statements and they denied anyway :joy:

But even SongSong, SSC shippers doubt SHK official letter to fans when said she only began to like SJK after filming DOTS in 2015 because there are evidences including their statements of series of "coincidental" meetings in 2013 before SJK enlisted in the army. It is no longer important now to know when they really started dating because they are married anyway. SJK said there are some things about their love story that they want to keep to themselves only. 

It is really hard to know what is real with these Korean celebrities as they are too secretive. They tend to cover up realities as they have a very sensitive/ very hard to please local audience.

@northernskylala Thank you for these pics and may I know what episode of Youn's Kitchen? 

096268_AF-9268-43_F5-86_E8-008223_D7_FDE

Wow! WHAT A COINCIDENCE AGAIN! :glasses:

The nickname Lion for PSJ started in Kill Me Heal Me which was aired January to March 2015. He broke up with BJH (whom he did not admit dating from the start despite strong rumors) about that time too. Fans just notice some couple stuff were no longer worn. 

Leon the doggie's birthday is September 22,  2015. 

We may think the "Lion" nickname for PSJ ended with KMHM drama but he was called "Leon" in Youn's Kitchen 2 aired early this year. Hmmm again. Too much coincidences made me wanna shout and say WHAT THE H ARE THESE HAPPENINGS FOR :lol:

MAMA 2016 in HongKong it is impossible they did not talk at all as they had the same Stylist and that is PSJ on the backstage with PMY and they were also on the same flight arriving HK. 

80570_D74-1252-4823-_A1_E9-563_FFAD95_A9

Which makes me wonder why they looked like Total Strangers in AAA 2017 one year later, why can PMY looked so normal talking with LSG but was carefully avoiding looking at PSJ even when he was called to the stage, she clapped without looking at him. While all the others near them looked at him :lol:

And how can PSJ who is known to be respectful and a gentleman casually do this in front of PMY who is his Sunbae:D

and what was he doing there standing when the show was already done

8394_B295-9_D53-4_CE2-9559-129_BE2_B5_D5

They only started working together April 2018 so what was this random comment in January 2018 of them dating, coincidence again? :sweatingbullets:

E1_A2_E49_B-_CC47-474_A-_A7_D1-2_E537781

Only time will tell and even if they will become official one day, I doubt if we will ever get the answers to the above anyway.  :lol:

It is their private lives and they do not owe us any explanation when did they start dating. In the drama, Mi So did not even answer that question even when drunk. :lol:

WHAT WE FANS CAN ONLY WISH FOR IS FOR THEM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THEIR ENDEAVORS AND BE HAPPY IN THEIR LIVES.

• Like 21

@pmyfighting4ver I understand where you're coming from but I don't think WWWSK needed any rumor just to promote the drama....it's already making wave and everybody is  already crazy about it.  

I'm also a fan of PMY since SKKS and I don't need this rumor to make me think there is so much familiarity between them but still I went on a rollercoaster ride because something changed in their later bts ...they became so distant and this made me think she could be dating someone else. I shared this to @minseojoon and she pulled me back.  I didn't know there was already a rumor even before the show ends maybe the reason for the sudden distance and seemingly awkwardness between them even their kisses were toned down.

I was also shocked and mad at media for their irresponsible report....but looking back now....they seem to have a basis but without any proof it became baseless.  At the end of the day, unless PSJ and PMY confirm this....everything is mere speculation. 

As a shipper, I'm happy with what I see now especially with a "no comment and not now comment" from PMY hahaha and going in circle answer from PSJ lol.

Btw, ....I wonder where could PMY's other stylist be? She's not in the photo.....why is there always someone missing in their photos huhuhu...hope to see a shot of ParkPark's entire team.   Don't they look cute....so many firsts seem in Kshowbiz thru BuBi couple.....seeing how close their respective team are is soooo refreshing. Awesome simply awesome.

• Like 5

We don't even know why their stylists use Blue Heart emoji when their posts are related to ParkPark. 

But I just noticed PMY first started using Blue Heart on September 18, 2017 (delulu mode on: LOVE shirt and ship sailing emoji too along with the blue heart) :P:lol:

COINCIDENCE AGAIN? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

I shared this to @minseojoon and she pulled me back. 

Don't know who you think you are, Rose from Titanic? Standing at the bow of the ship contemplating whether to jump or not. I know your heart wanted to go on... and on and didn't want to, but your impatient mind said "jump!...jump!" 2018new_yinxian_org.png

Good thing I had to be like Lee Young Joon and quickly use my "handsome and beautiful"  brain, act like the she-devil that I am.....

0fQJ2QK.gif7aFSYbg.gifdjTfVr9.gif

to talk some sense, seduced, and lure you back to the ship.....

MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH!!!!! 2018new_haha_thumb.png2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 6