[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

19 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

:joy:

Thanks. Some ig fans translate it as Bubi  :lol: so he did not praise the resort? The automatic instagram trans say he is saying good words on the resort hahaha.

If that is the case, then I hope the delulu that PPC are not staying there is true. 

he just said with irony.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Perhaps PP+P are doing the DVD commentary somewhere out there :blush:  Remember, they need to do it by August... as I also read here. 

But they were not seen last night while the rest of the group went to a restaurant to eat and today too. I do not think it takes that long to record a commentary :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I guess they'll finish the commentary then only will they become visible in their own way.   No doubt,  PPC knows many are waiting to see a picture or hear news about them.  

Whatever netizens will say or comment, no one can stop them. 

I have avoided reading IG nowadays because of the comments I don't find anymore hmmm.... good.  Some delulus are beyond delulus  <_<  .. Even from some shippers.  I hope they learn to give them space and be patient.  Part of being a shipper is mastering patience.  

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

But they were not seen last night while the rest of the group went to a restaurant to eat and today too. I do not think it takes that long to record a commentary :joy:

Where's PDNim?  With the group?  sorry to ask but just becoz I was busy no time to check any vids and haven't updated and read comments here :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Inetz said:

I was browsing my IG feed and saw this quote. Perfect timing to share it with u lol

Sorry for out of the topic in here. But this quote remembered me a few days ago i read news about Hollywood couple, Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx dating for 5 years. Wow 5 years! :o How could top celebrities like them hide their status for so long. No medias and no photos.

This is also why i suddenly connect these stuffs to parkparkcouple. Beside denials from their agencies and semi-denials from ppc, my instinct (delulu, literally.lol) still says they are dating before WWWSK drama. 1 or 2 years. Hihihii.

Ps: so sorry moderator, i do not know how to remove picture quote from my post. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I don't think ParkPark are staying in the same resort with their team.  Angsana Laguna Resort is a family resort and the place is too huge and can house so many guests. If I am a well known celebrity I wouldn't stay there.   She stayed in Banyan before and there are so many other exclusive resorts to choose from away from the crowd

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Perhaps PP+P are doing the DVD commentary somewhere out there :blush:  Remember, they need to do it by August... as I also read here. 

because DVD team is getting opinions which scenes do you want them to do commentary, PP+P are not doing comnentary in Phuket:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

We are not really sure where is PD Park because he has no ig :joy: 

the "intern" are always with the group and so does the road manager of PSJ (the one with him in London) 

:joy::joy:

hahaha i love the road manager of PSJ is always with them. PSJ don't need him now. LOL :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

We are not really sure where is PD Park because he has no ig :joy: 

the "intern" are always with the group and so does the road manager of PSJ (the one with him in London) 

36 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Or any of these resorts waaaahhhhh so beautiful

I believe wherever they are, they are having private quality time together. We should pop champagne for it, though :D

I want to include gifs but just afraid that our thread will be shut down, as warned by someone. Does anyone know how to check how much more media capacity we are allowed for in this thread? 

20 minutes ago, gieluvparks said:

hahaha i love the road manager of PSJ is always with them. PSJ don't need him now. LOL :joy::joy:

Yeah he only needs vitamin young now.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

PSJ/PMY is doing all they might for their HAPPINESS. :joy: :joy: Nothing can stop us now!

They are too busy with each other that's why they can't post on IG. No time for other activities. Two of them are now fully loaded :joy::joy: (delulu) as they are planning on how their dating rumor will stop after this trip LOL . :joy::joy:  

• Like 3

Thanks Park Seo Joon.... you must be reading soompi lol because everyone here is looking for you hahahaha.

Park Seo Joon is making a statement hahaha...."let's keep my private life private and just focus on my work" lol.....Fantastic!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

34 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I believe wherever they are, they are having private quality time together. We should pop champagne for it, though :D

I want to include gifs but just afraid that our thread will be shut down, as warned by someone. Does anyone know how to check how much more media capacity we are allowed for in this thread? 

Yeah he only needs vitamin young now.

I'm surprised that I am pretty chill about their whereabouts. Maybe it's because I myself do not like checking and posting on my sns accounts when I'm with my close friends and especially when I'm on vacation with my boyfriend. So I want to think that wherever they may be they are having a grand time and that they are both spending some quality time together.

@polydadmiac

VitaMin-Young is a witty one :joy: Wherever they may be, I hope PSJ is getting enough dose of this vitamin to power him through his upcoming busy schedule.

Edit: Okay I opened my instagram just now before posting and saw PSJ's update. He knows we're looking for him. :joy: Anybody know when this was taken? It seems like he doesn't have his undercut yet in this photo. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Thanks Park Seo Joon.... you must be reading soompi lol because everyone here is looking for you hahahaha.

Park Seo Joon is making a statement hahaha...."let's keep my private life private and just focus on my work" lol.....Fantastic!!!!

Feel like VP Lee got scolded by secretary Kim like no more trolling on IG, post something about work related  :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7