[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi hi to my fellow Shipper Chingusss, I have been a silent lurker for some time and have enjoyed everyone analysis, comments, GIF, photos etc . You guys certainly keep the ship sailing! :kiss_wink:  I  had read some pages back that someone asked for video of her Singapore arrival.  I have been contemplating for quite some time whether to post or not however since it's soompi chingu asking, I guess it's better late than never!  While we are waiting patiently for update on our couple (i'm actually in dilemma here, happy to see their interaction yet afraid this might deprived their privacy!)  hope her smiley face will give us strength to have more faith and patience that they are enjoying themselves after 2 weeks of separation!  :)

So here it goes! 

I agree with one of the Chingu's comment that she do the ordinary things without air.  Never in our wildest dream, my friend and I will expect PMY to be at Orchard on Sat night where it's a popular street filled with tourists including many Korean, Chinese and  South East Asia fans.  The IG story where she was being captured at its a popular place for ppl to sit around watching street performance, eating ice-cream  or just hang around.... So she being there sitting down talking to her friend/manager/sister (??)  make her even more endearing as she just go out and enjoy herself and never allow herself to be restricted by her celebrity status.

Edit - how do i repost the IG page here instead of a link? 

Thanks parkparkloveu for your help!

Edited by Applehaven
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 8

@Applehaven Thanks for sharing your video here.. Who was the girl in long black stripped blouse? Is she PMY sister? Sorry for asking.. 

I read in one of ig post that PSJ couldn't joined today outdoor activities due to his muscle problem from his martial arts class, and expected to join tommorow.. I don't know how accurate the information was and I don't know who was her sources. However that situation explained to what happen today.. 

I hope PSJ could have well rest and get well soon from his injury.. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

@Applehaven Thanks for sharing your video here.. Who was the girl in long black stripped blouse? Is she PMY sister? Sorry for asking.. 

I read in one of ig post that PSJ couldn't joined today outdoor activities due to his muscle problem from his martial arts class, and expected to join tommorow.. I don't know how accurate the information was and I don't know who was her sources. However that situation explained to what happen today.. 

He has his "private nurse" / "private therapist" with him he will be fine B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Stylist just posted a pic of their food and drinks. Based on her tags, it looks confirmed that PPC did not join them today. 

PSJ may be having muscle pain from Martial Arts training as what others say, but what about PMY :P:lol:

She's his personal nurse, that pass the whole day to give massages and cuddles to our captain psj :smirk:

For love she's ready to sacrifice one day of vacation!:joy: Our lovely pmy :kiss_closed:

• LOL 4

48 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Stylist just posted a pic of their food and drinks. Based on her tags, it looks confirmed that PPC did not join them today. 

PSJ may be having muscle pain from Martial Arts training as what others say, but what about PMY :P:lol:

I'm only interested about third-wheel Park, the you-know-who :sweat_smile: How come I didn't see him today either? Does he have IG?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seratward01 said:

psj has his muscle problem from his martial arts class? hmm..as i know, he hasn't started to learn fighting skill yet in an action school(martial arts class) for his new movie. maybe it's wrong info.

hL1aKAT.jpganyway, I'm so happy to see again only psj&pmy team have a food party tonight. seems like both team are really close.:blush: 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

psj has his muscle problem from his martial arts class? hmm..as i know, he hasn't started to learn fighting skill yet in an action school(martial arts class) for his new movie. maybe it's wrong info.

hL1aKAT.jpganyway, I'm so happy to see again only psj&pmy team have a food party tonight. seems like both team are really close.:blush:

I have to safely assume that PP were there with them but with that much food intake they were off to working out together. This photo was taken while the two of them are in gym :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

So sweet how Team PSJ and Team PMY are one big happy family. PMY and PSJ should work again on a project so they all can spend time together again. How about guesting in Busted 2 Park SeoJoon? :glasses:

I like PSJ to be in Busted 2 too. But I'm afraid his schedule for Saja won't allow him to do so. Do you know the filming schedule for Busted 2?

Another option is why not merging the 2 teams into 1? :glasses:

• Like 1

LOL I don't understand why people get mad at not getting ig updates. It suggests that they care more about quality time with each other than keeping you folks updated. Isn't that a good thing from a shipping point of view?

Or it could just be about spending quality time with Park PD you never know :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I like PSJ to be in Busted 2 too. But I'm afraid his schedule for Saja won't allow him to do so. Do you know the filming schedule for Busted 2?

Another option is why not merging the 2 teams into 1? :glasses:

Filming Saja is ahead of Busted 2. Saja will be starting Sept. 1 

Hopefully will be one team in the future  :wink: 

7_B4_E8636-4647-40_CB-814_E-6_DDF302_D68

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I am liking these 2 more and more each day....truly defying the norm....while most rumored to be dating actors would try to avoid each other....these 2 decided not to go along that path...giving denials...yes but with a lovely twist hehe.  Going on a group reward vacation some may dare doing  too but probably will bombard their social media with photos to prove the rumors wrong but not these 2. Truly a class of their own.  I salute these 2. :blush:  Love you guys....live freely...love freely. 

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I am liking these 2 more and more each day....truly defying the norm....while most rumored to be dating actors would try to avoid each other....these 2 decided not to go along that path...giving denials...yes but with a lovely twist hehe.  Going on a group reward vacation some may dare doing  too but probably will bombard their social media with photos to prove the rumors wrong but not these 2. Truly a class of their own.  I salute these 2. :blush:  Love you guys....live freely...love freely. 

Especially when the same souls meet...both giving in all when they met the love...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, seratward01 said:

The lady was from Samsung or Viu? She was also there when Kim Joong Kook arrived. 

@LukerNoMore I’m Singaporean! Hopefully she’s able to do fan meeting in Singapore real soon! Regretting didn’t go for PSJ fan meeting last year! 

• Like 5