[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

If what was posted before was right, about 3park playing hosts. It maybe possible that they have had split up the tasks. Since it seems like PMY is quite familiar with Phuket, it seems like she has been there at least once a year, she may have been in charge of planning and coordinating the trip, maybe? Just so it would feel like it’s a bit more personal. This is just me immersing in extreme logic of course. :sweat_smile:

PMY arrived ahead so it is also possible. 

As to their staff, a Korean tour guide living in Thailand is guiding the group on their island hopping activity today. The guide has posted some pics.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, suspact said:

Didn't Park Min Young go on this trip with his mother, his friend (Jessica), and his friend's mother?

Yep, I think it was around 3 yrs ago? Although they didn’t post photos together (just like their Japan trip back in January), they were seen at the airport with their mothers.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

As to their staff, a Korean tour guide living in Thailand is guiding the group on their island hopping activity today. The guide has posted some pics.

It doesn't matter who posted pics. The matter is have you seen #tripplepark?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Can they bring family members in the trip? Just asking out of curiosity. :D

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Yep, I think it was around 3 yrs ago? Although they didn’t post photos together (just like their Japan trip back in January), they were seen at the airport with their mothers.

Really? I thought it was new. No one's with them except the Director, then?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

Me,  too.. I adore her since I am Sam and I would be very happy if she will get married so that I can retire from shipping her to someone. HOPEFULLY PSJ WOULD BE THE LAST CAPTAIN OF Princess PMY.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, suspact said:

Really? I thought it was new. No one's with them except the Director, then?

They went to Phuket with their(PMY and J) mother’s on May 2015. Japan trip was January of this year.

director? Did you mean PPC? I don’t know, if I’ll let my delulu mind run freely then I’ll say yes. :joy:

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 1:14 PM, saved2K said:

If this happens then we can say this is the biggest conspiracy in the history of showbiz Korea hahaha.....one for the book :blush:

since no sighting yet for our PPC and the updates and post from the stylist, manager and other staff... there is indeed a conspiracy between the crew, staff and PPC :lol:

diversionary tactic so that no one can find where are they.... :tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

They went to Phuket with their(PMY and J) mother’s on May 2015. Japan trip was January of this year.

director? Did you mean PPC? I don’t know, if I’ll let my delulu mind run freely then I’ll say yes. :joy:

Yes Park PDnim. Things are getting interesting. :wub:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

They really love playing hide and seek, right? As much as I want they to have the privacy, at least let me catch a glimpse of their faces:wub:(hair, nose, lip should be fine :phew:) just to ease my delulu mind. :joy:

or even a groupie pic with their stylist is enough for me... 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

They really love playing hide and seek, right? As much as I want they to have the privacy, at least let me catch a glimpse of their faces:wub:(hair, nose, lip should be fine :phew:) just to ease my delulu mind. :joy:

I just want to see them in one frame, it can't be anything, fingers, toes, hair, back lmaoo and if we are blessed enough..it would be their faces :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 1

I think PPC should go public as soon as they can ... mainly for my stress and patience level. Especially when they are 007 mode on, It gets so difficult to ship them. I mean I need to see them to ship them and both of them are so hell bent on disappearing all the time.

PSJ should post a group pic in a day or two. He has always posted a group pic of his reward vacation thanking everyone. But usually at the end of the trip.

That is his FFMY reward trip pic with the cast. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, leiron08 said:

A group photo with everyone in it. I really won’t be picky at this point. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

No pic. No sighting is even more fishy than having nothing to hide. :P

But....

They have not seen each other for two weeks if they did not secretly meet while in Paris /London. 

So let's give this day to them. ;)

Maybe they will join the group in succeeding days.

Remember Young Joon and Mi So ended up spending their TeamBuilding activity separate from the group. :joy:

an edited pic, the background is the resort where the staff are staying we cannot be sure if they are staying there too :lol:

80_E61_C6_B-7027-4259-_BD70-0_A7_B05_CA1

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

So Parkpark is missing, they’re nowhere to be seen while their teams are out there having fun. Ok I know SJ looked tired yesterday so he needs some rest but where is that happy and blooming girl we saw at the airport yesterday :)) 

They’re not new to Phuket, both travelled here in 2015 just few weeks apart (yes this is actually a coincidence :D) so I guess they’re not very fond of going outside exploring places right away, but prefer staying indoor making up for those two weeks apart, doing... well whatever our delulu minds can think of :tounge_wink:

I bet we’ll see them soon and I’m happy becuz I know they’re together. Seeing them or not doesn’t matter to me at the moment.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, BINGO_O said:

So Parkpark is missing, they’re nowhere to be seen while their teams are out there having fun. Ok I know SJ looked tired yesterday so he needs some rest but where is that happy and blooming girl we saw at the airport yesterday :)) 

They’re not new to Phuket, both travelled here in 2015 just few weeks apart (yes this is actually a coincidence :D) so I guess they’re not very fond of going outside exploring places right away, but prefer staying indoor making up for those two weeks apart, doing... well whatever our delulu minds can think of :tounge_wink:

I bet we’ll see them soon and I’m happy becuz I know they’re together. Seeing them or not doesn’t matter to me at the moment.

Uuuhhhggg I bet you don't want to see them now....:sweat_smile: Give them few days. The PSJ I know always upload a group photo thanking a whole group. If he's not doing it this time then we have our conclusion :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6