[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

44 minutes ago, alicolumna said:

Hi!!! Is there an English version of the book?can you give me the link

I dunno the english version for the book but for the webtoon, i use tappytoon.com...it’s not updated yet (although they update every week), and it’s not free...but it’s fun reading a different version of the show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow~ producing WWWSK director's cut Bly-ray and DVD has been confirmed. Deabak~can't wait to see more bts and parkpark couple commentary:blush:

Woooow so it’s happening they’re producing it and we get more BTS?!!!! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yessss~and psj, pmy and diretor will have a commentary for best scenes:D

Omg we hit the quota !!!!! Ahhhhh I was soo worried we wouldn’t omg I am sooo excited :scream:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yessss~and psj, pmy and diretor will have a commentary for best scenes:D

Is this official? DEABAKKK!!

I was kinda worried that PMY and PSJ will try to avoid working together and end speculations but it seems that they can't stay away from each other. They are STILL going on a reward trip AND doing a dvd commentary together.

Maybe they felt bad at how their rumour has affected the drama and are doing all they can in the promotion.

At this rate, my wish that they appear again together for a mag editorial or variety show might come true?!

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow~ producing WWWSK director's cut Bly-ray and DVD has been confirmed. Deabak~can't wait to see more bts and parkpark couple commentary:blush:

Wowowow!!! Its actually happening! PSJ and PMY sitting next to each other during the DVD commentary ... Oh, my heart:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think if they do DVD Commentary, PD Park will sit in between them :lol:

Maybe, but PD nim is also a shipper as you can see from the BTS, so maybe not? :phew: 

I bet he's the one who pushes them to sit next to each other during screenings.

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Im so glad seeing all your post today... 

yesterday was so silent here maybe because it's sunday plus there's no news about PPC and i thought all of you are already in kakao  gc... :tears: 

last night before i sleep iam browsing in IG and suddenly saw the BTS of DOTS... now i know why all SSC shippers are also shipping PPC because of the similarity....the way SJK teases SHK it's the same way as PSJ teases PMY... :wub:

wow congratulation to all of us... DVD/Blue ray will push through we can see them again in one frame... daebakkkkk  it's party time again... :blush:

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I bet he's the one who pushes them to sit next to each other during screenings.

I bet not...:smirk:

Those two are like magnets....they're probably automatically drawn to each other no matter where they are in the room....keke

• Like 4
  • LOL 9