[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

24 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Does PSJ have like a 36 hour day? Where does he get the time to do all this? When did he sleep? 

Just Getting out of bed is hard work for me! 

Is he planning to buy  a house? :joy:

Didn’t he just moved to new house? Infact, its the same neighborhood with pmy, if I’m not mistaken. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Didn’t he just moved to new house? Infact, its the same neighborhood with pmy, if I’m not mistaken. 

yes as i know, psj's new house is about 700 meters from pmy's house.

and i heard pmy lives in a luxury vila that is about $6 billion. maybe this is why he works hard for the future with her :lol:

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Does PSJ have like a 36 hour day? Where does he get the time to do all this? When did he sleep? 

Just Getting out of bed is hard work for me! 

Is he planning to buy  a house? :joy:

He is working like a cow because he is smart....Carpe Diem....most of the big stars his age are in military service.  Ji Chang Wook, Joo Won, Kang Ha Neul  and Lee Min Ho will probably be discharged by 2nd quarter next year.  Kim Soo Hyun probably by end of next year.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Dating rumour is so well known, even in singapore! Lol

From her Viu x Samsung fanmeet yesterday...

Park Min Young took the stage first, talking about her role in hit drama What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. The 32-year-old, who previously worked on projects such as Queen for Seven Days and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, took on her very first romcom with this drama, and was also embroiled in dating rumours with her co-star, Park Seo Joon. Yikes.

A previously submitted question about her thoughts on workplace romances (after all, her character Kim Mi So fell in love with Park Seo Joon’s character, Lee Young Joon, who is also her boss) was initially approved but was eventually crossed out.

It was only after a brief moment that we realised the implications her answer (regardless of what she said) might have, given the magnifying glass that is constantly hovering over celebrities. 

Park Min Young revealed that with the vacation happening really soon, the group chat room that the cast created is set to come alive once again. If that means that we’ll be getting a ton of social media updates from all of them, we’re looking forward to it too.

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/photos/kim-jong-kook-wants-to-collaborate-with-bts-10608806#slideshow-5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

10 minutes ago, saved2K said:

He is working like a cow because he is smart....Carpe Diem....most of the big stars his age are in military service.  Ji Chang Wook, Joo Won, Kang Ha Neul  and Lee Min Ho will probably be discharged by 2nd quarter next year.  Kim Soo Hyun probably by end of next year.

Yup, Boy is really smart. Needs to make his mark (which hs already has) before all the stars his age come out of their military service. 

As for the house comment I made earlier. Did he just move into a rented apartment or did he buy it? The reason I was asking is that SJK bought a house a year/Few Months before his wedding ...  So I thought PSJ maybe working hard and saving to buy a luxurious house for his Mrs. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yup, Boy is really smart. Needs to make his mark (which hs already has) before all the stars his age come out of their military service. 

As for the house comment I made earlier. Did he just move into a rented apartment or did he buy it? The reason I was asking is that SJK bought a house a year/Few Months before his wedding ...  So I thought PSJ maybe working hard and saving to buy a luxurious house for his Mrs. :) 

I have no idea but the reporters sited this cause PSJ has a tendency to repeat himself when he is in love lol....when he was rumored to be dating BJH he moved to a place near hers and gave a lame excuse that it is due to parking hehehe.   He wore the number 28 in his baseball uniform her birthday February 8 hehehe.  So nobody is buying his denial now lol.....but he is smart enough to get away and tough enough to live through it....so I am confident he'll still manage this time

• Like 4

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes as i know, psj's new house is about 700 meters from pmy's house.

and i heard pmy lives in a luxury vila that is about $6 billion. maybe this is why he works hard for the future with her :lol:

I just searched naver map exactly is 616 meters. Both of them live in luxury villas and extreme security:blush:

• Like 6

Either hes very bold with his display of affections or i’m really taking things way out of proportion.

Who recently dates a woman and moved to her nearby neighborhood?

Thats why i’m kind of believing the rumour about them dating before WWWSK, I mean, if it was me, i’d definitely moved to a closer neighborhood just to cut down time so i get see pmy quicker lol. 

But then when i watched the video when they’re having their first script reading, psj was so shy he cant even looked at pmy directly when shes talking to him. It doesnt looked like a 2 or 3 years old relationship to me, cause i think when you reached a 1 yo milestone of dating is when you get over the butterflies and settles in a more comfortable relationship. But then again, what do i know.

well, for sure psj isnt acting like a man whos trying to avoid the dating rumour between him and pmy, cause he actually dares to post an almost identical picture on ig days apart from pmy. Some might actually think that hes trolling, but comeon, for someone whos been rumoured quite a few times with his co star *that is if i’m not mistaken* wouldnt he try to distance him self from being linked with pmy. 

Once again, i’m quite possibly wrong, but oh well.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, idkk said:

Helloo chinggus may I know any update regarding director's cut What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? How much more is required? 

The DVD is 530, Blueray is 430. The minimum amount is 800 each. So we still need 270 DVD and 370 Blueray. Please please purchase the director's cut, there will be many juicy contents, such as director's re-edited scenes, deleted scenes, commentary, interviews, NGs etc. There will definitely be lots of things for shippers to be excited about since Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young has the most scenes together, if there's anything going on, the Director's cut will definitely capture it! :love: So, shippers let's preorder the Director's cut fast since the deadline is in NINE DAYS. Please spread to others who are also fans of them. Many people may not be aware of the Director's cut :lol: Do pm me if you need any help about purchasing the Director's cut or have any questions about it :blush: 

Links to pre-order the Director's cut:

DVD: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842 

Blueray: https://global.yes24.com/goods/62492657

• Thanks 7

Ugh...I've been sick so missing all the fun here. Just wanted to drop by and do a little dance since our namja finally update IG (twice!) and trolled all of us in the process. Lol! Brave man indeed. 

Did anyone notice that little blue dot from the sun's reflection (it's called a lens flare when the sun is in full frame)?? Hey Mr. Park, I'm sure you've got other photos to use amiright?! You sneaky to throw in a little code there. Lol. But I'm on to you...B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chowchow8 said:

Either hes very bold with his display of affections or i’m really taking things way out of proportion.

Who recently dates a woman and moved to her nearby neighborhood?

Thats why i’m kind of believing the rumour about them dating before WWWSK, I mean, if it was me, i’d definitely moved to a closer neighborhood just to cut down time so i get see pmy quicker lol. 

But then when i watched the video when they’re having their first script reading, psj was so shy he cant even looked at pmy directly when shes talking to him. It doesnt looked like a 2 or 3 years old relationship to me, cause i think when you reached a 1 yo milestone of dating is when you get over the butterflies and settles in a more comfortable relationship. But then again, what do i know.

well, for sure psj isnt acting like a man whos trying to avoid the dating rumour between him and pmy, cause he actually dares to post an almost identical picture on ig days apart from pmy. Some might actually think that hes trolling, but comeon, for someone whos been rumoured quite a few times with his co star *that is if i’m not mistaken* wouldnt he try to distance him self from being linked with pmy. 

Once again, i’m quite possibly wrong, but oh well.

because he moved to nearby pmy house early this year, you may be right.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ememoonie said:

The DVD is 530, Blueray is 430. The minimum amount is 800 each. So we still need 270 DVD and 370 Blueray. Please please purchase the director's cut, there will be many juicy contents, such as director's re-edited scenes, deleted scenes, commentary, interviews, NGs etc. There will definitely be lots of things for shippers to be excited about since Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young has the most scenes together, if there's anything going on, the Director's cut will definitely capture it! :love: So, shippers let's preorder the Director's cut fast since the deadline is in NINE DAYS. Please spread to others who are also fans of them. Many people may not be aware of the Director's cut :lol: Do pm me if you need any help about purchasing the Director's cut or have any questions about it :blush: 

Links to pre-order the Director's cut:

DVD: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842 

Blueray: https://global.yes24.com/goods/62492657

Any idea if there will be english sub?  Recently,  I read, none :bawling:

• Like 2

I am sure it will be translated by fansclubs. What is important right now is for them to produce DVD and BluRay

After Phuket trip, DROUGHT IS COMING. We will no longer know when we will see them again together plus the fact they are now avoiding being seen together. If only Sports DongA waited till end of Reward Vacation to release their news :D:sweatingbullets: Now we won't get to see them together at the airport. :tears:

Only a Directors Cut DVD and BluRay can make shippers happy during drought :(

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Any idea if there will be english sub?  Recently,  I read, none :bawling:

As @parkparkloveu said, I'm sure it'll be translated. The problem now is the Director's cut DVD and Blueray may not even get produced, since we are quite far from the target orders. If we do not reach the target, we won't even get the Director's cut, so the main thing is to purchase the Director's cut and promote it among friends or shippers. NGs, BTS, deleted scenes... can you imagine how much stuff we shippers can get from there :smirk: and if you're not sure about buying the director's cut, refer to Descendants of the Sun Director's cut, it was shipper paradise for the Songsong shippers :D Don't worry about subs just yet k and try to purchase the director's cut :blush:

• Like 4