[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Because he already denied all "evidences" as all COINCIDENCE so he continues to troll us, as if showing that all these are also coincidences and that he and PMY are really so in tune with each other and they are soulmates :joy:

PMY also changed outfit in the plane Incheon to Paris from blue blouse and jeans to black dress. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

8 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Based on whatever has happened recently, it looks like PSJ is going all out to make his feelings clear (if it wasn’t obvious enough previously :lol:.)

I won’t really touch into all those coincidences and the comparisons with the other ships,  but one thing that really made me pretty keen to join this thread is how PSJ is technically willing to put his *scandal-free* reputation on the line because he practically wants the whole world to know that he’s smitten over PMY (all those glances, and still wanting to keep contact with her after the drama.) 

Adding to that, I get the impression that in PSJ’s world, the only thing that matters to him is PMY, it’s like he has prioritized her feelings above his own which is truly something I can only have the biggest respect for.

Due to this, I also think PSJ head-strong mindset of going all out and providing fan-service posts is also starting to turn the ice cool PMY into someone who’s showered with love and affection so that we are able to see the different and more pure sides of her (i.e the radiant looks in her recent fan meets in Korea and Singapore, including her views on career after marriage etc.)

P.S: (read with caution, potential explicit material here) If PSJ is already missing his dear PMY when they are apart for long distance, who knows what would happen if they do meet up in Phuket, maybe both of them will really end up in a hotel room for the whole trip... LOL! 

:tounge_xd: 

Then instead of a wedding announcement, we get an announcement that PMY is expecting a child... WWWSK part 2 cotinuation in real life! 

:joy:

hello...been a silent lurker for long time but this one is ON POINT and same with my thoughts. In all the chaos and happenings all our gut feelings, step aside our delulu minds one way or another even non shippers will say PSJ is telling us something... just wait and relax, be patient all our questions will be answer in due time. :) :)  

P.S. I Love being in this thread. Just being Positive and In Love like our PPC :) :) 

• Like 10

i've known psj for quite some time but i didn't pay much attention to him before, i actually watched both kill me heal me and ffmw but didn't feel any sparks not even the announcement of his casting for wwwsk had my heart moved, lol i'm sorry captain.

the walls eventually tumbled down when i watched the first two episodes of wwwsk did i realize that woahh this man looked extra dapper and fine. it made my heart go woosshh 

now i can't seem to get out of this abyss all thanks to his charm (aite das too cheesy fiuhfuiuh)

and at this very second i grow hating on him for he's getting finer and finer like sir, stahp my mental health is gradually deteriorating *sweating profusely while looking at his airport pics*

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Based on whatever has happened recently, it looks like PSJ is going all out to make his feelings clear (if it wasn’t obvious enough previously :lol:.)

I won’t really touch into all those coincidences and the comparisons with the other ships,  but one thing that really made me pretty keen to join this thread is how PSJ is technically willing to put his *scandal-free* reputation on the line because he practically wants the whole world to know that he’s smitten over PMY (all those glances, and still wanting to keep contact with her after the drama.) 

Adding to that, I get the impression that in PSJ’s world, the only thing that matters to him is PMY, it’s like he has prioritized her feelings above his own which is truly something I can only have the biggest respect for.

Due to this, I also think PSJ head-strong mindset of going all out and providing fan-service posts is also starting to turn the ice cool PMY into someone who’s showered with love and affection so that we are able to see the different and more pure sides of her (i.e the radiant looks in her recent fan meets in Korea and Singapore, including her views on career after marriage etc.)

P.S: (read with caution, potential explicit material here) If PSJ is already missing his dear PMY when they are apart for long distance, who knows what would happen if they do meet up in Phuket, maybe both of them will really end up in a hotel room for the whole trip... LOL! 

:tounge_xd: 

Then instead of a wedding announcement, we get an announcement that PMY is expecting a child... WWWSK part 2 cotinuation in real life! 

:joy:

Hahahahahaha can you please stop, it’s 5am here and im about to scream now. 

You’re so funny OMG lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@sugohaeso

This was the adorable moment when I took noticed of him. I haven't seen any of his dramas, so can't call myself a fan....but liked and enjoyed all his episodes in Running Man.

Loved his personality. :blush:

right right! i think i've seen all of his appearances on running man too and kind of agree with you, he's so fun to get along with. unlike any one who's aware of their looks he went all out being hilarious without thinking much about his after image.

and oh do you remember when he was paired up with jihyo and had to jump on the trampoline then he was getting weaker hence they failed? it was so pity of him lmao :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sugohaeso said:

and oh do you remember when he was paired up with jihyo and had to jump on the trampoline then he was getting weaker hence they failed? it was so pity of him lmao :lol:

Yep...here is the compilation of him and Ji hyo.

I think he was cute without acting like he's being cute...LOL

So multi-talented....Acting, CF king, and also great in variety shows.

• Like 5

Daebak...both PSJ and PMY were in black when reaching their destinations :o ...did I just see them both wearing black bracelets? :wub: wow Seo Joon sshi, we all are admiring your sincere love for our Kim Misonnim... and we'll keep on waiting for you two Parks to announce the desired good news when the timing is perfect.. Every time I see you two making coincidences, I feel like dancing and singing out loud "oh oh love, oh it's love"....totally smitten by love virus :rolleyes:

• Like 6