[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, thranduils said:

Seems like PSJ just left London? (Someone snapped photos of him on IG but I never know if it's appropriate to share fantaken photos so I'll just communicate instead that he looks REAL GOOD in casual clothing lmao). 

His flight just departed (8.20pm London time)

@yujien

• Like 9

Hi peeps....hope you guys are getting ready for the weekend. PMY looked gorgeous (as usual). :)

I noticed this person on twitter (Agematters) who is really badmouthing PSJ for not calling PMY noona/sunbaeim. Since I'm not from Korea, could one of you please explain as to why this is such a big issue? Of course, this person is not a PSJ fan and is shipping PMY with another co-star, but it amuses me that this person spends a lot of time/effort emphasizing how critical it is for PMY to date/marry an oppa. I thought its pretty common for older women to marry younger men, right? Then I wonder why this person is so fixated on the age issue. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even LMH is younger than PMY but he did not address her as noona but JCW did (to the best of my knowledge). So it must be a matter of personal preference, right? Or should I read more into this? :glasses:

• Like 2

@niharika111

Do not mind that person she also has a soompi account name starts with letter H and posted here deleted by moderators. 

She is a diehard shipper of PMY and her QF7D partner. She has become very bitter and started dissing ParkPark and WWWSK since episode 1 badmouthing them to TVN.

The fact that she did not stop bashing even if the drama has ended is because, 

SHE KNEW DEEP INSIDE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WITH THE PARKS and since she is a shipper of another guy with PMY she is threatened.

A REAL PMY FAN SUPPORTS HER WHATEVER. That is a Fake PMY fan. Let us all report her Twitter account to be suspended as she has been spamming all WWWSK posts for months. 

Lesson learned for all shippers learned from what happened to that bitter shipper of PMY with former drama partner - do not let shipping rule your life, it should be "que sera sera" we cannot predict the future. 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@niharika111

Do not mind that person she also has a soompi account name starts with letter H and posted here deleted by moderators. 

She is a diehard shipper of PMY and her QF7D partner. She has become very bitter and started dissing ParkPark and WWWSK since episode 1 badmouthing them to TVN.

SHE KNEW DEEP INSIDE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WITH THE PARKS and since she is a shipper of another guy with PMY she is threatened.

A REAL PMY FAN SUPPORTS HER WHATEVER. That is a Fake PMY fan. Let us all report her Twitter account to be suspended as she has been spamming all WWWSK posts for months. 

Hmmm....sounds about right!

btw...did you see PSJ's IG post today? Was it another jab at the media trolls? (regarding jersey #7 and PMYY was wearing same number in a some baseball game?)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

Hi peeps....hope you guys are getting ready for the weekend. PMY looked gorgeous (as usual). :)

I noticed this person on twitter (Agematters) who is really badmouthing PSJ for not calling PMY noona/sunbaeim. Since I'm not from Korea, could one of you please explain as to why this is such a big issue? Of course, this person is not a PSJ fan and is shipping PMY with another co-star, but it amuses me that this person spends a lot of time/effort emphasizing how critical it is for PMY to date/marry an oppa. I thought its pretty common for older women to marry younger men, right? Then I wonder why this person is so fixated on the age issue. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even LMH is younger than PMY but he did not address her as noona but JCW did (to the best of my knowledge). So it must be a matter of personal preference, right? Or should I read more into this? :glasses:

Oh she really has this obsession with age I suppose....that's her preference but who are we to say what's best for Park Min Young?  It is her preference not ours that should matter.  I feel sad for that fan for not being able to move on and accept things as they come.  I trust Park Min Young's choice ...she knows what is best for her better than we do.  So if she chooses Park Seo Joon over an oppa then we should just respect her choice and be happy for her.  Let's just apply our own obsession in our own life hehehe not on other's people's life otherwise we will become a bulldozer fan :glasses:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, niharika111 said:

Hmmm....sounds about right!

btw...did you see PSJ's IG post today? Was it another jab at the media trolls? (regarding jersey #7 and PMYY was wearing same number in a some baseball game?)

I think the 7 was pure coincidence this time as that person is a very known Korean football player and his number is indeed number 7. That was his shirt he signed and gave to PSJ. He is now in London and they met while PSJ was there.

If there is something to be delulu about there, I think it is the fact that PSJ wrote in English. There was no need to since the guy was also Korean but he wrote in English like what PMY has been doing while she is in Singapore. :lol: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

@niharika111

Lesson learned for all shippers learned from what happened to that bitter shipper of PMY with former drama partner - do not let shipping rule your life, it should be "que sera sera" we cannot predict the future. 

IS THAT BITTERMELON STILL ON TWITTER AFTER WWWSK? I already reported that account 

Spoiler

Twitter username GhantieLang

She must be very desperate now. Her opinion is irrelevant, very much minority and purely made out of envy and desperation.

So many Korean husband and wife are Noona Dongsaeng and VERY POPULAR A LISTERS at that:

to name some of them:

1. Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Kyo

2. Rain - Kim Tae Hee

3. Ahn Jae Hyun - Goo Hye Sun

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi guys. Out of curiousity. Any of you guys have an idea why LYGJ and KMS's wedding is dated 8.26 m  instead of 7.26?  Any meaning to it  just wondering hahaha.:wub:

I wonder too, if we’ll hear a good news from them on Aug 26!? Lol :wub: Maybe their real marriage announcement? So we don’t need dating confirmation anymore :sweatingbullets:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Yeah, like, on behalf of PMY, I just think I want to let you know that I don't like guys who are younger than me. WTF. Lee Min Ho is 1 yr younger than PMY. Remember that? Ignore that person. 

13 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Hi guys. Out of curiousity. Any of you guys have an idea why LYGJ and KMS's wedding is dated 8.26 m  instead of 7.26?  Any meaning to it  just wondering hahaha.:wub:

We'll soon find out. It's only ~ 2 weeks away. I'm sure you can wait for 2 wks so no need to speculate anything here :D

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think the 7 was pure coincidence this time as that person is a very known Korean football player and his number is indeed number 7. That was his shirt he signed and gave to PSJ. He is now in London and they met while PSJ was there.

If there is something to be delulu about there, I think it is the fact that PSJ wrote in English. There was no need to since the guy was also Korean but he wrote in English like what PMY has been doing while she is in Singapore. :lol: 

Yeah I agree with you. Suddenly he switched to writing cap in English!!!!! What is so funny is PMY just did the same couple of hours ago :sweat_smile: honestly, these two are screwing up my mind to the limit.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

I think August 26 is only to show there was a one month preparation for Young Joon and MiSo's wedding.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2