[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Guys how do I join the kakao group chat? Whenever I try to join I keep getting this message "You can't join open chat rooms at this time in accordance with our Operation Policy" Help! I really want to join :sweatingbullets::bawling:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, endensia said:

I read translation on twitter for his caption:

"This is where it's going to be."

Hmmmm.....:wub:

Papago Naver translation which is often more reliable than other translators says 

THIS IS WHERE YOU GO.

was he referring that PMY's pic? Definitely trolling if that is the case :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

Beautiful mv and song :wub:

OH MAN i will never get over this drama and these two in general.

Their recent IG posts has me thinking all sorts now also. I'm ready to be all in this ship

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Papago Naver translation which is often more reliable than other translators says 

THIS IS WHERE YOU GO.

was he referring that PMY's pic? Definitely trolling if that is the case :lol:

But the picture updated in his IG was taken at London right?

• Like 2

Kang ji young was on happy together and was asked about PSJ/PMY dating rumours.

He said PSJ always used honorifics with PMY at beginning. however don't know if he meant he always has or that he stopped using it IDK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Westminster Bridge

he is just trolling if Papago trans is accurate that he said "This is where you go"  :joy::heart:

7193_B7_EE-_C7_BA-4_C44-_BD71-3_B09908_D

E7535_B11-_B872-480_C-_A584-_E41_A2114_D

@suie PSJ said in presscon PMY is same age as him. The cast may not know anyway.

For example, at the news yesterday was a DOTS cast who said he had a crush on SHK while filming he did not know she was SJK gf :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

http://naver.me/GUuKxLHN

link to the video of happy together and him being asked if he ever got the feeling if they were dating.

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ said in presscon PMY is same age as him. The cast may not know anyway.

For example, at the news yesterday was a DOTS cast who said he had a crush on SHK while filming he did not know she was SJK gf :joy:

He said on set, PSJ would always be respectful and say Min young sshi

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, suie said:

http://naver.me/GUuKxLHN

link to the video of happy together and him being asked if he ever got the feeling if they were dating.

He said on set, PSJ would always be respectful and say Min young sshi

Ssii is not very formal, used to be respectful and being a gentleman to someone your age.

Joongki used to call Hyekyo Noona being respectful to a lady older than him and look at them now. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Omo...did I just see it right. PSJ you man...all these days I was waiting for him to upload something on his IG and ta-da this man has just pushed up his game much much more. Why does it feel like he did it intentionally to tease all of us with his love for PMY. Oh god, I don't need to speculate anymore...it's becoming real :D suddenly it seems like a chain reaction to me...PMY's captions and his captions, similar pics, blue vibes, daebak constant coincidences (if you know what I mean) I'm smiling like crazy thinking how I should celebrate when they will announce marriage plan...wow, that was really shocking PSJ (keep em coming you man, my heart is ready) :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9