[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

33 minutes ago, eva21 said:

That's what I notice he never did that to his other co star lol... just PMY, he probably wants the world to know he can hug his girl whatever he likes... she's his girl :wub:

Dirty mode on lol... yes... I guess he adores her chest lol:lol:

Well considering the fact that PMY is "gifted" in that area and his hands always hover near it during hugging scenes then yes we can all kind of assume that he likes that asset of his girl.

• LOL 12

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I don't think no one has seen PMY if she has landed back in Korea. She has done it many times before yes but considering the recent news, I think someone would post in social media even if no pic, of having seen her.

No, I think PMY's fan club nearly confirmed that she would fly directly from France to SG. And most likely she's not leaving until Aug 9 Asian time. Anyway, I don't want to be detective. How come I still haven't heard any welcome event at Changi airport for PMY?

6 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Well considering the fact that PMY is "gifted" in that area and his hands always hover near it during hugging scenes then yes we can all kind of assume that he likes that asset of his girl.

Just me asking stupid question: is there actor union in Korea? I mean how are actresses protected from "sensitive" scenarios like that? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

PMY already posted on ig that she's going to Singapore omg

Sigh we have just been able to think of places to date :cry:  So yes, looks like she's flying directly from Paris to SG on SIA, which means she'll be there tomorrow morning. Oh no I'm not in Singapore by that time yet :tears:

In summary the time was tight, however, looks like they both had Aug 7 off. What happened in Europe stays in Europe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

She is now on her way to Singapore. So she had a day off yesterday and probably PSJ will start photoshoot today and also had a day off yesterday. Though I am not sure they met considering the paparazzis. Maybe they just spent many hours yesterday on facetime. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

She is now on her way to Singapore. So she had a day off yesterday and probably PSJ will start photoshoot today and also had a day off yesterday. Though I am not sure they met considering the paparazzis. Maybe they just spent many hours yesterday on facetime. :lol:

You'll never know. When there's a will there's a way :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

:lol: :lol: :lol: you're all so funny guys... i can't contain my laughter.... every time i read your assumptions, conclusions or whatever you call it...

earlier my eyelids are drooping but after reading your comments I am fully awake now and :lol:

you're all daebak detectives 

P.S.

PMY caption is in english... maybe she is also one of the lurker here and she read that we are looking for her... that's why she came up with that caption explaining everything...  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Yeah, they're just need spending their time to video call. :D

• Like 2

She knows that we are looking for her... :joy: No need to explain in detail if you're not hiding anything, sweetheart. 

She knows that we are looking for her... :joy: No need to explain in detail if you're not hiding anything, sweetheart. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

@endensia Haha more likely on instagram because some of her fan accounts posting Viu twitter announcement for KJK arrival and asking where is she. And a lot are commenting on her stylist and staff accounts asking where is she. They have been asking since yesterday but I think she did not bother to look at instagram yesterday. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

14 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

I can't translate the whole video. My Korean is very limited. But if I'm not corrected, there was a part when the MC asked them about their 'ideal type' then PSJ said his was sth like 'straight-forward, cool' and later MY said that she's a type of 'straight-forward' person then PSJ added in 'also cool'.

I'll try to ask my Korean friend to confirm and do some more translation for you if I can see him some time this week

Thank you, i'm very curious about what are they talking about..:D

• Like 1

Just checked PMY's IG update....damn she looks amazingly pretty... I have seen some of PMY's dramas and I admit she has always been quite charming...it's just that her charm has somehow increased after WWWSK :rolleyes: ....she looks more gorgeous and glowing than ever :wub: delulu mode: the reason of which may be PSJ's love lol :P

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

it's getting funnier and funnier each day i feel like watching a comedic show hahahahaha omg 

to pmy: if you've ever dropped by this thread, could you please bring us a scrape of eiffel tower's dried paint? that would be highly appreciated. thank you in advance. *bow*

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@endensia Haha more likely on instagram because some of her fan accounts posting Viu twitter announcement for KJK arrival and asking where is she. And a lot are commenting on her stylist and staff accounts asking where is she. They have been asking since yesterday but I think she did not bother to look at instagram yesterday. :lol:

I like your thinking :lol: Yes no sns yesterday. I hope she is not lurking in this thread. But if she's not, it's her loss. We even came up with brilliant dating places for her :joy:  I'm more interested in PSJ's schedule for now. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9