[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

I happy to hear that JiChang Wook, actually sent a birthday cake to PMY - i mean, who doesnt love Healer?? Love the couple, the funny moments, the clingy, JH and how JH-aka Healer always protected the fearless YS. Healer is top in my list still though despite me liking the Park2 couple. Even with Healer, it wasnt well receive in Korea, but international fans liked it so much. As for LMH, I havent watched City Hunter (ok ok I've downloaded it ages ago, but still havent had the urged to watch it), so i dont ship them.

With the 3 years relationship revelation, rumours of relationship before casting, I'm surprised to hear it, perhaps it is after AAA 2017, but honestly, PMY's dress was really seductive, who wouldn't be tempted? 

Oh no....these are merly delusions of their fans....nothing is certain hahaha. The flower and the cake are purely coincidences hahaha. If fans can believe with this just one coincidence in JCW and LMH or whoever this Mr. Lee  maybe...could be Lee Kwang Soo hehe why not believe then the so many coincidences between ParkPark hehehe.

Caution I am not saying we should believe....just giving out some of the possibile reasons why some cannot accept their dating news. Again these are just my opinions thus should not be taken seriously

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, baby.hae said:

The recent dating news of hyuna and e-dawn also didnt have photos but it also turned out to be true. Yes what they did is horrible but I'm sure there are some truth behind their news

Other than dispatch, news outlets usually cant provide photos but doesnt mean their news are 100% fake (see the recent dating news of hyuna), they just dont do things like dispatch, stalking celebs private life. They probably heard from some insiders or people who witness them together, unlike dispatch who stalk celebs until they get the photos.

Let's just agree and disagree then. You can choose not to believe them, it's okay but I do think there are some truth of media reports

Let me get my point straight: 

1. I'm not trying to agree or disagree on whether PPC was dating before acting together in the drama.

2. I'm not trying to argue on whether we should believe the news about them dating.

3. What I try to imply here is around media ethics, which I think has been slumping lower and lower as people get their hands on other sources of news and info in this internet age. Whether the news is true or not, the way they present it was totally richard simmons to me. 

Apart from it, I strongly believe that it is one's choice to believe any info on private lives of celebs. It is not my intention to attack anyone's freedom of choice to select the info that want to believe in. As long as they don't unfairly bash / attack celebs based on the info they choose to believe then it is fine for me.  

On a side note, I am having withdrawal issues from WWWSK. I had to start watching a new genre (thriller) to get over the drama. 

• Like 9

Hahahaa to be short my delu, they already have something in past and now they wish to go open hence they probably leaked some news out ppl around them like their Cody or friends already know(so that's what it means by insider already knows spreading among eac other)they probably intend to break the news after the drama but the news broke out the next day after the drama ends( probably a sabotage by someone whose jealous of WWWSK) 

The couple are at lost as the news shook the whole Korea and overseas fans they have to explain so they discuss and come out with an open answer but not now (as they cannot admit anything becos of the IG photos and 3yrs hidden relationship)it will backfire 

Now they intend to focus to their job and let the things died down so hope everything will just go away

We as support just wait and support their work now but still have to be stay a look out of them hope not to wait too long

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

Friends, is this a recent photo of PSJ? Because if it is... hot dayummmm!! He is looking mighty fine and sexayyyy!! That smouldering look... aish! How do you control yourself (PMY)?? Lol!

Ok so I think I can safely assume we are all having withdrawals from WWWSK... and PMY has admitted to wanting to go back to filming and that she was happy as Miso. And then PSJ teared up after shooting their last scene. I mean who wouldn't be affected?? If we are feeling the pang and sting of missing them on our little screens, can you imagine how hard it is for them? To be kissing and forming this attachment to their co-star (that they were/are attracted to already) for 3 months...and then having to stop cold turkey?? Man, I'd have some serious shakes. Lol!! 

I can feel it from the last hug btw our two leads. Poor guy PSJ. The feeling was so real. Whether they had romantic relationship or just friendship you can tell that there was too much emotion packed in that hug. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Oh no....these are merly delusions of their fans....nothing is certain hahaha. The flower and the cake are purely coincidences hahaha. If fans can believe with this just one coincidence in JCW and LMH or whoever this Mr. Lee  maybe...could be Lee Kwang Soo hehe why not believe then the so many coincidences between ParkPark hehehe.

Caution I am not saying we should believe....just giving out some of the possibile reasons why some cannot accept their dating news. Again these are just my opinions thus should not be taken seriously

Hahaha even if my first PMY ship is MinMin I am not buying the fan delulus.

Mr Lee could be Lee Kwang Soo as they are close or "Lee Young Joon" as PSJ already confirmed the role at the time. :lol: The cake should likewise be bought on the same day not days before or after the birthday and its not as if JCW has no other friends. Well, even if I am not a celebrity, I have lots of friends whose birthday falls on the same day or few days apart.  :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, baby.hae said:

The recent dating news of hyuna and e-dawn also didnt have photos but it also turned out to be true. Yes what they did is horrible but I'm sure there are some truth behind their news

Other than dispatch, news outlets usually cant provide photos but doesnt mean their news are 100% fake (see the recent dating news of hyuna), they just dont do things like dispatch, stalking celebs private life. They probably heard from some insiders or people who witness them together, unlike dispatch who stalk celebs until they get the photos.

Let's just agree and disagree then. You can choose not to believe them, it's okay but I do think there are some truth of media reports

I share the same sentiments with you  The opinions about their status are varied in light of MY's strong denial and not many people here are convinced that they dated in the past, but I still stand by the idea that they have dated for a while, probably not three years but long enough for all these media outlets to point out that many people in the industry know about this secret. 

I agree it's very greedy and irresponsible of sport donga to drop the bomb right after the drama to take advantage of its hype, but It doesn't make sense to me that they dared run a story without an ounce of truth in it. If that was the case,  they might run a risk of being sued for the damage done to the involved parties' reputation. 

Some may argue that PP are not stupid to confide in others about them having dated for a while, but you should know in case they date, they can't date by themselves everytime. They must meet and disclose this secret to their close friends and not everyone can keep secret. I'm by no mean implying their friends were being disloyal and tipped off the media but let's say they tell it to their other close friend and that close friend tells it to someone else, that's how hearsay is created and spread.

And yes, not every dating rumor has to have photos to be true. HyunA and EDawn are the most recent example. They still bravely admitted it although the media had nothing to support the claim and I bet many people must've known about it too cuz they've been dating for two years. Even the cases with photos can be denied completely like Park shin Hye and lee jong suk who insisted that they were just close friends. Obviously the media couldn't do anything about it and dispatch even bitterly and sarcastically said "we hope your friendship lasts long". Baek jin hee and her current bf also denied twice because netizens spotted similiarities in their instagram posts, but admitted after one year. 

Eventually people believe what they want to believe and because we have no proof whatsoever so everything remains speculations. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I share the same sentiments with you  The opinions about their status are varied in light of MY's strong denial and not many people here are convinced that they dated in the past, but I still stand by the idea that they have dated for a while, probably not three years but long enough for all these media outlets to point out that many people in the industry know about this secret. 

I agree it's very greedy and irresponsible of sport donga to drop the bomb right after the drama to take advantage of its hype, but It doesn't make sense to me that they dared run a story without an ounce of truth in it. If that was the case,  they might run a risk of being sued for the damage done to the involved parties' reputation. 

Some may argue that they're not stupid to confide in others about them having dated for a while, but you should know in case they date, they can't date by themselves everytime. They must meet and disclose this secret to their close friends and not everyone can keep secret. I'm by no mean implying their friends were being disloyal and tipped off the media but let's say they tell it to their other close friend and that close friend tells it to someone else, that's how hearsay is created and spread.

And yes, not every dating rumor has to have photos to be true. HyunA and EDawn are the most recent example. They still bravely admitted it although the media has nothing to support the claim and I bet many people must've known about it too cuz they've been dating for two years. Even the cases with photos can be denied completely like Park shin Hye and lee jong suk who insisted that they were just close friends. Obviously the media couldn't do anything about it and dispatch even bitterly said "we hope your friendship lasts long". Baek jin hee and her current bf also denied twice because netizens spotted similiarities in their instagram posts, but admitted after one year. 

Eventually people believe what they want to believe and because we have no proof whatsoever so everything remains speculations. 

I have the same Opinion :) that they definitely were dating for a while. My main reason for sticking to this is AAA... If they were just friends or even if they were in a some relationship, they wouldn't have been that awkward... Instead they should have been happy to sit close and chatter away. I would rather sit next to my friend at a long award show. But if i had to sit next to my secret boyfriend, I would totally ignore him and be extra cautious. And if course make it up to him later :p 

The rumor about them dating may have started when they decided to be official. It happens in a workplace or college when u hear through the grapevine that a pair is dating but you do not actually see them together... And then one day Bam!!! They announce they r together and everyone huddles together to discuss about what they saw or what they think they saw... I guess that is what happened to our PPC... Where it was an open secret to which no one really had proof. Hence the media got overly excited.

But when 2 really smart people want to be in a secret relationship they make sure they leave no clues behind :)

#delulumind: maybe their relationship has crossed the dating phase :D

However, all this is just my opinion and i am not forcing it on anyone. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I wonder what is Dispatch's tipping point in releasing dating photos?  Some were released at once, others take some time, others were released after couples announcement like SongSong Couple? 

mostly at agency and most of all the parties involved's demands i think? there's definitely a lot of reasons in the deal making. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Some may argue that PP are not stupid to confide in others about them having dated for a while, but you should know in case they date, they can't date by themselves everytime. They must meet and disclose this secret to their close friends and not everyone can keep secret. I'm by no mean implying their friends were being disloyal and tipped off the media but let's say they tell it to their other close friend and that close friend tells it to someone else, that's how hearsay is created and spread.

And yes, not every dating rumor has to have photos to be true. HyunA and EDawn are the most recent example. They still bravely admitted it although the media has nothing to support the claim and I bet many people must've known about it too cuz they've been dating for two years. Even the cases with photos can be denied completely like Park shin Hye and lee jong suk who insisted that they were just close friends. Obviously the media couldn't do anything about it and dispatch even bitterly said "we hope your friendship lasts long". Baek jin hee and her current bf also denied twice because netizens spotted similiarities in their instagram posts, but admitted after one year. 

i remember vividly in psh and ljs case dispatch was being so insistence they even shared a lot more of photos but the denial was stronger to beat and the latter let it pass in the end. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

i remember vividly in psh and ljs case dispatch was being so insistence they even shared a lot more of photos but the denial was stronger to beat and the latter let it pass in the end. 

Last January GDragon denied the dating photos from Dispatch too and many fans believed him

• Like 2

Just now, parkparkloveu said:

Last January GDragon denied the dating photos from Dispatch too and many fans believed him

more of we, fans, have had enough with his dating life and kind of.. we don't care anymore? hahahaha because we knew it already and when dispatch released the pictures we were like "next please" lmaooo it's no longer surprising and thrilling, no jam mannn

• LOL 3

16 hours ago, eva21 said:

Lol, PSJ go missing..... must be very busy rearranging his working schedule so that he can join the trip :)

Like seriously where the heck on earth is he right now??? 

I miss him like crazy. :( .

i know he’s super busy now, can he at least post anything on his Ig. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, evaemix said:

Gut feeling he deliberately not to update since fans dig too deep..kinda of they have crossed the lines...and he is now off t the grid - a sign of warning...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I think he was advised by his agency to stay away from posting in social media first. Let the issues cool down. The public will eventually move on to other gossips. PMY posting is their way to balance things because it would become noticeable again if both of them stop posting updates

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Gut feeling he deliberately not to update since fans dig too deep..kinda of they have crossed the lines...and he is now off t the grid - a sign of warning...

I would have been pissed off to the point of not posting anything on IG if I were him. But I think in reality he just tries to withdraw for a while until things cool down a bit and all fans complete the withdrawal process from WWWSK. You can tell that things really are cooling down on IG. It's a wise action to take, especially you don't know how wild imagination shippers can have. This morning I found someone called out the ice americano that MY had in her new IG post is the same as the drink LYJ had on their cafe date when they were photographed by Ji Ah's friend. Some time I'm amazed at shippers' imagination and investigation skills

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

true...he decided to lay low for a while after the report came out, it's like saying to all his disruptors that's what you want i'll give it to you.. you will not find any photos of me to dig 

or maybe when he update his IG it's revelation time :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I would have been pissed off to the point of not posting anything on IG if I were him. But I think in reality he just tries to withdraw for a while until things cool down a bit and all fans complete the withdrawal process from WWWSK. You can tell that things really are cooling down on IG. 

I learned that a lot of "FBI like" shippers desperately want them both to go to Phuket so they stopped disturbing them now :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6