[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

* Cautious mode ON * I heard from my PSJ-fan friend that he needs to have fighting skills training in China starting 14th Aug? Can anyone confirm this?

maybe not..i heard he will learn fighting skill at the action school in Korea until starting shooting

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

after reading all PSJ interviews ,the most interesting thing to me is that he never called her noona in the interviews. he called her "Min young ssi" or "Park Min young ssi" or "Miso".

but, in the interview he was asked about cameo Jung yoo mi, he kept calling her "Jung yoo mi noona" and "Yoo mi noona" haha~:D  i wonder why PSJ has never called her noona. even SJK called SHK noona before wedding. hihi  

We already know what is the meaning of this:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

guys did you heard the term "TWINFLAME" 

it just came to my mind that maybe the PPC are twinflame because of so many coincidences happening to them 

"When you meet your Twin Flame, there is an instant feeling of “knowing” and connection. People might comment that you look alike or that you look “good together.” Often, the two of you will have very similar personalities and reflect the light and shadow sides of each other"

just my thought... a happy delulu thought :wub:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good day everyone! I'm new here at this forum. I have shipped a few couples in the past but I have never entertained the idea of joing such discussion threads. 

Well my first ever ship was Nian (Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder) from the Vampire Diaries. Then, I became addicted to Korean dramas and ended up shipping SongSong then Swag couple. 

I had a few months of "slump" with regards to Korean dramas as only very few of them has managed to pique my interest lately. Not until, WWWSK came along and now I'm obsessed. I still can't move on from the drama and still rewatch my favorite scenes from time to to time. And now, I officially started posting at forums as well. This forum has been my safe haven so to speak as I am still having withdrawals.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Libi Libi said:

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2015/01/enter-talk-is-there-anyone-who-likes-him.html?m=1

I'm sorry if someone already mentioned this but i just knew that oh ri on (psj's role in kill me heal me) used to be called leon by knetz. Hmm interesting #delulumodeon

Uhmm...and leon was born in 2015 and that drama was also in 2015. Another coincidences among other dozen.

At this point, if they’re not fated to be together, I don’t know what it is :love:

@Fenca Someone must be missing his ‘colleague’ :) Kang ki young and hwang bo ra have been busy with the new projects and cant join the trip but that someone is still trying to squeeze the trip in his hectic schedule, humhhh :kiss_wink:

@kn527j welcome, I shipped them too in the past although sadly they broke up. Don’t forget to drop by and make some posts :)  

• Like 6

8 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Also possible that he may go to China first and from there travel secretly to Phuket. I do not think he will travel together with PMY. That would make Knetz bash them again. I really believe he would find a way to go to the reward trip without jeopardizing their previous denials to the media. 

I think MY will fly directly to Phuket from SG. She has an event in SG on 10th and she has a family catch up also. PSJ will most likely be flying from Korea / China wherever he is at that time if he can make it. Poor things. Since when does dating become a crime? I don't understand Korean people and their culture some time. 

2 hours ago, yujien said:

. @saved2K chingu did you mention before that PMY seldom join the groupie but now it's seems she enjoys it... 

hmmm maybe she wants to inform someone what she's up to and who's with her... delulu mode 

Haha * delulu mode OFF * it seems like she's more on guard with IG update. This is like leaving evidence that she was there in a group :sweatingbullets: and PSJ seems to have stealth mode on at the moment

• Like 7

3 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Uhmm...and leon was born in 2015 and that drama was also in 2015. Another coincidences among other dozen.

At this point, if they’re not fated to be together, I don’t know what it is :love:

@Fenca Someone must be missing his ‘colleague’ :) Kang ki young and hwang bo ra have been busy with the new projects and cant join the trip but that someone is still trying to squeeze the trip in his hectic schedule, humhhh :kiss_wink:

@kn527j welcome, I shipped them too in the past although sadly they broke up. Don’t forget to drop by and make some posts :)  

I just think that he deserves the trip and some relaxing moments with the team before being back to filming Saja. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Have you seen NJH's reaction when fans chanted LSK's name at a fanmeet? Lol it was priceless he got all shy, sorry for veering offtopic but I can't help imagining of the same thing happened to PSJ (fans chanting PMY's name) he would probably pass out :) 

Edited by kn527j
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

August Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced 

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between July 3 and August 4.

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young, the stars of tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” topped this month’s list at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively. Park Seo Joon shot to the top of the rankings after scoring an impressive brand reputation index of 24,097,237, while Park Min Young scored an index of 18,161,817 for August.

High-ranking phrases in Park Seo Joon’s keyword analysis included “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” “Park Min Young,” and “dating.” The actor’s highest-ranking related terms included “cute,” “like,” and “lovable,” while his positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 64.11 percent positive reactions.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, kn527j said:

Have you seen NJH's reaction when fans chanted LSK's name at a fanmeet? Lol it was priceless he got all shy, sorry for veering offtopic but I can't help imagining of the same thing happened to PSJ (fans chanting PMY's name) he would probably pass out :) 

I was a fan of the NamLee couple as well.. but havent been following them lately though. WLKBJ is a favorite drama. Massive fan support especially in the Philippines, ''Do You Like Messi' line became top in the Philippines.

Coming back to ParkPark/BuBi couple, do they have a massive following as the NamLee couple? Though NamLeehave broken up, but the fans are still hopeful. Seeing NamLee couple popularity, fans are acceptable to their relationship, can the Parkpark/Bubi have the same amount of support i wonder? B)

• Like 3