[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I guess they can't stay away from each other too long :lol:.

I bet PSJ & PMY and the cast and crew will make light of the whole situation and laugh about it during the trip. And then if PSJ and PMY really decided to get romantic during the trip then they'll be like..

giphy.gif'

They 'll be like go to honeymoon...:smirk::naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@baby.hae Min Young denied the marriage rumor already, but actually it seems like there are a lot of people who believe they’re dating in the industry or else this rumor wouldn’t have become so big and spread like a wildfire.

I wouldn’t be surpised anymore with a sudden wedding annoucement but imagine how it would throw those haters off guard and blow their minds away *me being petty :tounge_wink:

@strymeek LOL my delulu mind has already run wild with all these romantic scenerios as if they would film a drama called What happened in phuket themselves, with other cast being supportive characters again :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Well, both said in the interviews they are not closing their doors to future possibilities of being together so why let the rumors affect whatever they have right now. And from what PSJ said they are still in contact after the rumors sounds like a statement from him that he is not letting rumors affect him and PMY. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

I'm so happy that the whole cast and crew are going to Phuket. Just hope these idiotic media guys dont follow them there to get pics... Like How they followed them to the after party. 

Tabloid reporters and especially MBC reporters can sometimes sink really low in terms of work ethics. 

• Like 4

Good day all PPC Shippers! 

Work reasons,  I am late in updates about PPC but happy to see this thread still going on...

Can someone please clarify:

1.)  what does the blue heart means?   It's funny because PMY uses it a lot these days and different interpretations in IG about it.  (OK, reporters and visitors,  I am asking so if this is quoted, it is your responsibility and you are accountable for it, got it?)

2.)  In the article she replied 'No comment'  and is it 'No' or 'Not now'?  Is that the correct and accurate translation of the korean interview?

Thanks in advance for whoever will reply :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

No sweet moments for them in public in Phuket staying away from each other. Stalkers cannot follow them inside their hotel rooms anyway.:joy:

If all  plans push through the way they planned and the way we shippers wish for,  correct me if I am wrong esp the PMY fans or should I say, other shippers who are checking on this thread...  this is the first time for PMY to join like this?  Ok, maybe nothing of similar situation happened before..  but if they or she holds her 'Kim Mi So'  character and WWWSK as nearest to her heart among all the dramas she has done... can anybody disprove PPC has strong possibility?  hmm...hmm... :rolleyes:

Delulu ...delulu...delulu  lolssss

• Like 3

i want them to have a group pic in phuket to tell the world that they are friends nothing wrong with at th same time they have a photo moments with each other it's like a  hitting two birds with one stone...

delulu mode strike again.. :lol:

kamsahamida  @dydrawer

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Good day all PPC Shippers! 

Work reasons,  I am late in updates about PPC but happy to see this thread still going on...

Can someone please clarify:

1.)  what does the blue heart means?   It's funny because PMY uses it a lot these days and different interpretations in IG about it.  (OK, reporters and visitors,  I am asking so if this is quoted, it is your responsibility and you are accountable for it, got it?)

2.)  In the article she replied 'No comment'  and is it 'No' or 'Not now'?  Is that the correct and accurate translation of the korean interview?

Thanks in advance for whoever will reply :)

Different reporters asked her and she said no comment then on the others she said not now, and went on to praise PSJ, reporters say its the same as PSJ's answers  

4_F430_E68-94_FD-41_DB-_BC92-11_AA901_DE

F8_A8_E69_C-6_F9_E-4_E90-_ADB7-611_F82_C

865945_DC-3_F93-410_F-9890-3657_C1_EA8_A

CB28_A031-2791-4_E29-874_F-1_D6926_D472_

4_C4_BF179-587_E-4_B3_B-84_D0-_AB00829_D

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

If all  plans push through the way they planned and the way we shippers wish for,  correct me if I am wrong esp the PMY fans or should I say, other shippers who are checking on this thread...  this is the first time for PMY to join like this?  Ok, maybe nothing of similar situation happened before..  but if they or she holds her 'Kim Mi So'  character and WWWSK as nearest to her heart among all the dramas she has done... can anybody disprove PPC has strong possibility?  hmm...hmm... :rolleyes:

Delulu ...delulu...delulu  lolssss

I'm not 'deluluing' or guessing anything. I like to base my thinking on information from the interviews. The drama is indeed very special for both PMY and PSJ. You can tell that from their interviews. Especially PMY. I can feel that they both got on well with each other, with other casts, and with the whole crew. Even PMY in the interview said "It feels like we're still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back." You don't know what lies ahead because there are lots of uncertainties, but predictive analytics has always had to be based on past experience / performance, right? :tounge_wink: We have the right to be hopeful for the future. 

• Like 14

On 8/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, blueir0718 said:

Blue symbolises calm??? She looks bright and fresh...the power of ♡♡♡...hehe

I thought I just leave it here:

If blue is your favourite colour, you exude the charms of a gentle and romantic lover. You make a wonderful partner as you are loving and sensitive to your partner’s need. Love-making is a fine art that you approach elegantly and generously. Both men and women in this category enjoy sex to the fullest and indulge themselves in lots of foreplay as well as after-play. You’re also extremely faithful, so if you think your man’s a catch, this colour should be a staple in your wardrobe so he’ll subconsciously get the message.

Also, I've read somewhere that blue is PSJ favourite colour. But with delulu mode off, I would say it's mostly everyone's favourite colour. I like blue too. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

I thought I just leave it here:

If blue is your favourite colour, you exude the charms of a gentle and romantic lover. You make a wonderful partner as you are loving and sensitive to your partner’s need. Love-making is a fine art that you approach elegantly and generously. Both men and women in this category enjoy sex to the fullest and indulge themselves in lots of foreplay as well as after-play. You’re also extremely faithful, so if you think your man’s a catch, this colour should be a staple in your wardrobe so he’ll subconsciously get the message.

Also, I've read somewhere that blue is PSJ favourite colour. But with delulu mode off, I would say it's mostly everyone's favourite colour. I like blue too. 

Delulu off and on :joy: but why did we start to notice the blues on them... nyahaha I want youuuu I'll color me blueee *in the tune of troye sivan's Blue* OMG if he's a catch, PMY will color herself blue cos she wants him LMAO Is this their new theme song? Someone make an fmv with this bgm lol

"Both men and women in this category enjoy sex to the fullest and indulge themselves in lots of foreplay as well as after-play." HMMMM my mind suddenly thinking... things :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Actually wonder if they were in a "some" phase....Pmy saying that now is not the time but not saying no to a relationship...would be a massive green light to PSJ..

because it basically means that she likes him too....

and am not sure how many "some" couples get to have a 3rd party clarify things for them....

would have definitely put the wind in my sails if I was a man who happened to like a woman who seems very cool on the surface...and it may have been hard to ask...about whether there was a hope in the future....

.....then we get the news that PSJ has a schedule that allows him to get to Phuket..:w00t:

her fashion seems be be blue based recently...

• Like 8

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

* Cautious mode ON * I heard from my PSJ-fan friend that he needs to have fighting skills training in China starting 14th Aug? Can anyone confirm this?

Also possible that he may go to China first and from there travel secretly to Phuket. I do not think he will travel together with PMY. That would make Knetz bash them again. I really believe he would find a way to go to the reward trip without jeopardizing their previous denials to the media. 

• Like 15