[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

12 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

d9KzB7q.jpg

So I checked the stylist IG.. Could it be that PSJ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ? There’s I :heart: KL behind the crown and also the word ‘Kuala’ right beside the pole. I saw from this stylist IG they dined at Nando’s. I checked in Wikipedia, Nando’s is only operating in Malaysia & Singapore within the APAC region. One of her posts also stated the temperature was 24C.. that’s around the temperature in Malaysia at night and the post was posted at night too... anyone from Malaysia can confirm this ?

I think so too, temperature in KL is indeed around 24C. Btw does PSJ has any work-related business here? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

d9KzB7q.jpg

So I checked the stylist IG.. Could it be that PSJ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ? There’s I :heart: KL behind the crown and also the word ‘Kuala’ right beside the pole. I saw from this stylist IG they dined at Nando’s. I checked in Wikipedia, Nando’s is only operating in Malaysia & Singapore within the APAC region. One of her posts also stated the temperature was 24C.. that’s around the temperature in Malaysia at night and the post was posted at night too... anyone from Malaysia can confirm this ?

I am having delu again PMY will be in Singapore after Paris right Malaysia KL is 45 mins flight to Singapore  :D hope I am not big mouth:vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Park Min Young Talks About Why Her “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Character Is Her All-Time Favorite

park-min-young-4.jpg

Spoiler

In an interview with Oh My News on August 1, Park Min Young talked about her most recent drama “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?” which recently came to a conclusion after a popular run.

Her character in the drama was a memorable one for Park Min Young, who said, “It feels like we’re still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back. Kim Mi So is my favorite among the characters I’ve played until now.”

She added, “I liked everything [about my character. She didn’t try to stand out, but just did her job to the best of her ability. She was charismatic, and her determination to make her own way in life was admirable. Seeing how she takes care of herself and bravely faces any situation that comes her way, I knew that this character would be special.”

The consistency of the character was also something that made Mi So such a memorable character for Park Min Young. She said, “I liked that she didn’t become this dopey character after falling in love. She stayed grounded and said ‘no’ when she needed to and gave advice when she needed to.”

park-min-young1-540x360.jpg

On how it was working Park Seo Joon, the actress said everything was great. “Park Seo Joon has so many strengths as an actor. He’s fast on his feet, and there are a lot of actors who don’t really know how to use their bodies, but Park Seo Joon is naturally very good at acting with his whole body.” Specifically with rom-coms, Park Min Young said, “I don’t know if it’s because he’s done a lot of rom-coms, but he really knows which parts of the drama will make people fall in love. Even with really cringeworthy lines, he’ll deliver them in such a sweet way that it makes the character sweet and cute.”

When asked if she’s ever experienced a slump in her career, Park Min Young said she has, twice: once before “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and once before “Healer.” “There were times when my self-esteem as an actor had fallen, but ultimately, looking back, there was always a great drama that came to me like a gift. Now, I’m not as affected by [slumps]. No matter what happens, I think, ’this is going to pass.’”

CR: SOOMPI

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....what did Mr. Park say was his favorite line before the drama aired?

Something along the line...."Its a free pass for me"? :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

10 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Reporters discussion on their interpretation from PPC's answers, the message was they are NOT OFFICIALLY DATING. And it sounds to me like a SOME. It's different from Not Dating at all. 

They have something for each other but they cannot yet make a go at it to be official bf-gf because of their work commitments. 

I do not think they are entertaining the idea of going out with other people too even if they have no commitments. I think both of them are loyal to each other but cannot yet take a step further in their relationship. 

Work first over love. But I think they have agreed on a timeline when to prioritize their relationship. 

Is there something called a 'timeline to prioritize relationship'? I think it's more like 'ok now it's time to announce our relationship. F*** crazy fans and netizens'. How can you be loyal to one another while staying at SOME? I would have struggled.

Let's say I believe their explanation about the coincidences (many sample-place same-time check-ins on IG, dog breeds and names, and even 34 jersey), I'm interested to learn about their thoughts when they found out about this. I mean isn't it interesting? I hope they should have realized that what is called serendipity. Let's call for tvN to produce this one with our PPC as leads. I'll be very happy. 

4 hours ago, eva21 said:

I am having delu again PMY will be in Singapore after Paris right Malaysia KL is 45 mins flight to Singapore  :D hope I am not big mouth:vicx:

I doubt if he stays there for a whole week. Like MY will not be at SG until the 10th...

• Like 5

“It feels like we’re still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back"

Ms. Park. It's probably because you can date and love freely without any worries, whereas, you cannot do it in public in real life...kekeke :smirk:

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

“It feels like we’re still doing the drama. I miss it to the point that I want to go back"

Ms. Park. It's probably because you can date and love freely without any worries, whereas, you cannot do it in public in real life...kekeke :smirk:

Uuggghhh same as us. We can't move on from your most recent drama, yet. I hope she stays as Park Mi So for a while because then she will always think about Park VP :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I was watching WWWSK, I was rooting for this couple. But this whole dating rumor/scandal has turned very murky. This couple has lost some of the anticipation and respect (for no fault of theirs). Even if they end up together in future, they will never be as well regarded as the Song-Song couple. I have no issues with their love scenes in the drama....but as a viewer I find it more palatable if I know it was genuine acting. I feel really bad for them....its not a crime to love...but they did not handle it well. I feel in stead of leaving it open-ended they could have just said that they are good colleagues. Then 2 years later, if they married....people would have been fine. But in the aftermath of this dating story, them leaving it open-ended just allows people to laugh at them more. The three reporters in that video were simply mocking at PPC and their alleged relationship. I feel bad that their relationship has become a source of gossip and laughter among people. As a woman, I think its harder for PMY. The reporters quoted that the only good thing about this drama were the love scenes. That really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. PMY agrees to do these intimate scenes and then gets badly embroiled in these dating rumors which do not help her image at all! Sigh!!! :(

Edited by niharika111
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

When I was watching WWWSK, I was rooting for this couple. But this whole dating rumor/scandal has turned very murky. This couple has lost some of the anticipation and respect (for no fault of theirs). Even if they end up together in future, they will never be as well regarded as the Song-Song couple. I have no issues with their love scenes in the drama....but as a viewer I find it more palatable if I know it was genuine acting. I feel really bad for them....its not a crime to love...but they did not handle it well. I feel in stead of leaving it open-ended they could have just said that they are good colleagues. Then 2 years later, if they married....people would have been fine. But in the aftermath of this dating story, them leaving it open-ended just allows people to laugh at them more. The three reporters in that video were simply mocking at PPC and their alleged relationship. I feel bad that their relationship has become a source of gossip and laughter among people. As a woman, I think its harder for PMY. The reporters quoted that the only good thing about this drama were the love scenes. That really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. PMY agrees to do these intimate scenes and then gets badly embroiled in these dating rumors which do not help her image at all! Sigh!!! :(

I know your frustration but we're done talking about this. Media will do everything to earn. PSJ and PMY definitely know what they are doing. And both of their popularity even rose really high. Stop the unnecessary drama and negative vibes. Majority of the viewers loved the drama because of their acting. Again, it wouldn't have been that successful if not for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11

23 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

I'm sorry I don't mean to offend anyone but I feel very funny that people think if two people are in relationship then they should do intimate scenes with no issue. Hey where does that deduction come from? Have you guys ever watched Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman on screen? I myself rate their chemistry at average level while media even rated it lower. How about Matt Damon & Minnie Driver? And Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez? 

I have a friend who is an actor and she said that acting intimate scenes is very different from real-life making out. Even if you are a real-life couple you still need superb acting skills to convince people that you are compatible and make them swoon in intimate scenes. So the conclusion here is that:

1. I don't care if PPC dated before the drama. I choose to believe what they said but it's their personal issue. That doesn't change a tiny bit how I appreciate them as actors in the drama.  

2. However, from my feeling, these two are really a match on and off screen and it would be a pity if they can't be together in real-life. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Well the intimate scenes were a part of acting and it was their job so it is not like they have never done that type scenes with their other co-stars. And regarding their open ended answers, I did find them quite clever and matured because as human beings we have no ideas what would happen in the next phase of our lives so definitely they highlighted this point well when both of them emphasized that only time can tell what lies ahead for them. I remember when Strong woman Do Bong Soon ended, PBY has also been asked something similar and she said love needs time and people praised her answer. But when the same thing our PPC said, people are taking it negatively, why? because like PSJ said, people will only believe what they want to believe and that's why it is actually meaningless to discuss more on this topic. As a shipper I would definitely like to keep my positive faith on them, whoever they decide to end up in their lives I would definitely appreciate it with an open heart and I believe that is what this thread is all about. I do agree with your point that they might not get as much love as SSC has got, however it would definitely not happen just because people would not respect their love (there would always be some morons though) but because their dating rumor has appeared a bit early than the SSC and that timing sort of ruined the charm of two gorgeous people finding peace in each other. If the rumor had spread a bit later, I believe all those admirers of their chemistry would have been really glad knowing that their speculations have finally become true and they would have partied hard then. The news did surprise all of us and now it is our choice whether to cheer for them as their true fans till the very end or just to preserve the shock and keep criticizing their actions. Time will dictate everything if they would be loved or criticized when they decide to be together...and yes, in this society no one is exempted from criticisms, not to mention that they are celebrities so, I don't think they should be too focused on what people say while taking their decisions of choosing their life partners because people do have the rights to criticize their acting and all but we do not have the rights to say who they should get married or not to, it is totally their personal choice and I would indeed be applauding with happiness when they would make such decisions for their lives. :)

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Well the intimate scenes were a part of acting and it was their job so it is not like they have never done that type scenes with their other co-stars. And regarding their open ended answers, I did find them quite clever and matured because as human beings we have no ideas what would happen in the next phase of our lives so definitely they highlighted this point well when both of them emphasized that only time can tell what lies ahead for them. I remember when Strong woman Do Bong Soon ended, PBY has also been asked something similar and she said love needs time and people praised her answer. But when the same thing our PPC said, people are taking it negatively, why? because like PSJ said, people will only believe what they want to believe and that's why it is actually meaningless to discuss more on this topic. As a shipper I would definitely like to keep my positive faith on them, whoever they decide to end up in their lives I would definitely appreciate it with an open heart and I believe that is what this thread is all about. I do agree with your point that they might not get as much love as SSC has got, however it would definitely not happen just because people would not respect their love (there would always be some morons though) but because their dating rumor has appeared a bit early than the SSC and that timing sort of ruined the charm of two gorgeous people finding peace in each other. If the rumor had spread a bit later, I believe all those admirers of their chemistry would have been really glad knowing that their speculations have finally become true and they would have partied hard then. The news did surprise all of us and now it is our choice whether to cheer for them as their true fans till the very end or just to preserve the shock and keep criticizing their actions. Time will dictate everything if they would be loved or criticized when they decide to be together...and yes, in this society no one is exempted from criticisms, not to mention that they are celebrities so, I don't think they should be too focused on what people say while taking their decisions of choosing their life partners because people do have the rights to criticize their acting and all but we do not have the rights to say who they should get married or not to, it is totally their personal choice and I would indeed be applauding with happiness when they would make such decisions for their lives. :)

Very well put and I agree with you. The timing was the main problem in this situation...especially when it was insinuated that PSJ influenced PMY's casting....that was truly ridiculous. The media should acknowledge what a wonderful actress PMY is and that she does not need anybody's recommendation. My main issue was with the reporters and how they were insulting the PPC couple as well as the drama. Yes this drama was mostly fluff, but in a good way and it more often than not brought a smile to my face. I cried with Miso and I cheered for her. She indeed is the soul of the drama. To say that the only good thing about the drama is the love scene/kisses is unforgivable.

But its also true that PMY has never done such intimate scenes before (to the best of my knowledge). I agree that its not easy to film these scenes and to make them look as good as they did in WWWSK. The team really did a fantastic job. But I'm sad that some people are using the same scenes to ridicule the actors. Its as if PMY did these scenes with PSJ because they are dating and that somehow makes their relationship less worthy. Anyways...I wish these two could enjoy the fruit of their labor without such malicious gossip!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, yujien said:

Anybody knows what they are talking about?  

The show started off by saying the guests are like Park Myung-soo and Jo Se-ho to Yoo Jae-suk: playing the role of secretary. So the episode was titled "What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Special". But before audiences start to get any ideas, they maintained that nope, Park Seo-joon or Park Min-young would not be appearing on the show. Instead, the guests are all named Kim and they are all like a secretary in life.

Once the guests appeared, Jun Hyun-moo repeated again that Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young were not coming. Jo Se-ho added that because all the guests were "Secretary Kim"s, he specifically wore a suit to take the place of Park Seo-joon. The others then said that Uhm Hyun-Kyung should be Park Min-young.

Actually, one of the guests Kim Ga-yeon had a cameo in WWWSK as the gossip lady in the washroom fight. She's the wife of legendary pro StarCraft gamer SlayerS_`BoxeR` and also coached a Korean StarCraft II team for a while, so I recognize her pretty well.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't help but feel some vibes of from the two bad-mouthed co-workers in the mop-fight scenes. There haven't been a single good evidence to prove:

- PSJ was involved in suggesting or casting PMY (and of course he couldn't be the decision maker; that lies with the production/PD)

- anytime the 2 of them were abroad together

- PMY and PSJ were together in the after-party (even if they were together celebrating, what's wrong ? the two teams naturally became close if they worked 20+ hours together for days). The only 3 credible photos were 1 of the 2 vans, 1 of PMY and her team, and 1 of PSJ going home (this photo is not even clear). 

(I ignored the shoes and hat because many many celebs in my country have these popular items)

What I've seen so far from MBC & SBS clips are purely IG collages from crazy users, which made the media in my country look like saints and made Korean media ridiculous. 3 reporters in the jtbc clip gossiping about two people they don't know personally and if you pay enough attention, what they were saying are EXACTLY like what was written in this thread. Were they pretending to be shippers here to milk some information, or was someone here tipping them off (anyone here watched Gossip Girls)? 

Even the tabloids in my country when announcing dating rumours have some real photos as evidence, yet for the past weeks there have been none. And now people are making all kinds of assumptions about their work ethics.

I give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. What I could see is both are pretty ambitious. One debuted 7 years ago therefore has worked super hard with many productions every year and got where he is today, when many in his cohorts were famous earlier (Lee Min Ho, Kim So Hyun...). One debuted 13 years ago and is now acknowledged for being versatile and having good chemistry with every onscreen partner (I agree with some of you here that PMY hasn't been credited enough in terms of awards). Do you think they actually dated for 3 years and risked being found out playing this drama together? I don't think so. Maybe they are dating post WWWSK (because they are so great together!, hence the open-ended answers in the interviews). Even with the interviews, I wasn't there so I'll take what I read with a pinch of salt.

Besides, WWWSK is a top notch production not just because of the leads, but because of supporting casts and everything else. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/03/kang-hong-seok-talks-onscreen-partner-hwang-bo-ra-rest-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-cast/

Edited by dbailove
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

"some people" will always be criticizing them no matter what. So, let's just not be bothered by those that much and keep on wishing their constant well being :rolleyes: :wub:

I agree because no one can please everybody. What is important is they are being loved by majority. International Fans made them the Number 1 Most Loved Celebrities for the Month of July.

Korean news articles always have nega comments but if you look at Naver videos where WWWSK is among the most watched, there are a lot of ParkPark fans among Koreans too. The comments on WWWSK BTS released after the dating news were very positive. How they looked good together etc.

I really do not get it why some shippers would rather concentrate reading on haters post. Majority are supporting them yet some of their fans still took pains reading the negas. Reading nega posts can be stressful and replying nega posts can cause fanwar which may escalate as others would tend to join. 

Not just as shipper but for my real life as well, I have learned that to be truly happy, you do not need to know each and every backbite against you as long as you are confident you have not committed anything wrong.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3