[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I read through some comments in Weibo, there are 脱粉 lose of fans initially when the fans feels something is not right about the rumors... but after majority accepts PMY and are happy that they are together of course some still cannot accept but there minority

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Psj was asked about his motto in that interview and he said something like "What I always said was that I want to live a life without regret". Okay just another theory, only if in case they have been in relationship for a long time, i bet they really want to be in one project at least once and ofc in romcom drama lol, that's why maybe the reason he's bold enough to suggest her for the role was bcs these two knew the reporters had known they're linked so he predicted the news will break out one day and it means they will have no chance to work together in the future, they will regret that so he convinced her to take the role bcs he's confidence enough the reporters don't have solid evidence yet to reveal dating news so if someday the news breaks out, let just say it's bcs of their strong chemistry in drama/close colleague since they're the type who don't go public no matter what news states  unless dispacth catch them. By the way, i'm having fun make up some possible stories between these two lol excuse my delulu mind:lol:

• Like 14
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

I don't know ....but Park Min Young doesn't look an inch stressed to me....she is glowing and she looks so happy.  I've never seen her this blooming:heart::heart::heart:

It seems I am more stressed with her dating rumors than her :tounge_wink:

Is this how a stressful person supposed to look like? I really suspect Namoo pressured media so they changed their tone in PMY interview articles to make it sound she is feeling very bad to stop all rumours. 

Image result for stressful

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

Stocks decline for Cube Entertainment due to dating news. My goodness why is this even a culture in KEntertainment. Celebrities should be allowed to date openly. 

Who is with Cube Entertainment?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Stocks decline for Cube Entertainment due to dating news. My goodness why is this even a culture in KEntertainment. Celebrities should be allowed to date openly. 

Just saw the news and that the couple met in 2015. Our PPC also started their "Secret relationship" in 2015..... 

Looks like 2015 was a year were Cupid was running around shooting love arrows at everyone :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Not sure if this angle from the AAA event has been posted in this thread before, but it made me go, "hmmm?" for various reasons. Watch until the end. 

Playing it cool? Avoidance? Or they really didn't know each other? (Although it was just the two of them at the table in the beginning...who knows what could've transpired.)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, eva21 said:

I read through some comments in Weibo, there are 脱粉 lose of fans initially when the fans feels something is not right about the rumors... but after majority accepts PMY and are happy that they are together of course some still cannot accept but there minority

Park Min Young's popularity in China is no joke.  Park Seo Joon's weibo followers is just a 10th of hers. Her last weibo chat has 6M viewers. She has 2 pending to be released dramas there. The director of one of these dramas Time City even went to Korea to personally ask her to appear in that drama. 

She is one of the most loved Korean actresses in China. They loved that she can speak Mandarin and her intonation is really good

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eva21 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, she admit dating LMH however LMH kept quiet, that's why she was bashed badly I read it before, hence now PMY is so careful and fearful towards relationship :unsure:

Thats' why her reply about dating and being in love in her recent interview was very new to me.  And as I've said before, PMY always wanted transparency BUT it was unfortunate that career and fame won over the love for her that time.  Even for a normal person, when the one you thought would stand up for you do something else.   It was the case so....    I errr..nope better I stop ..or  this time I might be killed ...  :sweat_smile:    I do not want to say something here again that will be quoted by someone and bring it to IG or use it in any investigations.  I maybe paranoid but it happened to me two times in the last couple of weeks while sharing my own opinion here.   

Going back to PMY,  I sense something different this time tho'... and whether the other shippers accept it or not,  no ship is sailing for now.   Her own reply, 'not now'.    It's an open statement.   Many commitments now and many work to do. :phew:

Remember,  both of them suddenly became too much in demand after WWWSK.  And many here are saying about maybe the contract stipulates something about personal restrictions  OHHH please that is only speculation and I have taken it from comments here.  

Now,    a brighter career and surely fame is right infront of them.  How will they deal with these?

Well,   I think PSJ will remain grounded and so will PMY.   And,  did they find each other?    I say,  fate has been working so let time do the talking.. :innocent:

One of PMY's fave song is by Alicia Keys: 

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I hate it also. They need to be happy with their celebrities who deserve to be happy. Haiissst

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Not sure if this angle from the AAA event has been posted in this thread before, but it made me go, "hmmm?" for various reasons. Watch until the end. 

Playing it cool? Avoidance? Or they really didn't know each other? (Although it was just the two of them at the table in the beginning...who knows what could've transpired.)

Oh please we all know two months later that 'close colleague' allegedly suggested her for the role :joy: From merely acquaintances to become close colleagues in two months for celebs seems difficult.

In the clip, she didn't even dare look at him when he came up to and went down from the stage :)) and he was in such a hurry (or maybe he didn't want to make eye contact with someone :joy:) that he didn't bow to people who sat with him but he did to those in the next table. hmmm ...:glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Park Min Young's popularity in China is no joke.  Park Seo Joon's weibo followers is just a 10th of hers. Her last weibo chat has 6M viewers. She has 2 pending to be released dramas there. The director of one of these dramas Time City even went to Korea to personally ask her to appear in that drama. 

She is one of the most loved Korean actresses in China. They loved that she can speak Mandarin and her intonation is really good

Yup, there's alot of 亲妈 for her in China, it means mother like fans who loves her dotes her alot and heartache for her , they have been through with her in the beginning till now. Some will even bash whoever who repeatedly bring about her plastic surgery if they see it in the forum, she's well loved in China.

Btw, the 2 new Chinese production, PMY looks good in it can't wait for it :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think there are a number of reasons. One reason is that the business model often centers on presenting the artist as the dream bf/gf. So he or she must stay single lest the fans' delusion gets shattered. This is more relevant to idols.

I mean we all have fantasies and daydreams and what not and there's nothing wrong with that. But some have definitely taken their delusion a step too far. iirc there were even some physical attacks back in the day. For these people I have 3 words: SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.

With actors, staying (or appearing to be) single helps characterization imo. For example, Song Hye-kyo has a new drama coming up where she will be starring alongside Park Bo-gum. Now that I know she's married -- to a good hyung of Park Bo-gum, no less -- I am concerned whether I'd feel weird when I see the two go at it. I'm confident that with proper acting, this won't happen. But say if she was single, this would never have been a concern to begin with.

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, ash623 said:

Yes, THIS is why i love him so much and wish he could protect our lovely PMY forever.

On the interview, He always put PMY first before him and always stay humble. PMY also acknowledge his considerate behavior towards her and said that he is a great partner. This is the reason why US - parkpark shipper - adore them so much!

Oh by the way, looks like MY will be in France to 9th Aug then she'll be in Singapore from 10th. Will she fly back to Korea before going to Phuket? Or will she fly directly to Phuket from SG? And when will we have the confirmation from PSJ whether he will join the trip or not?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Oh please we all know two months later that 'close colleague' allegedly suggested her for the role :joy: From merely acquaintances to become close colleagues in two months for celebs seems difficult.

In the clip, she didn't even dare look at him when he came up to and went down from the stage :)) and he was in such a hurry (or maybe he didn't want to make eye contact with someone :joy:) that he didn't bow to people who sat with him but he did to those in the next table. hmmm ...:glasses:

I thought about that too!! But it made me doubt myself for a split second. Lol. Because even the way PMY was clapping, I thought she'd be more enthusiastic. 

Or maybe he was being a jealous bulldozer after having to share the stage with LJK?And because of his fantastic memory, he remembered the whole MEC fiasco? :joy: Hmph! Hmph! Pffffttttt...

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I thought about that too!! But it made me doubt myself for a split second. Lol. Because even the way PMY was clapping, I thought she'd be more enthusiastic. 

Or maybe he was being a jealous bulldozer after having to share the stage with LJK?And because of his fantastic memory, he remembered the whole MEC fiasco? :joy: Hmph! Hmph! Pffffttttt...

I might be wrong..he appears to me reluctant to talk and look at LJK though I've no idea about MEC until I read from here. In fact my guessing is could be due to MEC, it trigger him need to palipali pursue what he desires so that he has no regret....

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

58 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

they didn't know each other prior the drama tHeY MeT tHroUgH sCrIpT rEAdiNg remember? pfffttt B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, addikorean16 said:

They were intentionally not looking at each other :P 

Check out this video from 3:44 to 4:00. No one is talking but PMY but she has this sudden urge to smile and she is trying her best to control it. 

Did she catch someone's eye??? What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Reporters discussion on their interpretation from PPC's answers, the message was they are NOT OFFICIALLY DATING. And it sounds to me like a SOME. It's different from Not Dating at all. 

They have something for each other but they cannot yet make a go at it to be official bf-gf because of their work commitments. 

I do not think they are entertaining the idea of going out with other people too even if they have no commitments. I think both of them are loyal to each other but cannot yet take a step further in their relationship. 

Work first over love. But I think they have agreed on a timeline when to prioritize their relationship. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2