[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I remember reading it here that PSJ went home early from the Wrap Party, some were even joking he went home ahead and will wait at PMY's place :lol:

It turned out they all went to the afterparty and he went together with PMY, so he waited for her outside the dinner venue? :lol:

Now is it an SOP that the two leads should go together? :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Can someone please refresh my memory? What time in Korea did the news break out of them dating for 3 years? I thought it was early in the morning? If so, did PPC already know or get a whiff of the rumor because they were partying together until 5 AM?? 

I am so intrigued hearing that PMY already knew of the rumor PRIOR to accepting the role. (How? Who was spreading it because for sure us shippers weren't even born yet. Lol!) But she took 2 months to agree to do it right? So what is the timeline again? How far back did this juicy gossip go? Immediately after AAA? I know someone had already listed the chronological order of these events here, but I can't re-read too many pages. Sorry! Lol. That is highly suspect to me. Plus the JTCB reporter is sort of right to say that PSJ adding the unnecessary comment of the PD asking him recommendations for the other two supporting casts sort of shows that he had some influence. I kind of want to assume that PSJ recommended Pyo Ye Jin and Hwang Bo Ra since he worked with them in FFMY and PMY suggested Kang Ki Young having worked with him in Q7D.

Ikr! The timeline seems so confusing. Cause she started preparing for the role from Feb (She said so in the Press Con) but the media reported it only in April and shooting started May .... this is pretty late for confirming the lead actress IMHO. So why was she preparing for a role but she took 2 months to agree to it. ??? 

LOL, Looks like the JTCB reporter only wanted to un-confirm whatever PSJ confirmed.

Since PSJ was cast first, it was only natural PD asked him for recommendations. Isnt it like that in a workplace.... My boss has come numerous times to me and asked me if I know anyone for open job role because it is just so much easier. Obviously, all of them have to go to the interview process but it makes hiring that much faster. This is also a reason Networking is crucial in the entertainment industry since a lot of it comes down to who can recommend whom. Am not saying this to put PSJ in a bad light but more like the JTBC reporter is making it sound sinister when it is a general work practice. As I mentioned before in this thread, a lot of actors got their role through recommendations and it is a common public known fact.... But for PPC, they seem to make it sound unethical. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

Can someone please refresh my memory? What time in Korea did the news break out of them dating for 3 years? I thought it was early in the morning? If so, did PPC already know or get a whiff of the rumor because they were partying together until 5 AM?? 

I am so intrigued hearing that PMY already knew of the rumor PRIOR to accepting the role. (How? Who was spreading it because for sure us shippers weren't even born yet. Lol!) But she took 2 months to agree to do it right? So what is the timeline again? How far back did this juicy gossip go? Immediately after AAA? I know someone had already listed the chronological order of these events here, but I can't re-read too many pages. Sorry! Lol. That is highly suspect to me. Plus the JTCB reporter is sort of right to say that PSJ adding the unnecessary comment of the PD asking him recommendations for the other two supporting casts sort of shows that he had some influence. I kind of want to assume that PSJ recommended Pyo Ye Jin and Hwang Bo Ra since he worked with them in FFMY and PMY suggested Kang Ki Young having worked with him in Q7D.

Sports DongA is bad they made it to print version first so the news was in early morning after wrap up party night means when they just got home from partying. Probably they couldn’t sleep.

If the rumor was way before casting idk the reason why except one (they were dating) :lol: But as I know even if a main actor can’t control the casting of other roles his opinion is often considered by PD. And PD wanted her too, just netizens always prioritize their own opinions.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I have a question because I may have missed reading it if somebody already posted info about this. Did the director say there were 6 candidates for the role of Mi So?

Yes I read that too , am not sure though how tte selection process wss conducted but he said something like fans of the webtoon???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Yes I read that too , am not sure though how tte selection process wss conducted but he said something like fans of the webtoon???

If fans of the webtoon were the ones doing the selection...PMY would not have been chosen at all. When the news came out she was offered the role, they turned Naver into Havoc, until Tvn had to calm them down by releasing a statement it has not been finalized.

I do believe PSJ made recommendation out of all the 6 candidates, but it's up to the director to make the final decision IMO.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, psjpmylbn said:

https://m.vlive.tv/video/83011

I think #ParkParkCouple shippers should watch this. You can turn on the english subs. It’s unfortunate & invasive that the reporters attempted to stalk them after the WWWSK wrap up party but the rest of the discussion are worth watching.

I like the fact that the 3 journalists have doubts on ParkPark answers just like us but they didn’t force their statements to be false. They take ParkPark words literally.. no means no, coincidences means coincidences and they analysed from there.

The reporters assumed all coincidences are pure coincidences but then later saying if they have this many coincidences, this is considered destiny already and they should just date for real lol.

At the end of the video they mentioned that just trust what ParkPark said. If they said they’re not dating, just hold on to that while at the same time we can just wait and see what will happen next.

2 of the reporters here personally interviewed PMY & PSJ and I feel that whatever they said here is most likely to be coherent with what was actually being said by ParkPark themselves, no editing needed unlike the written reports & articles. It sounds more raw and accurate although I believe this is just like 30-40% bits and pieces from the whole interview.

Overall, this video is exactly like what we shippers have in our mind in regards to ParkPark relationship when at the same time we have to believe what they said because all the things that happened can be harmful to their careers and privacy.

Thanks for sharing this! Totally agree with your thoughts. At first when I watched this, it wasn't subbed yet and I got really irritated  at them for stalking PMY and PSJ. However, you are correct that their basically doing what we're doing here and trying to see all possible angles to the story. With the two reporters having witnessed how PSJ and PMY were responding and acting, I can't help but think that they themselves saw something that made them hesitant to believe the denials. But the fact that they said to take the statements at face value and reiterated that admitting the rumors to be true could be harmful to them, at least it was sort of an effort to put an end to the speculations. 

2 hours ago, potatohacker said:

If PMY already knew the rumor even before she accepted the role... maybe they really talked about this thoroughly and the possible outcomes. So I guess all is well and they know what they are doing. PARKPARK came in prepared huh 

Exactly as Kim Mi So said, she knew as much that the rumors would start but she prepared herself when she agreed to love him. 

48 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I have a question because I may have missed reading it if somebody already posted info about this. Did the director say there were 6 candidates for the role of Mi So?

I thought I read it somewhere as well. I think Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung were mentioned. I could totally be wrong though...

• Like 4

I don't know ....but Park Min Young doesn't look an inch stressed to me....she is glowing and she looks so happy.  I've never seen her this blooming:heart::heart::heart:

It seems I am more stressed with her dating rumors than her :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 20

30 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I swear to the Shipping god! If PSJ updates his IG today, in less than an hour, we're going to have to throw a party up in here because they're trolling us. Lol! 

giphy.gif

This is so funny! Am literally laughing right now. Hahahahahaha. I'll wait PSJ post too. If he updates damn it’s so true! But let’s let them be. Im so happy for both of them. Thank you hyuna and pentagon guy for confirming your private life to divert the tension to you. Hehehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I don't know ....but Park Min Young doesn't look an inch stressed to me....she is glowing and she looks so happy.  I've never seen her this blooming:heart::heart::heart:

It seems I am more stressed with her dating rumors than her :tounge_wink:

She's not stress at all why should she stress the rumors has been put to a stop, her BF is working hard for their future and both are ready to enjoy the Phuket trip together.... so happy :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

After watching the VLive video, i dont know why but I cant stop laughing.... 

Here is what I felt the 2 reporters were feeling

Lady in Red: "I cannot believe I spent so much money to study Journalism. I am linking 2 people based on Instagram posts that have no real solid proof." *She was laughing at certain points when she was showing us the posts"

Man in Blue: Can I just go?? I have some actual work to finish. Why are people changing my Job Description to a Fortune Teller!

:joy:

• LOL 20

10 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Can someone please tell me what exactly happened between PMY and LMH? I know the general gist but everyone on TV makes it sound like she had some traumatic time during her relationship with him>

She was bashed by rabid fangirls because LMH was everyone's dream boyfriend. MinMin shippers are only a few compared to the haters all over Asia. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She was bashed by rabid fangirls because LMH was everyone's dream boyfriend. MinMin shippers are only a few compared to the haters all over Asia. 

Correct me if I am wrong, she admit dating LMH however LMH kept quiet, that's why she was bashed badly I read it before, hence now PMY is so careful and fearful towards relationship :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, she admit dating LMH however LMH kept quiet, that's why she was bashed badly I read it before, hence now PMY is so careful and fearful towards relationship :unsure:

Because she is destined to meet PSJ - the ONE....a True Man...

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, eva21 said:

If true .... omo! Wow LMH.

However, PSJ took the brunt of all the tough interview questions :) 

Sorry incase I offend any LMH fans in this thread. 

• Like 4

Many scandals/news had happened today.

- Hyuna news

- There is another Pentagon guy who was reportedly dating another idol for years without being caught and they now broke up.

- gambling debt scandal Eugene denied another actress admit.

Good to know ParkPark dating is no longer hot topic :lol:

Dating rumors may have overshadowed the drama but I think it can also help increase people interested in watching WWWSK. When SSC announced a wedding, DOTS become popular again became top 1 most watched again. It is a known fact that a lot of fans are hopeless romantic and would want to watch something where the leads have some real life connection. :joy:

• Like 19
  • LOL 2