[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Chinese media have gone crazy I can liken this to SongSong time. There are news there now that ParkPark are secretly planning their wedding. :joy:

But I pity PSJ and PMY with all these media attention. :sweatingbullets:

@BINGO_O they probably based it on the Korean media news they translated. I read a lot of Korean articles yesterday some are short while some are very detailed regarding future possibility, and the intimate scenes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, minseojoon said:

Hehehehe...why would we be surprised if she said "NO"? Aren't we expecting her to say that anyhow? It would be more shocking if she left it open-ended :smirk:

This is from MY's stylist IG's. again....the Capture.png.

What does it mean?

Sigh....I keep saying this. The agencies representing PMY and PSJ have already denied. So unless PMY brain is suddenly hijacked, I wouldn't expect a different answer from her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Chinese media have gone crazy I can liken this to SongSong time. There are news there now that ParkPark are secretly planning their wedding. :joy:

Yup, that's what I read too, not sure how true... but most of the chinese fans loves them alot , they are protecting this couple and would wait patiently for them to announce.... :P

• Like 7

@parkparkloveu Ughh I just can't with Chinese media. They started the most ridiculous scandal ever in k-biz history: Yoona and Psy affair. LOL. They also claimed MY had secret dates with her ex co-star in Shanghai back in the day. However, I understand why they're overexcited. Would wish it to be true too :))

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, eva21 said:

Yup, that's what I read too, not sure how true... but most of the chinese fans loves them alot , they are protecting this couple and would wait patiently for them to announce.... :P

When I searched PMY news there all I see are the marriage fake news :joy: it says everything is ready for their wedding. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

lol if PSJ don't talk about the future why almost article talk about this. Cause he talked about this too. They took the line to create the tittle. Logic you guys, please. About yohap news, I only care the part he talked about PMY. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

This is from MY's stylist IG's. Again....the blue heart  Capture.png.

What does it mean I wondered?

88d633e2ly1fttcggrgi2j20u01ahtxb.jpg

Capture.pngis just an aegyo-ish way to say Love Min Young :)

Her team loves to call her mi-nyeong based on how they wrote her name on their captions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

if the fake marriage news turns out true then I'll make sure to find a live streaming of their wedding ceremony, watch it with a pot of steamy ramyeon and a big cup of iced americano and a box of caramel so that they'll suffice through the whole event yeaaaahhh :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12