[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Who is PYC? what happend to him?

Park yoo chun and his toilet scandal. You can google it. But it’s not as bad as kim hyun joong with his assault scandal towards his girlfriend. Very dramatic. Both of them still have fans now and are making a comeback, which is crazy haha

@saved2K I meant it’s worst scenerio for this issue in the very near future like next month, not saying that it will cost them their careers or anything. Imo they will be fine. The netizens will gradually warm up to the idea they’re together. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Goodness...poor babies....

Sending them happy and keep calm vibes....they are doing well in what seems like a richard simmons storm of negativity....

Never understood the concept of antifans ..or shipper wars for that matter...

Shippers admit they are delulu with a smidgen of hope....thats the whole point of having a forum of fellow happy delusion fans....to openly spazz

not accusations in attempt to force an OTP into a confession...

I feel so sorry after reading PSJ's interview....the pressure....when there shouldn't be any...

It should be a celebration  of a successful romcom that made a lot of people laugh...smile and perhaps cry along with them...

Sending our OTP a lot of love.....

They are resorting to blackmailing lol....anyway like any other storm this too will come to pass.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

The worst scenerio for the near future is that they got caught by dispatch. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about. It will die down soon. As crazy as it looks at the moment, the hate of lying about dating is nothing compared to that of drunk driving, sexual assault or cheating. 

Just look at SongSong, they denied about 5 times but still got a lot of heartwarming congratulations. Positive comments will come back again once he releases new movie or joins variety show. So stay calm and enjoy the sailing ship while you can cuz maybe two weeks from now, we will have very few to zero thing to spazz about.

Assumes caught by Dispatch in near Future but not the past shouldn't post any threats as (possibility) as quoted. Would it? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Park yoo chun and his toilet scandal. You can google it. But it’s not as bad as kim hyun joong with his assault scandal towards his girlfriend. Very dramatic. Both of them still have fans now and are making a comeback, which is crazy haha

@saved2K I meant it’s worst scenerio for this issue in the very near future like next month, not saying that it will cost them their careers or anything. Imo they will be fine. The netizens will gradually warm up to the idea they’re together. 

Jessica survived and living a happier and more peaceful life so I'm pretty sure they will be ok.... let's just hang on.  We'll have better days

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, blueir0718 said:

Assumes caught by Dispatch in near Future but not the past shouldn't post any threats as (possibility) as quoted. Would it? 

Let's face it.... a threat will only be a threat so long as you allow it to be a threat.... Park Seo Joon is super talented.... I will even pay to watch him act.  He is soooo good, it will be Knetz loss if they will stop watching his works

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, saved2K said:

No.... that was not mentioned.  

me, too I watch more of chinese or taiwanese dramas now... only becoz of PMY ... 

I want to tell PSJ... next time he does a romantic drama,  don't kiss that way so we will not have too much delulus <_<

and if he is serious of considering to pursue PMY,  then he'd better do it quick because for sure, many out there are waiting for the chance.  

When will PMY's 2 chinese dramas be aired.  I hope soon..   The second one, her partner is really very young lolsss  ..

Chinggu, do you remember if she was that happy in the interview after Healer? #just curious coz this  weibo interview was really all but smiles and laughter from her... and that's for me...... very good.  She changed a lot and standing stronger and stronger unlike before.  You know when someone is with you all through anything,  you are not fearing anything :rolleyes: but who?  :phew:  ok... thats' a delulu :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

me, too I watch more of chinese or taiwanese dramas now... only becoz of PMY ... 

I want to tell PSJ... next time he does a romantic drama,  don't kiss that way so we will not have too much delulus <_<

and if he is serious of considering to pursue PMY,  then he'd better do it quick because for sure, many out there are waiting for the chance.  

When will PMY's 2 chinese dramas be aired.  I hope soon..   The second one, her partner is really very young lolsss  ..

Chinggu, do you remember if she was that happy in the interview after Healer? 

Healer???.... I think she was happy to have met her character cause she was able to show a different side of her but 7 Day Queen is her happiest I supposed for the kind of satisfaction that she got out of her work.  She's so proud of 7DQ.  

I have no idea when Braveness of the Ming will be aired???? Any Chinese fans here???? 

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

How he denied the evidences somewhat confirms my theory that if ever they will be caught, they will say they only started dating recently and not a few years back. 

Yup , that's how I see these things too.  PSJ is really brave.... he can weather the storm

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Let's face it.... a threat will only be a threat so long as you allow it to be a threat.... Park Seo Joon is super talented.... I will even pay to watch him act.  He is soooo good, it will be Knetz loss if they will stop watching his works

Yes that i onboard - i am not into any Kdrama but these 2 cutest - PSJ and PMY made me created this Soompi ac. Oh dear...

They are indeed great actor/actress - I like the diligent and determined PSJ and honest and natural of PMY.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Chinggu, do you remember if she was that happy in the interview after Healer? 

If PSJ really likes her and they aren't dating yet he should hurry up and put a ring on it -- after this great comeback of PMY (I have to say it is her greatest comeback yet because she is at her most beautiful right now) I bet a lot of men have fallen in line.

SbUM.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Hello it's pretty different here right????  Last time it was all fun and the atmosphere is so peaceful...It could have been the same here....but that's how it is:blush:

kkk it's not about the atmosphere... here more lively kkkk last thread we hangout too calm kkkk

I am  actually referring to articles being translated there. To make matter worst at that time only Minyoung gave interviews- no jam at all kkkk

Looking forward to Minyoung's interviews  tomorrow. And back read a little- someone asking about different clothes on same day -  photos are prepared in advanced by the agency too. Since it's almost like round table interviews,  reporters from various news outlets met the actor all at once.  Not one to one interview.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I supposed PSJ would probably not be able to find another co actress like PMY, their chemistry is magnificent, she understands and can co ordinate with him so well, he could play around with her I would think he would miss her a lot for his next project....

Hahaha remember don't compare with others, PMY is just like Kim Miso tailored to suit you :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

Why did not have an interview together? :rolleyes: Or is it really like that?  

I suppose if there will be same questions to PMY,  we can guarantee her replies will somehow be of the same line as PSJ.  I just don't hope to hear something that will make my heart stop breathing from frustration because I do not need more and such these days... :tears:  #noteverythingisaboutthem  #likenow 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, eva21 said:

I supposed PSJ would probably not be able to find another co actress like PMY, their chemistry is magnificent, she understands and can co ordinate with him so well, he could play around with her I would think he would miss her a lot for his next project....

Hahaha remember don't compare with others, PMY is just like Kim Miso tailored to suit you :)

In another word - The One - One and only one...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Why did not have an interview together? :rolleyes: Or is it really like that?  

I suppose if there will be same questions to PMY,  we can guarantee her replies will somehow be of the same line as PSJ.  I just don't hope to hear something that will make my heart stop breathing from frustration because I do not need more and such these days... :tears:  #noteverythingisaboutthem  #likenow 

I think it will pretty be the same..... for sure she will likewise deny this and find everything absurd

• Like 1

Cmon guys! dont let the mood going down! This is the time we should be happy and be delulu, so i'm going to turn on my delulu mode! 

Yes, PSJ denied all those silly linked to PMY on instagram such as shoes, cap, holiday trip, baseball uniform, etc. 

but he didn't mention and denied about 1 thing! 

Simba and Leon!! >.<

delulu mode off : maybe he forgot to mention about it and also because so many people in korea and the world who have dog with the same breed, so he thought that he doesn't need to explain it. 

but with my delulu mode on,  i will believe that leon and simba are siblings (from PMY's sister dogs as leon is son of her sister's dog) , and that's the reason why he bring simba to shooting location, to meet the mom of simba's brother. kkkkkk, all those matching shirt, cap, shoes are soooo last year and it could be a sponsor brand, the same location trip? it could be 100% coincidence as we shouldn't believe 100% with the content on socmed, the picture could be late post pictures, for the uniform? i, 100%, will believe from what PSJ explain. BUT not for these 2 cuties, simba and leon. As PSJ said, people only believe what they to want believe, so i will believe that simba and leon are siblings. because it's super cute and sweet to think they were a couple with the same breed dogs. hihi <3

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1