[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Just now, MsMinnieFran said:

Guys...stop looking for affirmations and a yes to support the ship from PSJ and PMY interviews..because you are not going to get it. The agencies already denied it..what else you expect them to say on the subject?

@MsMinnieFran

True. Like I said in my previous post, we can all have harmless fun at the moment because eventually everything will make sense and fall into place.

In the meantime let me bless this page with the kiss that blew me away (And who between PSJ and PMY liked this one again? Please refresh my failing memory)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

I have always been a sensible shipper but there are times that I do get affected too ....but you'll be ok after a while.... just don't take these things too seriously.  Remember, we are just a bunch of hopeful delulus here trying to make sense of everything we read and see....but still their life is their own.  If you put their personal happiness over ours.... you will learn to accept everything and anything with a happy heart

Sigh....at times feel like DM them to embrace and Do Not let words bring them down..

• Thanks 1

He did really well with his interview. Why are we thinking too much about it ? Everything he said was clear cut considering he can’t confirm his dating news in any way possible.

He did not deny but open about the possibilities in the future. We’re happy with his answer right ? Again, it’s not like he can say “yes, we’re dating”

Then comes the article about him denying all he evidences gathered by cray cray fans. What kind of answers do you expect ? “Yes, they are all related to PMY” ?? For once, please think about what options does he have to answer this matter in the first place. Plus, yes he sounded annoyed with his answers when it comes to this issue because it’s really annoying. People dig up so many things just to make a point & give proofs. Maybe some things truly related but some things are not, shippers merely rely on assumptions & delusions but only PSJ & PMY know the truth.

Just give them our unwavering support individually or as a couple and time will tell the truth. Stop thinking too much about what’s being reported and whatnot. Accept things as it is and just like he said “it’s a matter that takes a lot of time”.

Peace :)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

@Sum Babe @blueir0718 @saved2K

Thanks guys. Maybe i do think too much but for me its not so much his denial but his frustration and annoyance that shippers would even consider these coincidences as evidences. Maybe its to put a stop to all these copying and pasting madness and to stay out of their personal lives but he could've have just denied and left it at that. But the way he's trying hard to explain it sounded suspicious.

Anyways, enough about me, I know when to draw a line but oh wow, check out the knetz reaction. It it really backfiring on him, poor seojoon.

1. [+1,702, -69] Your fans are going to seriously leave you if the rumors end up being true...

2. [+1,561, -62] His uniform number was '28' when he was dating Baek Jin Hee, whose birthday is 2/8. His uniform number now is '34'... and Park Min Young's birthday is 3/4. He's calling this a coincidence..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,295, -47] It's hard to call this a coincidence... when your number was the same with your ex too... Just admit it already.

4. [+191, -0] He's really going to ruin himself if a picture of them dating comes out ㅠ He did so much for his career by serving in the army and everything, don't let this ruin you ㅠㅠ

5. [+178, -1] What is he going to do if he richard simmons Dispatch off and they come out with pictures; I hope everything he's saying is true because I'm worried for him;

6. [+146, -1] Is someone going to eat you alive if you admit you're dating? ㅋㅋ It'll be worse for your image if people find out later than now

7. [+112, -3] His image has become... ahem... because of these dating rumors.

8. [+109, -2] Oppa, just admit it. Once the pictures are out, your career is going to be thrown over the cliff's edge.

9. [+105, -0] Yeah, well, I'm sure praying that you two really aren't dating ㅋ because it's going to suck really bad for you once the truth is revealed~

10. [+96, -1] People are going to be vicious if Dispatch comes out with anything...

More here http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/park-seo-joon-denies-once-again-any.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

7 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@MsMinnieFran

True. Like I said in my previous post, we can all have harmless fun at the moment because eventually everything will make sense and fall into place.

In the meantime let me bless this page with the kiss that blew me away (And who between PSJ and PMY liked this one again? Please refresh my failing memory)

PSJ. PYM likes the chair scene.

• Thanks 1

I think for him to explain and denied all the evidence that they were dating like baseball uniform, holiday trip and those matching accesories its what he should do. Because if he not denied those things, it will only gonna harm PMY - fans of Lee Junki will bash her bcause it's unfair that only LJK who get a lot of hate while she also dating PSJ during MEC and people will bash them again for being unprofessional because they were dating while shooting the WWWSK (which i thought, why they cant do that? But knetz are bitter af, so that's the only way to not rise another problem), and also it will harm BJH (for the 28 uniform number).

For PSJ said that 'we dont know what the future will be' and not denied like what he did before it's already speak so much, so just be happy guys and be delulu againn~

Also, i read some of comment on PSJ's korean fan account on instagram, regarding PSJ answer about the dating rumor, all of them are confused and wondering why he answer like that, it's not like him as he always firmly said no to the all the dating rumors. 

Sooo~ there must be something right? 

I mean, no way PSJ will said something vague, leaving the possibilities and not 100% denied, if both of them are not in some kind of relationship right? Because that will be rude to PMY if PMY already had bf and also he's not considering his gf, if the gf is not PMY. Right?

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I managed to read PSJ's latest article on soompi. Thanks for sharing the link.

DEABAK that's the 4th one in a day! Reading the latest one, i quite feel his frustration and disappointment but can't help but have my shipper heart deflated quite a bit.  Unlike the other three articles, in this one he seems to be clearly insistent on squashing the rumours linking him and PMY including all the different coincidences.

With him being this annoyed, it sounded like it's not true and it will look awful if he were to reveal that they are actually dating in future - so i'm quite confused now. I understand why some shippers will be disappointed as well. The BTS doesn't show much in terms of off-screen chemistry (unless you look hard at the hidden signs, but even that can be subjective), which is why they rely a lot on this little 'evidences'. If he denies them completely then there's nothing left to feed our delusions.

Someone even said that he's never been this annoyed and that it sounded like he has something protect. If it's not PMY now then there's even a chance that either party is secretly dating someone else.

Lol it's going to be quite tough to recover from this but it's their private lives and I respect that. 

He has his reasons to be annoyed, if those evidence are true people are intruding his privacy which he feels very offended but he cannot say anything, if those evidence are not true he finds it ridiculous people can do such fake news to malign him, I wouldn't say all evidence are true or fake only two of them knows, but those fans indeed make a big trouble for him and PMY so big that their reputation are affected, regardless they are dating or not is a big affect to them and for their CF commerical contract is hassle, they might be facing some problem with the sponsors

As for if not PMY, he's dating someone back to the question again, with those analysis of his kiss, contacts with PMY, bet his partner might not be able take it, for me he has no intention to stay away from PMY or has a clear cut with her, yes I believe they are into the drama and needs to brush up the chemistry hence they need to stay together and building the chemistry to me , their not only has a chemistry they have a bond a link moreover if he is dating someone his answer to today's interview is a 'No" not a they might start a relationship.

Hence it's unlikely he attached to someone :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I managed to read PSJ's latest article on soompi. Thanks for sharing the link.

DEABAK that's the 4th one in a day! Reading the latest one, i quite feel his frustration and disappointment but can't help but have my shipper heart deflated quite a bit.  Unlike the other three articles, in this one he seems to be clearly insistent on squashing the rumours linking him and PMY including all the different coincidences.

With him being this annoyed, it sounded like it's not true and it will look awful if he were to reveal that they are actually dating in future - so i'm quite confused now. I understand why some shippers will be disappointed as well. The BTS doesn't show much in terms of off-screen chemistry (unless you look hard at the hidden signs, but even that can be subjective), which is why they rely a lot on this little 'evidences'. If he denies them completely then there's nothing left to feed our delusions.

Someone even said that he's never been this annoyed and that it sounded like he has something protect. If it's not PMY now then there's even a chance that either party is secretly dating someone else.

Lol it's going to be quite tough to recover from this but it's their private lives and I respect that. 

Don’t worry girl. Just take into consideration that this is a translation from Korean which we read without seeing his true expression.

I feel nothing when he debunked those evidence. This is what he needed to do when the questions were brought up. Denying the evidence completely doesn’t equal to they’re not dating or else he should’ve outright denied the chance of them becoming a couple in the future. And they’re being relationship with someone else? LOL. If he has any consideration for that poor girl who had to see her bf link with someone else and have a whole bunch of netizens urge him to make public of their status, he must’ve made a firm and straight-to-the-point denial, not an open statement that welcomes many kinds of interpretation. 

Let me share my stance on the mbc’s report yesterday although some may feel displeased of me bringing it up again. One thing I noticed is that the reporter on the news revealed his identity. He could’ve gone anonymous like they usually do on the news, but he didn’t, which means he was confident with what he was reporting despite the lack of any basis to back up his story. 

I believe in PP completely and also believe those evidence at my own risk. Those who don’t can consider them as merely coincidence or ‘parkpark is fated to be’. 

• Like 7

Just now, strymeek said:

@Sum Babe @blueir0718 @saved2K

Thanks guys. Maybe i do think too much but for me its not so much his denial but his frustration and annoyance that shippers would even consider these coincidences as evidences. Maybe its to put a stop to all these copying and pasting madness and to stay out of their personal lives but he could've have just denied and left it at that. But the way he's trying hard to explain it sounded suspicious.

Anyways, enough about me, I know when to draw a line between an obsession and reality, but oh wow, check out the knetz reaction. It it really backfiring on him, poor seojoon.

1. [+1,702, -69] Your fans are going to seriously leave you if the rumors end up being true...

2. [+1,561, -62] His uniform number was '28' when he was dating Baek Jin Hee, whose birthday is 2/8. His uniform number now is '34'... and Park Min Young's birthday is 3/4. He's calling this a coincidence..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,295, -47] It's hard to call this a coincidence... when your number was the same with your ex too... Just admit it already.

4. [+191, -0] He's really going to ruin himself if a picture of them dating comes out ㅠ He did so much for his career by serving in the army and everything, don't let this ruin you ㅠㅠ

5. [+178, -1] What is he going to do if he richard simmons Dispatch off and they come out with pictures; I hope everything he's saying is true because I'm worried for him;

6. [+146, -1] Is someone going to eat you alive if you admit you're dating? ㅋㅋ It'll be worse for your image if people find out later than now

7. [+112, -3] His image has become... ahem... because of these dating rumors.

8. [+109, -2] Oppa, just admit it. Once the pictures are out, your career is going to be thrown over the cliff's edge.

9. [+105, -0] Yeah, well, I'm sure praying that you two really aren't dating ㅋ because it's going to suck really bad for you once the truth is revealed~

10. [+96, -1] People are going to be vicious if Dispatch comes out with anything...

More here http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/park-seo-joon-denies-once-again-any.html

this is unrelated but i'm a gemini hence i suffer a major mood swing, and i'm on my emotional side this time around.

i don't know why but i feel like crying after reading these comments, it's kinda triggering... how come someone's image is tarnished for admitting his relationship later? is that even logical? 

omg i'm sorry if i do sound too sentimental 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

What significance is it if its "liked" by over 1700 by the antifans in netizenbuzz? Are we  talking about millions or just a few thousands antifans there?

I was also reading from netizenbuzz about Rain and his wife holiday in HK and those netizens said why bother covering up when people dont recognise them anymore after they got married and they have no CFs under them anymore.

It got me to think about PSJ and the reasons why he would have to remain vague. He endured when he was criticized as not being  handsome in Hwarang, but he came back stronger esp with Secretary Kim, so I'm  this issue will pass over in the next few months.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Waaah!! KNETZ are scary and crazy! They are like The N. KOREA’s President when some couple dating in their country. Waaah!!!!!!  Yahhh! Give them life to live what they want!!! They are not yours to keep forever guys! Waah! Aisssh!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

this is unrelated but i'm a gemini hence i suffer a major mood swing, and i'm on my emotional side this time around.

i don't know why but i feel like crying after reading these comments, it's kinda triggering... how come someone's image is tarnished for admitting his relationship later? is that even logical? 

omg i'm sorry if i do sound too sentimental 

They are blackmailing him.  Knetz are the worst in the world.  Maybe I should stop patronizing other Kdramas from now on and just stick to PMY;s work.  The industry has given the fans so much power over the stars to the point of becoming like control freaks

I have this strange feeling that WWWSK is pretty much the same with their real life.  Such a pity that a great drama will be overshadowed by their dating news.... Korean showbiz needs a major overhauling tsk tsk tsk

• Like 5
  • Sad 8

Just now, realistic2280 said:

What significance is it if its "liked" by over 1700 by the antifans in netizenbuzz? Are talking about millions or just a few thousands antifans there?

I was also reading from netizenbuzz about Rain and his wife holiday in HK and those netizens said why bother covering up when people dont recognise them anymore after they got married and they have no CFs under them anymore.

It got me to think about PSJ and the reasons why he would have to remain vague. He endured when he was criticized as not being  handsome in Hwarang, so I'm sure he will be stronger after this issue pass over in the next few months.

That's true - so did PMY during the whole PS and LMH debacle. She's proven herself over and over and is now well loved internationally as well as in s. korea.

The whole uniform thing is ridiculous and I can't believe the knets are leeching on to that. I hope whoever that first suggested the uniform thing saw what a mess he/she created.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Sometimes i cant get with the way knetz thinking. If PSJ confirm they are dating they will bash him & PMJ, he denied it they bash him too. Why they are so bitter and full of hate?

Also do not rely 100% on netizebuzz as they were always translate the article with most negative comment, mostly from nate (which almost comments on nate's article are from bitter knetz), it's totally diff tho from comment in article on naver, many people still support PSJ way to protect PMY and super supportive about their relationship. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought South korea is a free country. Why when some famous actors fall in love they can say such harsh words and think they can control them?!!! I can’t blame the actors if they choose to keep it private and out of knetz public eye. Haaayyy!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ash623 said:

Sometimes i cant get with the way knetz thinking. If PSJ confirm they are dating they will bash him & PMJ, he denied it they bash him too. Why they are so bitter and full of hate?

Also do not rely 100% on netizebuzz as they were always translate the article with most negative comment, mostly from nate (which almost comments on nate's article are from bitter knetz), it's totally diff tho from comment in article on naver, many people still support PSJ way to protect PMY and super supportive about their relationship. 

i even have that account blocked on my twitter. i see nothing good coming out of it, better to stay away before getting intoxicated by the bad-mouthings. 

• Like 1

I am 100% agree with you @psjpmylbn... Let them enjoy this moment for the success of their 1st drama together.  Let us not take it to seriously and don't expect that they are going to confirm it.   most importantly, he never say NO or NO WAYT like what he said from his previous dating humour and for that I am happy.  

Let them enjoy what they have right now.  If you are a fan of PMY, she always hoping to love deeply without being caught (like before).    

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

I thought South korea is a free country. Why when some famous actors fall in love they can say such harsh words and think they can control them?!!! I can’t blame the actors if they choose to keep it private and out of knetz public eye. Haaayyy!!!

It sounds cynical. Is it norm in Korea? 

• Like 2