[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, endensia said:

It's so embarrassing that some major ParkPark shippers account are coming from my country. Few of them even are immature and childish. Very apologise. :confused:

I have warned them to staying lowkey and under radar and some of them deleted that video from MBC but the other one... I don't know, maybe she/he doesn't understand or stubborn. 

Thank you and please continue to say stay low-key. We have to protect them specially PMY. She’s really precious and doesn’t deserved hateful comments like what happened to her before with LMH. :tears:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fhyun said:

This is my first time posting on this thread. I didn’t plan to but I just can’t stand the obsessive shippers especially some Indonesian shippers of PPC on IG. The sickest one is hanie_sur*****19*8. This person has caused so much damage to both Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon. I can’t believe she has so much free time to dig up all the past just to prove they are dating. Take a chill pill, please? Even Korean shippers and fans are not obsessive like you guys. Trying to compete with other Seowon shippers, is it? So childish. I will not even be surprised that if Park Min Young and Park Seojoon ARE really dating, they will break up any time soon, just because these sick-in-the-head shippers. Remember what Park Min Young said? She had rather not be in love than being caught. It’s tiring to be them, as some fans keep breaching their privacy. I don’t care if you say Park Seo Joon is man enough to protect Park Min Young etc, the fact that some fans go overboard just to prove they are dating for no one’s benefits, not even PPC, believe me that Park Seo Joon can’t do it alone if things keep going like this. You just can say goodbye to PPC later on. There are reasons why celebrities keep their relationship a secret. Park Min Young has suffered enough due to her past public relationship that she wouldn’t even mention City Hunter as her past project. So, you, yes YOU, stop. Stop breaking two precious hearts just to satisfy your own greed.

I think one of the major PPC shipper accounts from Indonesia also member of this forum, and she visited and posted in this thread too and I know she's been linked to hanie_sur*****19*8 account. I know it because its name here is similar with her IG account. Hope she visits this thread right now and read and understand this issue carefully and follow up to the other shipper accounts.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, endensia said:

I think one of the major PPC shipper accounts from Indonesia also member of this forum, and she visited and posted in this thread too and I know she's been linked to hanie_sur*****19*8 account. I know it because its name here is similar with her IG account. Hope she visits this thread right now and read and understand this issue carefully and follow up to the other shipper accounts.  

I am also embarrassed that H is a SongSong Shipper like me. I think she is impatient to have another ship marry. She does not understand that SSC were on that age and stage in their life ready for marriage. ParkPark is not yet ready for that. She must respect it.

• Like 12

I used to follow those accounts in IG but recently deleted them after the show ended. I find them too much on their speculations. I think there 3 of them. At first it was fun, but I noticed they became to obsessed after their post got in the newspaper. They were the one who posted the compa video between the other PSJ ship. The H account is around her late 30s while while I have no idea with the other 2. But they speak indo coz ive been translating some of their convos online. And it was very invasive of PSJ and PMY privacy. I dont know of the SSC experience such fand before.

• Like 9

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/07/teen-stories-park-seojun-when-park.html?m=1

Just to clear the air a bit. Seems like they’re the talk of town nowadays.

pannchoa has translated several pann discussions about them in the last few days.

Reading this, I think our delulu level is still normal. SJ has that resting richard simmons face often when he doesn’t smile lol, but it’s interpreted as being jealous —> they’re definitely dating :))

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I am also embarrassed that H is a SongSong Shipper like me. I think she is impatient to have another ship marry. She does not understand that SSC were on that age and stage in their life ready for marriage. ParkPark is not yet ready for that. She must respect it.

Maybe we can tell them to make their account atleast private. I dont think they care for PPC but rather enjoying their temporal fame so they are trying really hard to gain more followers to gsin more fame. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Maybe we can tell them to make their account atleast private. I dont think they care for PPC but rather enjoying their temporal fame so they are trying really hard to gain more followers to gsin more fame. 

Sadly it could backfire on them.... if anything bad happens to this couple.... for sure there would also be some fanatical fans who would get back at them.... they should be careful cause I do believe in the law of reciprocity.... what you sow is what you will also reap

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nanaman1410 said:

Agreed! I think it's a blind obsession at this point :(Also, this is quite a reach, but their content might be offensive enough to fall under harassment (as one of the options that IG has for reporting inappropriate accounts)? If so, I have zero reservations about reporting them as such if they fail to see reason soon. :frown:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Their temporary fame can backlash to them like what SHK did to other SSC shippers she sued then. I hope namoo take serious action after what mbc did to PPC. now is not the right time to reveal be understanding to them!! Look at dispatch they are taking their time they learned a lesson from the past. 

• Like 5

All we can do is just pray.... I've been praying for Park Min Young and Park Seon Joon ever since this scandal broke.  It's so hard to be in their position...... but I think like all problems.... this too shall come to pass.  I pray that they will be strong enough to weather this storm.  I am really glad that Park Min Young will be joining the team reward.  I am also happy that Namoo Actors is there to protect and help her.  Support system is very important.  

• Like 10

Yes these irresponsible shippers in instagram should realize that investigations which they think are fun to do, they can be sued because of it.

ParkPark may not personally sue them but their agencies can sue because their obsessive shipping could cause damage to PMY and PSJ

• Like 4

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

it is easier to date when they live near each other. No matter how busy you are, you can just drop by your "neighbor" 's house after work. ;)

And if they get caught, they could always use the 'just borrowing sugar' excuse :smirk:

Anyway, the full weibo live chat with PMY has been uploaded on youtube. 39:36 is where she tries to guess the casts' lips?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3