[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

A Korean said that one of her friends said sometime ago seeing them in a hair salon together. She did not think about it much and only remembered it when the news broke out.  

Yess, i found about this rumour too on comment in Naver, that she/he saw it on twitter long time ago that someone saw them dating at hair salon. ><

• Like 9

Ok since everyone is pretty delusional now....I gathered there will be some changes in Park Min Young's schedule.  She will be heading for the Gracia Photoshoot after the Samsung Singapore fanmeet... so her schedule for the 1st week of August has been freed up.... does this mean VP Lee will not be joining the travel reward and would rather spend some alone time with his wife?:glasses:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, ash623 said:

Yess, i found about this rumour too on comment in Naver, that she/he saw it on twitter long time ago that someone saw them dating at hair salon. ><

And there was also a comment by a Korean last January that they are dating. Did not specify why she said that but I guess she probably saw them together.

• Like 10

Those comments are not in anyway edited right? So even before WWWSK had started, some already saw them dating but the public and netz prolly did not mind that much during that time cos it was out of the blue and they were not the talk of the town yet. It was easier for them to date before bc no one would have thought that they knew each other in the first place... lol 

• Like 10

This PSJ interview was in Nov 2015 when in our delulu theories he and PMY were already seeing each other (whether "some" or committed) 

He said, “I have always wanted to get married, and living alone makes me feel even more lonely. Everyone says that there’s a right time for everything, but I don’t want to get married too late.”

https://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/park-seo-joon-talks-family-baby-niece-and-wanting-to-get-married-and-wanting-to-get-married/

• Like 17

All these past rumors and coincidences makes my heart so happy! So what?! I am going to be delusional because they sounds like the next SSC!  All these ninja dates and being lowkey caught, but nobody ever put two and two together until now. 

PMY was glowing today in her chat and it reminded me of SHK too!  Love does great things and even better when you’re boyfriend does such a good job at protecting you.  Even though they both got hurt by media in their past relationships, all it takes is the arm of a good man around them to erase all their pain—and we know PSJ has strong muscley arms . 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Those comments are not in anyway edited right? So even before WWWSK had started, some already saw them dating but the public and netz prolly did not mind that much during that time cos it was out of the blue and they were not the talk of the town yet. It was easier for them to date before bc no one would have thought that they knew each other in the first place... lol 

I do not think it is edited. The original commenter last January has not even replied again despite the new questions on what he or she saw. Maybe he or she has no inkling that the comment he or she made months ago have become an issue :D

I think Koreans who saw them before did not put meaning into it since they did not act like lovers in public and probably they had someone with them and kept distance like what they did in AAA 

@dramamilftx I know right. And SSC admitted they "coincidentally" met on cafes before SJK enlisted in 2013. No Dispatch photos on that in 2013. No KNetz sighting too. It means it is really possible to go out there in public by simply not being sweet to each other so people would not become suspicious :D

• Like 12

3 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OMG!!!!!!! Am watching MY's live chat on Weibo. She was asked to draw ramen, and she said VP LEE REALLY LIKES TO EAT RAMEN!!!!!!! :open_mouth:

P.S.: MY said she also likes ramen a lot (just like our "VP Lee") ;)

They both like to eat ramen! :o

Sorry for being Pervy but my mind has different notion for eating ramen... it has different meaning in kdrama right! :lol:

happy to know that PMY is glowing two days in a row now... she's happy and inlove ....

PSJ handsdown to you for making PMY happy....  :wub:

iam being delutional here... to the maximum infinity power :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think Koreans who saw them did not put meaning into it since they did not act like lovers in public and probably they had someone with them and kept distance like what they did in AAA 

These two definitely does not cling together in the public or they give out couple vibes, they act more like friends/co-worker, they can be like strangers too.. that's why they are able to keep their relationship for so long, believe or not you probably don't believe in horoscope but when a Sagittarius and a Pisces couple they are more like friends than couples in the public, you cannot tell they are couple if they don't speak up.

They keep privacy to themselves and they enjoy the friends feeling as a couple

• Like 15

I read from somewhere that a media reporter said that he will keep a close watch on these 2.  I hope these crazy fans who keeps on pestering IG with their foolish analysis would stop being selfish and give these 2 some space.   What they are doing might backfire on this couple...... making life more difficult for them.  Sad to say that's how media make a living ..... by sucking the life out of actors.  

• Like 12

Other shippers are just too lame and obsessed to investigate and put connection to everything. If you are reading here, stop being too nosy in your instagram if you love ParkPark you dont wish that paparazzi will continue to follow them

Just be patient and let them enjoy privacy. They cannot go public yet because they have advertising contracts especially PSJ the CF King he may lose millions if his CF required him to be private in personal life. Yes that kind of contracts is real among celebrities. There are advertising companies that require the endorser to be single or at least hide relationships during the duration of the contract. 

• Like 19

Seems like MBC are talking about them dating. No 1 hot news

3 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Other shippers are just too lame and obsessed to investigate and put connection to everything. If you are reading here, stop being too nosy in your instagram if you love ParkPark you dont wish that paparazzi will continue to follow them

Just be patient and let them enjoy privacy. They cannot go public yet they have advertising contracts especially PSJ the CF King he may lose millions if his CF required him to be private in personal life. Yes that kind of contracts is real among celebrities. 

Totally agree with you. Give PPC some space. Let them date comfortably. They will let the fans know once they’re ready. We just hope for the best. 

• Like 12

Maybe PSJ is just waiting for his manager's new management to be stable then maybe he’s ready to finally announced that he is in a relationship with PMY. HEHEHEHE. Maybe he is also a co owner of that management. Hehehe. Delululu only. But maybe. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4