[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@sugohesso Ikr! My ringtone is Wanna be your girlfriend. Well, when I am outside the office or else my staff would think I am on midlife crisis. :)

but going back to that first viewing or whatever you call it which PSJ paid for is really something tho. That one can not be denied coz no rational reason to spend that much. I mean it can be sponsored or the production team should be the one organizing such. What a grand gesture from PSJ. :)

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, lotxsoul said:

https://www.soompi.com/2015/01/05/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years/

Talk about that for a moment: Do you guess which newspaper has revealed that psj and bjh were a couple? Sports Donga, the same newspaper that has brought the three year-old relationship between pmy and psj...coincidences? I think is a coincidence, but perhaps suspicious.

Both the agencies have denied the loving relationship between psj and bjh saying that they were only close friends.
Does it also seem you to have a dejavu?

After two years psj has revealed that they have been together and that not to complicate their working career their agencies have declared that both were only close friends.

However the fans have always suspected that they had a relationship because on instagram they posted photo with identical suits and jewels of the same brand.

What do you think about it?

I think PSJ personally denied the rumor. He explained the t-shirts 

Also, her current BF is a friend of PSJ. They worked together on Witch's romance and he follows him on instagram. So looks like they are all close friends :) 

Yeah, his relationship with KJW if very clearly friendship otherwise he would not have posted a pic with her and his friend on his insta saying "best partners". He deleted so many pics just before working on WWWSK just to be on the safe side but fans were still able to figure out a connection between him and PMY. 

Even if there was a 1% romantic feeling towards KJW he would not have posted that pic on insta with KJW :) which shows that he was always PMYs :D 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Seriously, I am having a headache whenever I check IG.... I hope people will just stop posting their analysis of the instagram photos of PSJ and PMY.... it creeps me out.  Can't they just leave them alone????  or better yet just spazz here with us.... at least here we are just trying to feed our delulus nor are we  forcing what we believe or think on anybody :cry::frown:

P.S.  Some are analyzing photos way back 2014...goodness such a waste of time.  Why force them to admit???  It's their life afterall.  It's their happiness that should matter not ours.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

@sugohesso Ikr! My ringtone is Wanna be your girlfriend. Well, when I am outside the office or else my staff would think I am on midlife crisis. :)

but going back to that first viewing or whatever you call it which PSJ paid for is really something tho. That one can not be denied coz no rational reason to spend that much. I mean it can be sponsored or the production team should be the one organizing such. What a grand gesture from PSJ. :)

JCW did the same thing too for Healer but not in a hotel I think.  He just sponsored a simple dinner for the casts and crew

• Like 4

@saved2K really? But I had been watching Korean variety shows like for 5 years now and I noticed actors usually treat the production staff for dinner in restaurants. Coz it is always mentioned like whose turn to treat and usually the leads are expected or seemed to be the one to do that. I understand it is not an obligation but I think it is done specially if the drama or movie did well. Am I right? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pmypsj said:

@saved2K really? But I had been watching Korean variety shows like for 5 years now and I noticed actors usually treat the production staff for dinner in restaurants. Coz it is always mentioned like whose turn to treat and usually the leads are expected or seemed to be the one to do that. I understand it is not an obligation but I think it is done specially if the drama or movie did well. Am I right? 

I think for Healer it was the initial or second screening..... I have no idea for other dramas if the lead stars do the same too

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sugohaeso said:

because of you, i went to check the kbs drama awards last year annndddd one thing i found interesting was... the announcer of the excellence awards was bjh and pmy was among the nominees and psj was seated in front row. what a pretty sight heheh 

was your heart beating fine monsieur? @ psj 

Where did you see that :0?

• Like 3

Hello guys! :D

My name is Emily and I've been a silent reader since the beginning of this ParkPark Couple thread! (Sorry I haven't been on Soompi for ages so had to check if my account was working but it did! WOO HOO!)

Just want to say I'm so happy Park Seo Joon & Park Min Young both confirmed to be the leads because I've read that some people who was a big fan of the webtoon said he wasn't 'good looking' enough to be the original Lee Young Joon! Also when Park Min Young confirmed to be Kim Miso, people said she was too old to be the lead! <_< Gosh! Seriously like people need to give PSJ & PMY a chance! Their acting is so point and just feels so real like their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS! <3

Also with their dating rumour, I just hope people will not give hate to them at all because it's their private life! (Although I want them to be dating for real!) Anyways does anyone know where I can pre-order the Blu-ray or DVD for Why Secretary Kim please? 

Ok peace out guys! B)

• Like 10

Hello everyone!

Finally i have the gut to post here. Been lurking since day 1. Hahaha. I really love PPC. I hope they will get married. 

Anyone know where can I watch the BTS with Eng Sub? Been looking for it in utube but only managed to find a few episodes. I remember someone said viu/viki subbing the bts. I cant find the post tho.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Seriously, I am having a headache whenever I check IG.... I hope people will just stop posting their analysis of the instagram photos of PSJ and PMY.... it creeps me out.  Can't they just leave them alone????  or better yet just spazz here with us.... at least here we are just trying to feed our delulus nor are we  forcing what we believe or think on anybody :cry::frown:

P.S.  Some are analyzing photos way back 2014...goodness such a waste of time.  Why force them to admit???  It's their life afterall.  It's their happiness that should matter not ours.

And definitely, not 2014 and 2015, I believe so. 

This ongoing analysis .... :tears:

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, EMiiZ. said:

{snipped}

Anyways does anyone know where I can pre-order the Blu-ray or DVD for Why Secretary Kim please? 

Ok peace out guys! B)

Welcome! There's a link to submit pre-order here: http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD 

12 minutes ago, dytechinc said:

{snipped}

Anyone know where can I watch the BTS with Eng Sub? Been looking for it in utube but only managed to find a few episodes. I remember someone said viu/viki subbing the bts. I cant find the post tho.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome! You can find the BTS with english subs here: https://www.viki.com/tv/35835c-whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim#modal-clips

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

http://koalasplayground.com/2018/07/29/why-secretary-kim-pd-selects-next-k-drama-adapting-rom-com-webtoon-touch-your-heart/

Has anybody posted this yet? WWWSK PD has already chosen another project - it’s also an adaptation about.... a lawyer and his secretary :lol:

OK, never mind the plot... The article said the show is scheduled to air in the first half of 2019. Do you think we’ll get a similar cameo like Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki got in WWWSK? There’s a chance we’ll get to see them together again!

• Like 9

Omg! There's someone from Ig always tagging PMY even though the photo is from other leading lady of PSJ... :crazy:

they are very rude to highest extent... I already report her account... if you have an ig please report also the name is nksse .. so childish of her! SMH. Sorry for venting out coz I'm so mad! 

Anyway.. back to happy mode again....hope PPC will do the cameo in PDnim new drama 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, yujien said:

Omg! There's someone from Ig always tagging PMY even though the photo is from other leading lady of PSJ... :crazy:

they are very rude to highest extent... I already report her account... if you have an ig please report also the name is nksse .. so childish of her! SMH. Sorry for venting out coz I'm so mad! 

Anyway.. back to happy mode again....hope PPC will do the cameo in PDnim new drama 

Yah i saw that too earlier. I saw that account commenting maliciously about PMY on some posts the other day and I immediately reported it. It was spamming the same message over and over again. 

• Like 5