[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

It is possible they go on dates abroad before without being noticed, many Asians anywhere yes but although PSJ had hit shows,  he was not that popular before as he is now that he has joined the top 40 Forbes most powerful celebrities, wearing shades being with friends not appearing sweet in public, maintaining distance. 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

because of you, i went to check the kbs drama awards last year annndddd one thing i found interesting was... the announcer of the excellence awards was bjh and pmy was among the nominees and psj was seated in front row. what a pretty sight heheh 

was your heart beating fine monsieur? @ psj 

Really? I know that PMY was nominated. But she didn't win. I thought she didn't attend the ceremony. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, dramamilftx said:

Didn’t MY post the cropped photo of SJ a few days ago? It’s the same picture from the poster at the wrap up party that SJ posted on his latest post. I went back to her IG to look at it again but she must’ve deleted it. I wonder why?! 

Here it is she did not delete it

• Like 9

@999hearts  hi,, I can't open the link you shared.. I don't know why, buy it goes to forbidden site.. Can you please tell me what picture is that? Thank you very much in advance :)

Hide contents

개아빠 & 개엄마 :rolleyes:

http://parkseojoon1216.tumblr.com/post/153717648118/instagram-161022-park-seo-joon-update (deleted post)

P.S. 'Simba''s appearances before Dec 2017 seems to have been deleted from PSJ's IG. Perhaps... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Both PSJ and PMY were in Japan and HK March - April 2017 after she filmed MEC. During FFMW time I did not see coincidences in their posts maybe they had a cool off since PMY was also with QF7D and both were so busy :D

LOL. i think FFMW was very hectic for PSJ. More than half of the shooting was in Busan. So the team had to keep travelling up and down. He also had a lot of MMA training to do. He never cribbed about it but only in one interview he said that he was not pleased when he found that he had to shoot in Busan. 

Another thing I want to speculate about is his Instagram posts. I was rabidly following him from November onwards and sometime in Jan/Feb he deleted a lot of his instagram posts. Jan was also the time he was offered WWWSK. Now that is suspicious.... maybe he was deleting photos that could be linked to PMY. Before WWWSK (if they were dating) I dont think they were too worried about being linked together since they were rarely seen publicly. 

But acting together in a romcom will definitely interest a lot of fans, so I think he deleted his instagram posts to be safe. What do you guys think?

Another thing I would like to bring up is an interview post FFMW. He was asked what type of girl he likes, and he said a girl who is cute and does a lot of "Aigoos" :D we know who is cute and adorable... :) Drunk Mi So is his dream girl :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, samkay said:

It’s clearly that PSJ did not want to look at LJK while they are talking and LJK look at him as normal ppl who are chatting.

maybe you are right @Hannah Banana

I hope I am lol. I want this ship to sail so badly. I haven't been this obsessed in a while and even my last ship, I just lurked and never posted anything. This is the first couple I shipped to this degree because they just seem so perfect for each other. Let's all hope our wish comes true guys! :)

• Like 18

Have you seen PSJ pic wearing the shoes seen in Las Vegas Hotel Room? The shoes seem small and I tried looking for a pic of him wearing it but haven't seen any. :lol:

Also, isn't it strange that BOTH the cap and the shoes are together in one PSJ  video and later on we get to see PMY wearing BOTH? Yes they sometimes have same sponsored clothes but what a coincidence (again) that the items appear together in both their posts :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

This might just be my delulu mind talking but there's something I noticed about PSJ most recent instagram post after the dating rumor came out. On the instagram post with the WWWSK banner he wrote a super long caption, and I mean wayyy longer than any captions I've seen on his other posts, almost like he felt the need to explain himself like there was something he was trying to hide. I went back to when FFMW ended and did not see any post with a caption like this. Idk if maybe this was his first major "scandal" (I use that word lightly since I would never consider dating someone to be a scandal unless that person was married or something) so he wanted to clear the air or something but he never straight up denied the rumor either, only his agency did. I guess denying it on social media would be a super tacky thing to do to the other person but my delulu mind is telling me he's not denying it because it's true lol. Let's cross our fingers and hope they announce they're getting married on August 26th! hahaha 

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

This might just be my delulu mind talking but there's something I noticed about PSJ most recent instagram post after the dating rumor came out. On the instagram post with the WWWSK banner he wrote a super long caption, and I mean wayyy longer than any captions I've seen on his other posts, almost like he felt the need to explain himself like there was something he was trying to hide. I went back to when FFMW ended and did not see any post with a caption like this. Idk if maybe this was his first major "scandal" (I use that word lightly since I would never consider dating someone to be a scandal unless that person was married or something) so he wanted to clear the air or something but he never straight up denied the rumor either, only his agency did. I guess denying it on social media would be a super tacky thing to do to the other person but my delulu mind is telling me he's not denying it because it's true lol. Let's cross our fingers and hope they announce they're getting married on August 26th! hahaha 

He wrote a long post after Youn's Kitchen but a pic of a view not the actors in the show 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

I hope I am lol. I want this ship to sail so badly. I haven't been this obsessed in a while and even my last ship, I just lurked and never posted anything. This is the first couple I shipped to this degree because they just seem so perfect for each other. Let's all hope our wish comes true guys! :)

Same here. 1st time shipping. But these couple is so intriguing.

• Like 6

Would there be anyone kind enough to give the links where PSJ clarified his working relationship with his costar during the KBS awards night? I am suddenly curious. :)

As someone commented I agree, the women is more cautious even if they are into the guy or have a relationship with the guy if the relationship needs to be hidden. It is usually the guy who finds it more difficult to hide their feelings specially their body language.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

Would there be anyone kind enough to give the links where PSJ clarified his working relationship with his costar during the KBS awards night? I am suddenly curious. :)

As someone commented I agree, the women is more cautious even if they are into the guy or have a relationship with the guy if the relationship needs to be hidden. It is usually the guy who finds it more difficult to hide their feelings specially their body language.

Video is in spoiler

Spoiler

questioning starts at 2:43 :) 

Edit: Notice how KJW doesnt seem to be too bothered but PSJ immediately wanted to clarify it. 

• Like 3