[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

There is nothing wrong with doing MEC because the actual format was about two people opening up about themselves,  their worries and so on. It was just so happened Minyoung and LJK too talented and their chemistry hit off the roof more than expected ( and the PD team carried away a bit with the movie theme) even just thru phone conversation. And not helping because they are too talented, just ordinary talks turned into swoon worthy convo almost like a short movie.

As her fan I'm glad she accepted MEC because that was one major step from her. never thought she would joined a variety show.

It just unfortunate a scandal that was not even worth be called as scandal happened  because people invested their feelings too much during that short stint in MEC. Others in MEC - all just ended their convos without much fuss by fans.

This excerpt from Marie Claire Korea May 2018 issue. Translation maybe not accurate.

It was rare to meet PMY elsewhere than drama or movie while  building her filmography for more than 10 years. If she was in her twenties, she would not have chosen to do an entertainment program, but she chose to do so in her thirties.

She said, " There is this strange kind of stubbornness in me before. I thought actor should only act. I didn't want to be a burden to others by appearing on an entertainment program that I couldn't do well. I thought I 'd be a nuisance if I had to break into their territories and couldn't adapt  to what others do well. But, since I'm over thirty. so I thought I would have fun doing it if I'd just enjoyed myself.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

If PMY is going Phuket, what about PSJ? Wonder his schedule is out? 

Oh PMY will be wearing bikini since she has a nice figure lol and enjoying her vacation :), Mr Park will be very displeased if he's not there to stop her :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

30 minutes ago, yujien said:

@jaslinnj wow you really can relate to PPC situation..:lol: 

i wonder what's the reaction of your officemates when  you reveal that you two will get married and if no one has an eagle eye to discover that you are dating :lol:

anyways i am happy that PMY will join the vacation trip... hopefully PSJ will also join.. for us  to tell our haters and PPC haters as well -  "in your face:P

hehehe, all our officemates thought we were pranking them when we announced we are getting married :P 

Body language cannot lie. You automatically become way too comfortable without meaning to. I doubt PSJ would have kissed another actress so boldly with his hands all over her. Even in Witch's romance, he did not have extremely roaming hands and that was supposed to be drunken one night stand. 

As for MEC, i think both LJK and PMY took up the role since it was supposed to be about friendship. But editors turned it into a potential love line. I dont think that affected PSJ and her too much since they seem to be going strong. (that is if they are dating)

Another bit i want to share is the BTS of episode 13. While shooting the scene where YJ is telling MS not to smile at other men, PSJ says "I hate this side." Which shows that he is not a jealous person and trusts his partner. soooo cute.

I personally do not like BFs who get jealous too much and it is a complete turn off , though YJ was sort of cute :) 

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Anyway let's leave MEC .....and talk more about our OTP in a more positive light.   I am excited that PMY will be joining the team reward and still hoping PSJ can also make it even if just for a day or 2

Sorry for bringing back MEC but i AM thinking positively here: i wonder if the reason why PMY took up MEC is to be close to PSJ who is filming in Europe at the moment. Or did i get the timing wrong?

Futhermore, MEC is a relatively 'safe' project to take on as it does not require any kissing scenes with your costar. 

17 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

its all make sense how MY seem so casual to fixed her dress, even she turned back the actress when she had to fix her breast *I think* while in the same time she was sit in front of SJ.

Maybe it's the dress that got them back together. *wink*

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

4 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Sorry for bringing back MEC but i AM thinking positively here: i wonder if the reason why PMY took up MEC is to be close to PSJ who is filming in Europe at the moment. Or did i get the timing wrong?

Futhermore, MEC is a relatively 'safe' project to take on as it does not require any kissing scenes with your costar. 

Maybe it's the dress that got them back together. *wink*

Park Seo Joon was in Europe??? I think they filmed MEC sometime in February based on the weibo post of some fans who spotted MY in Italy

• Like 3

I don’t have my hope up about SJ joining phuket trip. It’s totally ok for him to go if he’s available but his company annouced his movie filming would start from august 14th. I bet those crazy knetz will use it as an excuse to bash him, saying that he delays the filming process, just to go on date with his gf. I know he can’t satify them all but for the time being, it’s best that he doesn’t go.

@Hannah Banana i think you’re finding this vid https://youtu.be/FfRMadVPOV8

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Park Seo Joon was in Europe??? I think they filmed MEC sometime in February based on the weibo post of some fans who spotted MY in Italy

He was in Spain filming Yoon's Kitchen and Spain and Italy is less than 2hr flight away.

Then again, i wasn't sure when the filming of Yoon's Kitchen started so my timing might be way off.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, strymeek said:

He was in Spain filming Yoon's Kitchen and Spain and Italy is less than 2hr flight away.

Then again, i wasn't sure when the filming of Yoon's Kitchen started so my timing might be way off.

I think you got the timeline confused. SJ filmed youn’s kitchen on early December, 2017 while MY filmed MEC in February,2017.

• Like 3

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....yes! yes! yes! you're taking me to Phuket! 2018new_taikaixin_org.png2018new_taikaixin_org.png

ZTesbk8.gif

I would do anything.... go anywhere if it's with you....2018new_keai_org.png

tHtq6Du.gif

What should we do first?

Go boating, water skiing, swimming?

You'll get to see me in a bikini 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Doesn't matter.....

V4Y602A.gif

@saved2K Hope our wish comes true 2018new_jiyan_org.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

Hello Everyone!  Reading all your comments about our 2park couple is my daily cup of tea since the drama started until now that the drama ended and it always give a smile in face.  You are all awesome!! 

Let us not put limitation to what we are going to share/say in this thread as long it will gives happiness and excitement to our beautiful delusion for our 2park lets us all do it.   Remember, haters will be haters and karma is just around the corner to all the people who are full of negativity.   This thread is sailing like a sweet cotton candy  (as PMYsshi said) and very bright, sweet and fun (as LSJsshi said) so let us all enjoy and be happy.  

For my personal point of view, I will stick my heart and mind to a positivity that they are a couple (delulu strick again:blush:).   They are both smart enough to know what is good for both of them.   Like how they accepted this drama by knowing all this will be happening and it will not be avoided. 

HAPPY SEEING ALL YOUR SMILEY FACE LIKE OUR KIM MISO.  

P.S.  I'm a fan of PMYsshi as she is beautiful inside and out.  

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I just remembered how PMY previously cropped PSJ in a pic. :lol: 

If her drama partner is only an acquaintance or casual friend and not someone who is very close to her, I bet he would be insulted with what she did especially when that pic was previously published by TVN and everybody knows he was the person she cropped :lol: PSJ may not be following her but someone he follows might like PMY's pic so he might still see it. 

That simple act also showed how close they really are to each other that he understood her reasons for doing it. :P

And PSJ also previously posted a pic of PMY sitting beside him but hidden, I am sure he had other pics of them that time but he chose to post that particular photo. It would be an ungentlemanly act if it was other guys not close to her doing that. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

52 minutes ago, fhye1116 said:

Hello Everyone!  Reading all your comments about our 2park couple is my daily cup of tea since the drama started until now that the drama ended and it always give a smile in face.  You are all awesome!! 

Let us not put limitation to what we are going to share/say in this thread as long it will gives happiness and excitement to our beautiful delusion for our 2park lets us all do it.   Remember, haters will be haters and karma is just around the corner to all the people who are full of negativity.   This thread is sailing like a sweet cotton candy  (as PMYsshi said) and very bright, sweet and fun (as LSJsshi said) so let us all enjoy and be happy.  

For my personal point of view, I will stick my heart and mind to a positivity that they are a couple (delulu strick again:blush:).   They are both smart enough to know what is good for both of them.   Like how they accepted this drama by knowing all this will be happening and it will not be avoided. 

HAPPY SEEING ALL YOUR SMILEY FACE LIKE OUR KIM MISO.  

P.S.  I'm a fan of PMYsshi as she is beautiful inside and out.  

Yes this is a shipper thread for delulus. Those who try to stop our delulus here should understand why this forum was created just try reading at the other ships threads. Unless those stopping us from being delulu are only pretending to be PPC Shippers. 

• Like 8