[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

45 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Co-sign. New tag line?

WELCOME TO 'OUR HAPPY PLACE' - where you can 'let loose your delusional mind and have fun'

Yeah, and that would be the greatest coincidence of all. When you feel for some crab, you just got to get that crab.

PSJ: Wait.... what? PMY was in Singapore? That is crazy, i had no idea.

the last bit got me choking!

LMAOOOO YOU :joy:

psj: uh huh? pmy is also here, i don't know that? i come here to take a picture with the merlion though. WE ARE JUST CLOSE COLLEAGUES!

pft ye ye

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

47 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No it was really Aug 26 watch the scene LYJ encircling his desk calendar and wrote wedding day. It is on a Sunday and Aug 26 is Sunday. 

i noticed it too.

when i watched the broadcast and he encircled the 26th i automatically craned up my head to see the calendar happened to be in front of me, and i was so surprised that the date is in august. 

they could make it as july 26th tho...

what's wrong with august 26th???!?!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Just now, sugohaeso said:

i noticed it too.

when i watched the broadcast and he encircled the 26th i automatically craned up my head to see the calendar happened to be in front of me, and i was so surprised that the date is in august. 

they could make it as july 26th tho...

what's wrong with august 26th???!?!

Probably they just wanted to show that BuBi Couple had 1 month preparation for their wedding :D

but my delulu mind says they will announce something in Aug 26 or maybe we can all request TVN that to celebrate their wedding day,  they should release all the BTS on that day.  :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

The only two persons in this world who has too many coincidences they might as well remake Serendipity movie Korean version. :sweatingbullets::D

Coincidences started 2015 August 18 when at almost midnight KST, PSJ posted a pic said Hi and 30 minutes later already August 19 PMY replied Hi there.

They are probably delusional like us too but Koreans kept saying 2015 dating was true but they broke up in early 2017 but Koreans have no evidence for this claim. Since I am delulu I would give that theory some benefit of the doubt. :D

And they began to have their dogs in 2015, right? I know Leon will be 3 this Sept, not sure about Simba but someone mentioned that SJ also had him in 2015?

even their names are so similar while there are thounsands of dog names out there.

• Like 9
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

And they began to have their dogs in 2015, right? I know Leon is 3 on this Sept, not sure about Simba but someone mentioned that SJ also had him in 2015?

even their name are so similar while there are thounsands of dog names out there.

I know right and I will go delulu more:

PSJ upcoming movie is entitled Lion and PMY will visit Lion City :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 21

I'm still coming to this forum for my daily PMY/PSJ fix...lol.  Without you guy's information I would be clueless as to what is going on with their schedules.  I am in awe of the wealth of information everyone digs up and so thankful to be here.

I would be the first one to advocate privacy for our couple so that they can go about their business and secretly date...just my wishful illusion...but its fun to speculate reading all of your comments.

To PMY & PSJ:  We love you and wish you only the best.  You just did such a bang up job in your roles that we can't help ourselves imagining what it would be like to see you give us the real thing.  I'm a diehard PMY fan myself and would be thrilled to see her in love with the perfect guy.  Until she decides who that will be I'll just have to settle for who I wish it could be...

Keep up the good work...all you ParkPark lovers.  I'll stay with you till the end....I also am wondering about that August 26 wedding date...mighty suspicious to me.....I don't think a production as meticulous as WWWSK would make a mistake like that....just saying..??? 

• Like 14

39 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

And they began to have their dogs in 2015, right? I know Leon will be 3 this Sept, not sure about Simba but someone mentioned that SJ also had him in 2015?

even their names are so similar while there are thounsands of dog names out there.

Sorry if if i’m stating the obvious, but if we are talking about coincidences....Leon is ‘lion’ in spanish and Simba is the name of disney’s The Lion King. 

And we know a certain somebody speaks spanish. :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

Morning from me,, :) just want to greet all of you in here

After decide to join this ship, I find my new skill it is delusional skill hahahhaa,, and I like it!! I never feel lived like this before, but after trying step by step and learn more I find myself as delulu expert hahaa.. I keep checking my ig, soompi forum and other forum to get lot informations and to feed my delusion and I'm so happy with that, like I can smile a whole day just thinking about their multiple coincidences :D, how they seen to be so awkward yet so close on and sometime off screen.. It's just too obvious for me..

And I can't thank you enough for all of you who keep this thread fun :lol: soo keep it up guys! B)

Edited by seratward01
  • Like 3
  • LOL 14

16 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

Morning from me,, :) just want to greet all of you in here

After decide to join this ship, I find my new skill it is delusional skill hahahhaa,, and I like it!! I never feel lived like this before, but after trying step by step and learn more I find myself as delulu expert hahaa.. I keep checking my ig, soompi forum and other forum to get lot informations and to feed my delusion and I'm so happy with that, like I can smile a whole day just thinking about their multiple coincidences :D, how they seen to be so awkward yet so close on and sometime off screen.. It's just too obvious for me..

And I can't thank you enough for all of you who keep this thread fun :lol: soo keep it up guys! B)

Awww Welcome :) I feel happy these days too although I’m not the one being in love :)) btw being delusional is a must in the shipping world or it will be no fun. But sometimes what we think are delusional turn out to be true. 

@Fenca or he could’ve uploaded the wedding photo :)) a little preview to their real one keke. 

• Like 7

Imagine if it is true that they were really dating since 2015 but broke up and reconciled, it means they cannot fully let go of each other they really love each other  :wub:

The more I want to protect them from haters. Protecting them does not mean fan wars but outnumber the hate with love. 

• Like 21

10 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

They are probably delusional like us too but Koreans kept saying 2015 dating was true but they broke up in early 2017 but Koreans have no evidence for this claim. Since I am delulu I would give that theory some benefit of the doubt. :D

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF what we found in that LV vid (with the hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine abroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room was huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha was it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he traveled there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all. If anything, I wish they never broke up.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF that vid in LV (with he hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine aroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room is huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha Is it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he travels there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all.

Well... all I care right now is.... they being together as a couple now and forever hehehehe:heart:  Oh my goodness.... I love romance and their love story is soooo sweet:blush:

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Reading this part again, IF, JUST IF they broke up in early 2017 and IF that vid in LV (with he hat and shoes) is correct, I guess at least they were still together until Valentine. I mean he had the Tommy Hilfiger event in LA where he sat next to her best friend on Feb 9, he was still there until Feb 10 cuz he posted some photos there. After being done with the events in LA, he didn’t fly back home right away but stayed for vacation in LV (becuz obviously he didn’t have any business there). Isn’t it convenient if he had a significant other and spent Valentine aroad, away from public eyes. One thing I noticed is his room is huge and on the top, with a beautiful view and a king size bed haha Is it necessary to spend money to stay alone in such a luxurious room if he travels there with friends?

But then again, the top comment yesterday said they broke up and reconciled while filming the drama but also claimed that he suggested the role for her. How contradicting can that be. We need to take it with a grain of salt after all.

They were still together during March 2017 as they were in Japan on the same dates and both trips were personal.  :lol:

Maybe they started seeing each other again after AAA in November taking things slowly and PSJ convinced her that they should try working together so they will have more time for their relationship. 

He was defensive when teased by the MC about KJW at KBS Awards Dec 2016 he went to explain further he was only in character. That could mean he had a secret real life gf by then. 

Remember that January 2018 comment from a Korean in an article about him denying relationship with other ladies and out of the blue there was that comment that PSJ is dating PMY.  

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Imagine if it is true that they were really dating since 2015 but broke up and reconciled, it means they cannot fully let go of each other they really love each other  :wub:

That's why they will protect each other and protect their love carefully, some people say they do not look like they dated so long and do not look like they are dating, but actually I feel both and in stable stage already, they know each other so well even by a look at each other they know what's the thinking , hence they are able to hide and show they are individuals in the beginning (but if you're already dating or dated you will suspect their behaviour is still suspicious as they are clingy and touchy at times), is during the drama and ending of the drama I feel PSJ cannot control further, he's about to break the news the girl belongs to him :) however due to certain reason he has to control whereas PMY is more firm , more careful and more reserved, this is what I have complied from beginning till now their behaviour and I happy just waiting some good news from them now :)

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2