[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 minutes ago, nanaman1410 said:

Regarding the video. I saw a better ver. In IG. Anyway, I find it funny how comfortable PMY can get sitting in PSJ's lap while shooting the closet kiss with PSJ and yet becomes very cautious to each other to even touch each others hands while cutting the cake. :sweatingbullets: and they dont even look shy with each other. They just seem very cautious and alert of their actions. I wonder.....

LOL  maybe he is afraid that he might just pull her and kiss her like the scene when he comes back from his trip....... sorry sorry I could not resist...  I don't how to insert that scene be me guest edit my post.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

I feel like being delusional today...what am i going to post about? :glasses:

"PMY and PSJ are going to get married (to each other of course) and have cute little babies and live happily ever after."

:joy: Correct me if i am wrong. :smirk:

I am waiting for August 26?  I wonder what will happen on that date hehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

morning from my side of the world!

coming here with a new song to lighten up the mood~

an old tune as always

we aren't geniuses then as we can read between the lines :P

hey hey we see what you did yesterday, mr. park B)

oh sorry for being delusional ;)

• Like 6

On 7/29/2018 at 12:01 AM, MsMinnieFran said:

I feel like being delusional today...what am i going to post about? :glasses:

"PMY and PSJ are going to get married (to each other of course) and have cute little babies and live happily ever after."

:joy: Correct me if i am wrong. :smirk:

I hope they will; I hope the next announcement we'll hear from them is their marriage when both are ready (if this is true). I wanted to scream out of happiness for them as if my best friends declared their love for each other when I saw the 3 year-dating headlines; then I saw the Agency denials minutes after that - so I guess there are reasons behind (i.e the relationship is not true) and became conscious; I hope they'll overcome this battle strongly together...

• Like 15

Awwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I'm glad some are insync with my thoughts. Since I can't show you my heart, I will ask Lee Young Joon to give his....if he can find it that is........ :yum::heart::smirk:

Q2yAU3h.gif

Guys, its been a rough 2 days. PSJ and PMY appears to be fine. Why let antis' comments dampen our moods here? Aren't this OUR happy place to let loose our delusional minds and have fun? 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 6

32 minutes ago, blueskai12 said:

I hope they will; I hope the next announcement we'll hear from them is their marriage when both are ready. I wanted to scream out of happiness for them as if my best friends declared their love for each other when I saw the 3 year-dating headlines; then I saw the Agency denials minutes after that - so I guess there are reasons behind, and became conscious; I hope they'll overcome this battle strongly together...

Neh.... they want to take it slow..... next thing we gonna see is a picture of Mr. Park in Incheon Airport  heading to Singapore.  Who cares if Ms. Park is there..... He suddenly feels a craving for a highball glass of  Singapore Sling and of course their super delicious chilli crab.  :blush:  Of course this is just part of my delulu mind 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Some people are too serious. Why don't you go explore reading other threads here in Shippers Paradise you will see how delusional others too. This is the purpose of this forum to have fun shipping whether real or not. Mind you, what if in the future what you thought as mainly delusional now would come true? Then would be fun to go back to our posts here and celebrate that we were right in our delulus. :lol:

About concern that media may visit here, writers are smart too, they know this is delulu thread that is why most of their evidences come from instagram of shippers especially if the ig posts have tagged PSJ and PMY or used Korean hashtags. 

On timing of his post - Actually my thoughts too, why would he wait until after MY has posted? Yes he was tired from the drama, rumors and resting blah blah but surely he was not sleeping whole day yesterday and "coincidence" again that he posted 30 min after MY. Now if that is the argument of the anti-delulus then I might as well call ParkPark as MR AND MS COINCIDENCE :joy:

• Like 17
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Yeah..seriously. What is up with that date?!?!?! 2018new_ningwen_org.png

image.jpg

Was it an editing mistake???? but no way..... you can make a mistake in the dates but with the months ... I doubt?   Hoping for a big surprise from the WWWSK team :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Awwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I'm glad some are insync with my thoughts. Since I can't show you my heart, I will ask Lee Young Joon to give his....if he can find it that is........ :yum::heart::smirk:

Guys, its been a rough 2 days. PSJ and PMY appears to be fine. Why let antis' comments dampen our moods here? Aren't this OUR happy place to let loose our delusional minds and have fun? 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Co-sign. New tag line?

WELCOME TO 'OUR HAPPY PLACE' - where you can 'let loose your delusional mind and have fun'

7 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Neh.... they want to take it slow..... next thing we gonna see is a picture of Mr. Park in Incheon Airport  heading to Singapore.  Who cares if Ms. Park is there..... He suddenly feels a craving for a highball glass of  Singapore Sling and of course their super delicious chilli crab.  :blush:  Of course this is just part of my delulu mind 

Yeah, and that would be the greatest coincidence of all. When you feel for some crab, you just got to get that crab.

PSJ: Wait.... what? PMY was in Singapore? That is crazy, i had no idea.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

58 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Was it an editing mistake???? but no way..... you can make a mistake in the dates but with the months ... I doubt?   Hoping for a big surprise from the WWWSK team :heart:

A SECOND SEASON announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wishful thinking) :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

Co-sign. New tag line?

WELCOME TO 'OUR HAPPY PLACE' - where you can 'let loose your delusional mind and have fun'

Yeah, and that would be the greatest coincidence of all. When you feel for some crab, you just got to get that crab.

PSJ: Wait.... what? PMY was in Singapore? That is crazy, i had no idea.

She will be flying to Singapore next week I think for a photoshoot and the Samsung event and of course to have some special time with her family 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

No it was really Aug 26 watch the scene LYJ encircling his desk calendar and wrote wedding day. It is on a Sunday and Aug 26 is Sunday. 

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

No it was really Aug 26 watch the scene LYJ encircling his desk calendar and wrote wedding day. It is on a Sunday and Aug 26 is Sunday. 

Dang....I guess we weren't thinking that far. So detailed you are...LOL.

I thought their wedding was actually July 26th (not paying attention to the month and day) because of last day of broadcasting was the day of their wedding...hahaha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

She will be flying to Singapore next week I think for a photoshoot and the Samsung event and of course to have some special time with her family 

That wasn't me asking, that was a future reply from PSJ. :joy: Thanks for the information though.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

The only two persons in this world who has too many coincidences they might as well remake Serendipity movie Korean version. :sweatingbullets::D

Coincidences started 2015 August 18 when at almost midnight KST, PSJ posted a pic said Hi and 30 minutes later already August 19 PMY replied Hi there.

They are probably delusional like us too but Koreans kept saying 2015 dating was true but they broke up in early 2017 but Koreans have no evidence for this claim. Since I am delulu I would give that theory some benefit of the doubt. :D

@blueskai12 about SSC, no their first meeting was not Valentines 2015. First meeting for the drama yes. It was in 2013 when SJK visited TWTWB set because SHK partner JIS is his close friend. The NYC sighting was after the filming in 2016 but one week before airing and even if there were no rumors that came out yet, on their Press Con they were so cold to each other. One would never think they had a rendevouz in NYC the week before that :D So, we should not wonder why ParkPark were cautious on wrap party even if at the time, there were no rumors yet ;)

SSC dating rumors came out around March a week before drama finale in April and KNetz comments were too bad too especially for SHK being attacked by fangirls. They denied dating and afterwards, DOTS received lots of recognitions and awards.  So I do not worry about  WWWSK not getting recognitions because of dating news. PSJ agency statement that their chemistry must be too well for people  to believe they are dating can help boost the chances that they will be recognized in future award ceremonies (TVN has no awards night but there is Korea Pop Culture Awards, AAA coming soon before the year end) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 12