[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

The fact that he posted something on ig too with that pic hmm I guess he's not afraid at all lol yes please man up and protect your girl hehehe don't let her receive all the hate

I think he has nothing to fear. The denial is to protect her from all the hate after all. The woman is always at disadvantage side when the relationship is revealed.

btw, I rewatched the bts where yoo mi made a cameo today. IN CASE, our hunch is right and MY is his gf, I guess YM didn’t know about their status at all cuz if it were me, I would never act like that in front of my friend’s gf. Without her presence, maybe. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, Vincent Polo said:

This is a rough translation so bear with me :)

So it ended again. On the day of the last showing, I enjoyed the piece because of the words I shared with you. It was.

I would like to express my gratitude to all the fans for their love of "why kim" who spent a week together.
Now, I think if I do an interview, I will probably end all of the schedule for this drama.

If many of you had spent two hours of the week happily watching the drama in the harsh reality, not only me but also all the actors and actresses ' staff  have realized their wishes. 
I really appreciate your love!

Let me tell you a lot of stories about the drama while thinking about why Kim would do it. Thank you again and I will work hard to get you back to a good work.
Thank you. I love you.
P.S. DC Thank you, Secretary Kim.

OH..thank you.

I was going to ask clarification on the highlighted part but I saw it was clarified by someone.  Thanks @twoparkcouple

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, nargyz said:

So the poster is not from DC PMY gallery. PMY was photographed with the gifts from DC PMY gallery with this poster in the background. Is that correct?

Yes. 

P.S. DC Thank you, Secretary Kim.

I think it should read as

P.S. DC Kimbiseo( Secretary Kim) Gallery, Thank you.

probably  because DC Gallery normally prepared gifts and cakes for the wrap up party .

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, strymeek said:

What happened to PSJ when he was

on Hwarang? Sorry i am an old fan of PMY but a new fan of PSJ hence there’s not much that i know about him.

It was mainly about his looks from the Kpop fandom :( I am not sure where exactly I came across this but ...  

The Hwarang cast was mainly Kpop stars, so there was a lot of negativity that PSJ doesn't look good etc etc, 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

I think he has nothing to fear. The denial is to protect her from all the hate after all. The woman is always at disadvantage side when the relationship is revealed.

btw, I rewatched the bts where yoo mi made a cameo today. IN CASE, our hunch is right and MY is his gf, I guess YM didn’t know about their status at all cuz if it were me, I would never act like that in front of my friend’s gf. Without her presence, maybe. 

That explains his side glances to PMY like a bf worried about his girl's reaction :joy:

Anyway, PMY too wore the necklace. I know its sponsored but I am sure they will understand if she won't wear it considering the dating scandal. 

They are showing us that they are unaffected. And since he is a stalker lol PSJ probably saw her pics today wearing the flower crown and how pretty she is with it  :heart:

C7_AB5_F71-_E00_F-4_B1_D-9446-18_F3_AA78

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I just love that they are not seemed to be affected. I did not expect PSJ to post a pic with PMY on it because the issue yesterday is still too fresh. He could have chosen a solo Lee Young Joon photo like he always did in the past and saying goodbye to his character. But he chose to post that photo. :wub: 

That's why i now have a high respect for PSJ!

He's the man indeed... i like him more for PMY, i feel that she's in a good hand now :wub:

back for being a delulu mode.. happy time again! :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

It was mainly about his looks from the Kpop fandom :( I am not sure where exactly I came across this but ...  

The Hwarang cast was mainly Kpop stars, so there was a lot of negativity that PSJ doesn't look good etc etc, 

Yup, Minho of Shinee and Park Hyung Sik of ZE:A was in the drama they have big fan group hence PSJ was sort of crticized, I read it too

Lol, PSJ is covering his mouth and smiling all the way (inside very happy) while watching the kissing scene:lol:, they are indeed always sitting beside each other ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

44 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

SJ looks so invested in his own kisses. I mean I would be flustered too if I had to see the video of myself make out with my bf in front of 40 people LOL #delulu #butletmebe #todayfeelsogood

48 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

As much as I love SJ, he looks his worst there LOL. But I think the hate wasn’t bad I guess cuz I dont even know about it and I’m a bts’s fan. Kpop community is just a tiny part of the public after all. 

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Actually, Yumi gave a very elder sister vibe for me. They both looked cute laughing and joking like siblings. 

PMY seemed more like she is caught between a sibling battle  :P 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

54 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Actually, Yumi gave a very elder sister vibe for me. They both looked cute laughing and joking like siblings. 

PMY seemed more like she is caught between a sibling battle  :P 

I didn’t mean she has feelings for SJ or anything. constantly slapping a man’s hands and joking around while his gf was standing there watching, that would be awkward if it happened to me in real life. But if it was in front of a co-star who you think was one of his friends, it seemed fine. It’s nothing significant, just wanna share my two cents :D 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:

PSJ body facing PMY while watching their drama :)

I just want to have a quick comment that even their applausing style looks very much alike. These two make me laugh hard. Matching styles, matching interests, matching characters. I hope things will work out nicely for them.

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, zsakikyo06 said:
PSJ body facing PMY while watching their drama :)

LOL, all the girls had cute smiles on their faces and all the guys had such Dead Pan expressions... except for PSJ who looked so like he was trying so hard not to show any emotions :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

41 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

SJ looks so invested in his own kisses. I mean I would be flustered too if I had to see the video of myself make out with my bf in front of 40 people LOL #delulu #butletmebe #todayfeelsogood

As much as I love SJ, he looks his worst there LOL. But I think the hate wasn’t bad I guess cuz I dont even know about it and I’m a bts’s fan. Kpop community is just a tiny part of the public after all. 

Props to the staff who posted this on IG despite knowing all the drama that happened recently. Honestly, i think there are a lot of shippers within the crew lol. It’s hard to tell what PSJ and PMY were thinking/feeling from watching the video but she seems slightly embarrassed as I would too if all my friends are watching me making out on TV.

I love Mr Yang and his loud fanboy screaming at the end there haha..

• Like 9
  • LOL 15

The first step is always the hardest.... Yesterday was a chaotic day..... but today is full of bliss.  So happy that Park Min Young was able to have a successful fansign.  Good to see her beautiful smile and her IG post is quite telling.  She is really happy with the outpouring of love and support.  

I love also how Park Seo Joon posted in his IG a few minutes after.  Things are getting better so I am still hoping no matter how slim the chance now of them going with the entire cast to Phuket:heart:

• Like 23

hello guys, i've been a silent lurker here even since the beginning of this thread was formed. sorry i just joined now. btw i have something i found in dc gall, i know this is also a rumor but come on let's be delulu for pleasure of our hearts as a shipper, and please maybe anyone can help me to translate the comment under that post pls pm me :)

Edited by 00runa
i think it's better to remove the link because I'm afraid there will be a worse impact that will happen. sorry guys
  • Like 18