[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

He has 16 cfs at the moment. Not sure what brand is missing from this photo

Thanks.....that's quite a lot! Not only a Romcom King, but a CF king as well :joy:

This CF was released yesterday. Look like this company sponsored his suits in the drama...LOL

For ZIOZIA

lzrENmL.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

47 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I saw in naver that PSJ recently moved near PMY's house in Cheongdam-dong. PSJ's new house(Daewoo Chengdam Royal County) is only about 700m from PMY's house(Vill Polaris Chengdam).wow..seems like He's madly in love with her..:wub:

Can we tone down a little bit more please? This can make things more complicated let's not add fuel to the turmoil. Just go with the flow and let them do what they want is privacy. I love how PMY shows she not affected by the issue and hope that nothing changed between her and PSJ. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

MY IG update:

-and my lovely fans....#seeyousoon

(she's wearing the necklace Lee Young Joon gave her...:heart:)

Much as when we see the necklace,  we will remember who gave it BUT let's face reality.  It came from stonehenge which she endorses. Just as any other item we saw,  domino pizza endorsed by psj,  tuxedo and gowns... all props and part of the drama. 

#justsaying 

• Like 12
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Much as when we see the necklace,  we will remember who gave it BUT let's face reality.  It came from stonehenge which she endorses. Just as any other item we saw,  domino pizza endorsed by psj,  tuxedo and gowns... all props and part of the drama. 

#justsaying 

Yes, I am fully aware it being an endorsement item. Can't we have fun with words anymore in this thread? A lot of my words and phrases are baseless on the gifs I've posted, and its for entertainment purposes...please don't take it so seriously.:yum:

PSJ IG update:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5

@luvspsjpmy we all know that the necklace is from the stonehenge don't be too sensitive i know that you love PMY and you just want to protect her we also do  but i think @minseojoon is just making the atmosphere light here by saying that it's from VC LYJ...

let's keep the positive vibe here.. i only visit this site since i cannot understand any other language.. 

peace  

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Yes, I am fully aware it being an endorsement item. Can't we have fun with words anymore in this thread? A lot of my words and phrases are baseless on the gifs I've posted, and its for entertainment purposes...please don't take it so seriously.:yum:

PJS IG update:

Such a long post - wish someone can translate this :sweatingbullets:

I’m guessing he is thanking cast, crew and fans?

• Like 7

Annyeong ~

Become a shipper isn't a new thing for me.i become a yongseo (yonghwa-seohyun) shipper for 7 years.it's not a short time right?what i want to say here is..i want to share my opinion and experience as a shipper.of course as a shipper our main goal is seeing our otp dating or married,but we must be a smart shipper.as much as we want they dating for real,we should remember : "This is their life not ours.so we can't force them to dating or married with who" if you are a truly fans,you will happy if your idol happy,right?and you should support them not only as a couple but also their personal project.just accept every decision that they made because they know the best decision for them.
So please don't make a comment or post something that will provoke another shippers or haters,because it'll make a fanwar and at the end it'll hurt our otp.you don't want make them hurt and sad,right?

Do not respond any negative comment from other,just stay calm and be a wise shipper.especially do not respond any negative comment from other shipper.Silent doesn't mean we are weak but it means we doesn't want to argue with someone who don't understand.because every person have their own opinion.

I just do not want their hardwork in wwwsk damaged because of the rumours.honestly i can't imagine if Kim Miso is not Minyoung,she plays it very well.i believe she can be accepted because of her own ability.she is a good actress after all.
Let's pray the best for PSJ and PMY.if they are really dating,there will be a right time for them to announce it to public.until that time come,let's become a smart shipper and always support them no matter what.delulu mind in shipper world is a must (because this is our vitamin) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when we found a similar thing between them,it's normal if we thinking that a coincidence,but we must respond it wisely.do not take it too serious,because became a shipper is should be fun.

One more important thing that i want to say,as a shipper,we must prepare for the worst scenario (if our otp is not dating).

Sorry if it's so longgg,i try my best to write this to express my feeling and opinion.kamsahamnida~ 

"Spread the love rather than bashing what you hate" :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

15 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

PJS IG update:

Wow such a long post. I feel nervous waiting for the translation haha but PROPS to SJ for posting that photo where they look so close. I totally didn’t expect it :)) 

Btw his post is half an hour after hers :P at least I feel relieved they both are doing fine now

• Like 15

1 hour ago, BINGO_O said:

Wow such a long post. I feel nervous waiting for the translation haha but PROPS to SJ for posting that photo where they look so close. I totally didn’t expect it :)) 

And we all know that picture of them in the poster was supposed to be a selfie taken by PSJ in the drama right? Well, where's his hand/arm holding the camera? :smirk:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

Yup so happy glad to see PSJ post, guess are doing fine since MY still wearing the necklace and PSJ posting after PMY they are still as usual nothing affect them, yes that should be the way lead the normal life, do not avoid anything, stay strong :)

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

i am poor at korean but i think i get the gist of what he's writing there it's mostly nothing but saying thanks to everyone who have loved and been supporting the drama, and he says that this drama wouldn't succeed without the cast and staff members who worked very hard together. he's had a great time filming this work as well. 

more or less it's about that~

anyway, there's a lot of other photographs he could choose from but... well.. *shrugs*

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Even in PSJ post on IG many people post positive comments and they want PSJ and PMY to get married in real life and saying that they are very compatible match made in heaven. Hehehehehehe. So happy that they are getting more love. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 13

20 minutes ago, Fenca said:

Annyeong ~

Become a shipper isn't a new thing for me.i become a yongseo (yonghwa-seohyun) shipper for 7 years.it's not a short time right?what i want to say here is..i want to share my opinion and experience as a shipper.of course as a shipper our main goal is seeing our otp dating or married,but we must be a smart shipper.as much as we want they dating for real,we should remember : "This is their life not ours.so we can't force them to dating or married with who" if you are a truly fans,you will happy if your idol happy,right?and you should support them not only as a couple but also their personal project.just accept every decision that they made because they know the best decision for them.
So please don't make a comment or post something that will provoke another shippers or haters,because it'll make a fanwar and at the end it'll hurt our otp.you don't want make them hurt and sad,right?

Do not respond any negative comment from other,just stay calm and be a wise shipper.especially do not respond any negative comment from other shipper.Silent doesn't mean we are weak but it means we doesn't want to argue with someone who don't understand.because every person have their own opinion.

I just do not want their hardwork in wwwsk damaged because of the rumours.honestly i can't imagine if Kim Miso is not Minyoung,she plays it very well.i believe she can be accepted because of her own ability.she is a good actress after all.
Let's pray the best for PSJ and PMY.if they are really dating,there will be a right time for them to announce it to public.until that time come,let's become a smart shipper and always support them no matter what.delulu mind in shipper world is a must (because this is our vitamin) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when we found a similar thing between them,it's normal if we thinking that a coincidence,but we must respond it wisely.do not take it too serious,because became a shipper is should be fun.

One more important thing that i want to say,as a shipper,we must prepare for the worst scenario (if our otp is not dating).

Sorry if it's so longgg,i try my best to write this to express my feeling and opinion.kamsahamnida~ 

"Spread the love rather than bashing what you hate" :)

Nice to see fellow ys shipper here:lol:

• Like 4