[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@saved2K agree!

maybe because some of the people visiting this thread are threaten and very envious to their bias coz they also witness what we witness for our OTP but they still insist their bias to PMY and PSJ not thinking what they do or did can destroy PMY and PSJ itself.

I am happy that some of the posters here are broad-minded and sensible... handsdown to all of you who loves PMY and PSJ.

let's keep our faith for the two whatever the outcome... 

still praying hard for them to become official... 

• Like 14

i'm doing this just for fun so please don't take it seriously :)

when the news broke out yesterday morning and psj's agency said no to the dating but somewhere in his house he called her to sing this song:

and after all the conversations they made, he came to a conclusion that:

okay i'll just stop here. hope you all have a great afternoon, or morning, or evening!

(it's not funny but i'm laughing at myself :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

I have deleted most of my posts here....

What started as something really fun and cool for us shippers here to feed our delulu minds were taken out and shared outside.  I felt so ashamed of myself even if our intentions are just to have some fun here.... little did we know that some people will use this to create a bigger and damaging issues to our couple.  

My only consolation today is seeing Park Min Young with a beautiful smile and being cheered and supported by fans.  I am reminded of how crucial our posts and analysis could be even if we have the best intentions in mind.

I will just use my time here to continue cheering them and appreciate the wonderful work of art they have left for us to appreciate.  WWWSK  is such an amazing drama and it is just fitting that we start talking about how well each of the cast has performed in the drama.   

Don’t feel so bad about it :( 

To be honest, at first I thought our ship was rather small and I didn’t set my hope up. However, thanks to all the analysis and findings here including yours, I had a lot of fun although sometimes I thought we were delusional LOL. 

Yesterday was such a mess. On one hand, reading those statements released by their companies, it’s pretty clear that our ship is sailing well and those findings are not completely delulu :)but on the other hand, something supposed to be shared among shippers were used against our couple and put them in an awkward situation.

I really hope the journalists were to blame, that they came across those photos on instagram rather than having some shippers pass it to them. I still see those shipping accounts digging up PPC’s instagrams even today without the awareness, purposely or unintentionally that their public posts have negatively affected PP. I find shippers tagging them on the other’s instagram posts tacky enough but trying to dig up their pasts even more and feeling proud doing so after the mess yesterday, wow, cant understand their mentality. 

It’s regrettable that we’re supposed to have fun in here but now things changed. We have to be extra careful and responsible for what we find and say from now on and I guess PP will also do the same. I dont think they will ever accidentally slip some hints on instagram for us to see and analyze like before.

Seeing MY’s smile today, I hope she and SJ are doing fine. I know both of them are very strong so they will overcome this bs together just fine.  

• Like 11

On a very different note. Would we still get bts of the last 2 episodes? Would they show a video of the wrap up party? Would they do the coffee truck? I am sorry I am having withdraw symptoms. :(

• Like 8
  • Sad 5

Don't worry guys everyone stay positive, this storm will go away after sometimes no one will talk about it... the entertainment world is tough not easy after seeing PMY's pictures today glad to see she's doing well yup these years has trained her strong and believe her family members supported her especially that someone who protected her.

Still wants to stay around just miss these two:)

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, pmypsj said:

On a very different note. Would we still get bts of the last 2 episodes? Would they show a video of the wrap up party? Would they do the coffee truck? I am sorry I am having withdraw symptoms. :(

I'm thinking of this coffee truck, it's the promise of the cast, right? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alicolumna said:

The promise was if they reached rating of 10%. Not sure if 10% for Seoul or Nationwide. If it's for Nationwide then they didn't reach it, I believe the highest was 8.6%?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, alicolumna said:

as long as the rating hits 10%, sadly the last episode went up to only 8,6% if im not mistaken. so, i don't think they will make this project come to life. moreover after this mess it's hard to gather the cast altogether..

or maybe they'll still do it, but in a private event, idk..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pmypsj said:

Maybe next week. I guess they’re carefully supervising the edited version before release it LOL

No they wont do the coffee truck I guess. The ratings didn’t hit 10% sadly.

4 hours ago, minseojoon said:

I don't know how many CFs PSJ is doing, but he's had a LOT this month. This is the latest one. Man...endorsers are really milking his VC and "aura" image :joy: This is for LANIEGE.

He has 16 cfs at the moment. Not sure what brand is missing from this photo 

04_C477_DC_4_AD0_4_BBD_9_BC5_92_CF2_AB34

16 brands: 

Laneigh

Gong cha

KT5G

Domino’s pizza

Woongjin

Hotels combined

Montblanc

Bibigo 

Hite Jinro

Jillstuart sport

Ziozia

Chilsung cider

Max beer

Kb kookmin

Ryo shampoo

Shinsegae duty free

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, pmypsj said:

If they will....usually they would upload one BTS by now. So I guess not :pensive:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

44 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I saw in naver that PSJ recently moved near PMY's house in Cheongdam-dong. PSJ's new house(Daewoo Chengdam Royal County) is only about 700m from PMY's house(Vill Polaris Chengdam).wow..seems like He's madly in love with her..:wub:

No offense meant but until proven true please don't believe anything you read from anywhere ... this post might again be taken out of context and this thread will take the blame. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1