[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, Hannah Banana said:

I'm rewatching the drama trying to find the quote that Young Joon says at the end of Ep. 16 "You are my world and my every moment, every moment was you" something along those lines. Does anyone know in which episode that quote was referenced earlier in the show? I know it came from the book "Every moment was you" but I'm trying to find which episode it was specifically said. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it! 

I think it may have been the hospital scene in episode 11! :) 

Edit: AGH, on second thought, I think it was that one scene where he was reading the book in his study/library in an orange or beige button-down??? I see it in my mind SO vividly but I can't recall the exact episode :(

Edit: 

:D This was going to nag at me until I figured it out :P 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

The WWWSK production went all out for the perfect wedding scene didn't they? It was at the Hyatt Seoul Grand Hotel.

If I did not know it is just a drama,  I would say it is a real wedding. 

Why they'll spend so much ahhh... maybe becoz a rich VP is getting married, right? 

It is really something.  In one of the grand hotels and even their attires,  the fave flowers of PMY... just like it was her own wedding.  What they really felt while shooting it .... dream that it is their own wedding?  

I really will watch the webtoon just to know the conversations... 

11 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Reveal hidden contents

88d633e2gy1ftpiyewmqyj20u00u0b29.jpg

88d633e2gy1ftpiyex4trj20u00tz4qp.jpg

88d633e2gy1ftpiyezugxj20u00u07wh.jpg

88d633e2gy1ftpiyeta38j20u00u0tvb.jpg

88d633e2gy1ftpiyez9epj20u00u0hdt.jpg

88d633e2gy1ftpiyex50jj20u00u0b29.jpg

• Like 7

I do not know where the KNetz get their story that PMY and PSJ used to date but broke up and recently reconciled. 

If there is some truth to it, my own view is that they were probably in a SOME relationship before but got busy with careers and now they are back together and considering if they will go for committed relationship.

IF this will be the case, then the more we have to show our love for them. Showing our love for them does not mean going into fanwars with other ships but to post love and support for them all the time. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, luvspsjpmy said:

the fave flowers of PMY... just like it was her own wedding. 

YES! Her favorite flower for the bouquet and her style of dress as well!!! LOL

And MY looked GORGEOUS and quite happy at the Stonehenge fansign....so glad! :blush: Her dress...same style as the wedding dress...kekeke

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I do not know where the KNetz get their story that PMY used to date but broke up and recently reconciled. 

If there is some truth to it, my own view is that they were probably in a SOME relationship before but got busy with careers and now they are back together and considering if they will go for committed relationship.

IF this will be the case, then the more we have to show our love for them. Showing our love for them does not mean going into fanwars with other ships but to post love and support for them all the time. 

Yes I agreed with you no matter what happened is the past, if they are dating now wish them the best don't dig their past leave them alone, don't wish them break up or distance because of this but of course I believe the things they went through I believe they grow stronger yes hope to hear their wedding bells and support them all the way

• Like 8

Chinggus,  it seems there is finger pointing on who is sending the pictures, etc to the reporters.  I saw familiar names here being involved in that matter.  I do not believe they are the one doing it.  BUT IT MAYBE SOMEONE OR SOME INDIVIDUALS WHO VISITS THIS THREAD AND COPIES OR QUOTES ANYTHING THEY THINK CAN BE USED TO ADD FUEL TO THE ONGOING FIRE.  There is one who is very diligent in creating pictures just to prove the issue is true. 

Chinggus,  I hate to say this But be careful on sharing any videos you have, any links,  to anyone.  With all my respect to everyone coming and joining the conversations in here,  fact is we all got acquainted with each other only thru here.  No idea if there are those who really know each other on personal basis or met each other one way sometime before.  For me,  I knew familiar names I have dealt with before and I know foremost, they'll protect PMY just like me.  

I am saying this because I feel like some shippers and fans are aiming to put in bad light shippers of PPC ... sad but when I saw names being involved in the circulation of those pics and accused of sending them to the reporters... even to the point of saying they'll file suit against them.... 

So,  as a sisterly advise to everyone,  please stop from sharing, sending and stalking PPC accounts and their friends etc.  

We cannot protect them if we ourselves are adding to what has been circulated around.   

I have no intention to offend anyone but I just had to share what came to my face as soon as I woke up.  It is no longer just reporters... it has gone as far as shippers here.. 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

She looked so happy and well rested. I am reassured she is doing fine despite the media attention over the dating rumors. :wub:

Although we can never tell from her outward appearence whether she is affected by all the recent drama, judging from the crowd i hope she is comforted by the fact that she is well loved by her fans.

She is looking beautiful and exceptionally glowing here. I think her inner beauty and calmness simply shines through. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hannah Banana said:

I'm rewatching the drama trying to find the quote that Young Joon says at the end of Ep. 16 "You are my world and my every moment, every moment was you" something along those lines. Does anyone know in which episode that quote was referenced earlier in the show? I know it came from the book "Every moment was you" but I'm trying to find which episode it was specifically said. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it! 

It is at the 1st page of this thread. He had just shortened it. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, thranduils said:

I think it may have been the hospital scene in episode 11! :) 

Edit: AGH, on second thought, I think it was that one scene where he was reading the book in his study/library in an orange or beige button-down??? I see it in my mind SO vividly but I can't recall the exact episode :(

Edit: 

:D This was going to nag at me until I figured it out :P 

Thank you!! I found it eventually too lol. Idk why I thought it was one of the first few episodes. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Chinggus,  it seems there is finger pointing on who is sending the pictures, etc to the reporters.  I saw familiar names here being involved in that matter.  I do not believe they are the one doing it.  BUT IT MAYBE SOMEONE OR SOME INDIVIDUALS WHO VISITS THIS THREAD AND COPIES OR QUOTES ANYTHING THEY THINK CAN BE USED TO ADD FUEL TO THE ONGOING FIRE.  There is one who is very diligent in creating pictures just to prove the issue is true. 

Chinggus,  I hate to say this But be careful on sharing any videos you have, any links,  to anyone.  With all my respect to everyone coming and joining the conversations in here,  fact is we all got acquainted with each other only thru here.  No idea if there are those who really know each other on personal basis or met each other one way sometime before.  For me,  I knew familiar names I have dealt with before and I know foremost, they'll protect PMY just like me.  

I am saying this because I feel like some shippers and fans are aiming to put in bad light shippers of PPC ... sad but when I saw names being involved in the circulation of those pics and accused of sending them to the reporters... even to the point of saying they'll file suit against them.... 

So,  as a sisterly advise to everyone,  please stop from sharing, sending and stalking PPC accounts and their friends etc.  

We cannot protect them if we ourselves are adding to what has been circulated around.   

I have no intention to offend anyone but I just had to share what came to my face as soon as I woke up.  It is no longer just reporters... it has gone as far as shippers here.. 

I have deleted most of my posts here....

What started as something really fun and cool for us shippers here to feed our delulu minds were taken out and shared outside.  I felt so ashamed of myself even if our intentions are just to have some fun here.... little did we know that some people will use this to create a bigger and damaging issues to our couple.  

My only consolation today is seeing Park Min Young with a beautiful smile and being cheered and supported by fans.  I am reminded of how crucial our posts and analysis could be even if we have the best intentions in mind.

I will just use my time here to continue cheering them and appreciate the wonderful work of art they have left for us to appreciate.  WWWSK  is such an amazing drama and it is just fitting that we start talking about how well each of the cast has performed in the drama.   

My other favorite couple..... 

• Like 9