[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

i went on a vacation on the last two episodes and only managed to watched it yesterday.

I've read the comments here and others and yes

1. I didnt believe the 3 years romance - even if they did, it would be during drama that they are exploring ways to date in real life. haha.

2. Both would have a lot of CFs commitments, and it would be a disaster if either parties confirmed (maybe i got influenced by Radio Romance ?)

3. I guess because of the complaints in the drama regarding the intimate scene, the last 3 episodes kisses werent that great. Everyone is just cautious.

4. Thanks to the production of the drama that we get to enjoy - should we be seeing them again,  to serve coffee to fans as part of their 'promise' when their drama achieved high rating?

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

i went on a vacation on the last two episodes and only managed to watched it yesterday.

I've read the comments here and others and yes

1. I didnt believe the 3 years romance - even if they did, it would be during drama that they are exploring ways to date in real life. haha.

2. Both would have a lot of CFs commitments, and it would be a disaster if either parties confirmed (maybe i got influenced by Radio Romance ?)

3. I guess because of the complaints in the drama regarding the intimate scene, the last 3 episodes kisses werent that great. Everyone is just cautious.

4. Thanks to the production of the drama that we get to enjoy - should we be seeing them again,  to serve coffee to fans as part of their 'promise' when their drama achieved high rating?

@realistic2280

3. There were complaints?? Must've been parents whose kids were up late and caught the scene...? Can't blame them though, it got a bit too hot in my room when I was watching it, and to think Korean summer is a bit too hot right now...:tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, MeritaG said:

I feel pitiful for them just a pair of young couple falling in love work together and intend to get marry so? Why must make things difficult for them ,yes they have contracts , they are celebrities not to forget they are also human , they have feelings, why must push them so much just leave them alone  :angry: well both now probably will stay away from each other for the meantime let things cool down we as Park Park supporters support what their decisions and now their careers hope everything will go away and leave them alone

• Like 5

2 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Attention everyone who has shipper instagram accounts I know you guys are reading here as I get to see posts here being screencapped and posted in SNS:

Please stop your "investigations" if ParkPark is real. Korean reporters are stalking you and you know what, you could harm PSJ and PMY for a lot of reasons:

1. They can be hated upon by shippers of their other ships and PSJ's fangirls 

2. For all you know,  maybe they are only beginning to explore if they can go beyond friendship and rumors can make them change their mind. PMY has traumatic experience of publicly dating with a top Korean hearthrob, she had been through a lot, so if all these rumors persist, she may avoid PSJ even as close friends and as shippers we don't want that right? :dissapointed:

3. Let us spazz over their chemistry and the drama and how cute they are together. As to their personal lives, we support whatever they want because we are all merely fans.

I totally 100% agree on this especially the underlined paragraph (so I had to quote to make sure it is repeated on the thread :)please excuse me). I got so tired of reading those ‘coincidence’ investigation until I had to unfollow some accounts because I really felt so mentally exhausted and ridiculous at their thoughts. (I don’t understand why it cannot be just coincidences like sponsored items? Likings for certain countries? Oh well, in fact, my husband and I have mobile numbers just 1 number different and we keep bumping into each other in our paths in lives previously but it was totally coincidental!)

I will just take those as coincidences where they just have destined compatibility and likings until they themselves let out any confirmation. Afterall, we feel that the are meant for each other due to all these similarities. Otherwise any spazzing is detrimental to them at this point. If there is a spark, it may just kill it. Even if they are friends only, it will lessen the meetings in such controversial situation and do us shippers no good in our hopes.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sakisuki said:

@lovely_skhamI agree w/ your analysis. 

What's interesting about this rumor is the media took what the fans have gathered and they ran with it w/ out any concrete evident (lol). Seriously all those Instagram evident are purely coincidence & doesn't really make sense. Also, they do have the same stylist so having same similar fashion pieces could be understandable. Many celebrity rec'd free designer brands, because the ideal of them wearing them is free press in itself.  So this whole thing of them actually dating (and have been for 3years), I do not believe (... and "Yes, I do ship them only if they feel the same"). Plus, all the BTS only shows nothing but professionalism between them. I feel like PMY had more interaction w/ all her previous leading man behind the scenes (same goes for PSJ w/ his leading ladies). 

However, what's strange is how much speculation/theory surrounds these two Park couple. I mean there have been no evident and we already got news they have been dating and planning to get marry.  {Here I am going "What?!!!" the heck is going on}. What's for certain is that this rumor is actually putting a lot of attention on them and netizen are now on the lookout. Even w/ the denial, it only spurs out more rumors. 

Too be honest, most of the comments I read so far actually liked the ideal of them dating. The 10% are either indifference or hates the ideal. 

I'm just kind of sad this whole rumor killed the hype of such a wonderful and delight drama like "Secretary Kim." We should have been seeing news headlines like "Secretary Kim ends on a high note" instead we got dating rumors. 

Sharing a GIF why Miso and Young Joon's chemistry should be praise worthy. 

giphy.gif

Hello! I wonder if this gif came from a video something like an FMV? if yes would you mind sharing the link for the video? Thanks!

• Like 2

Thank you for the heartfelt message @minmangfan and others who have relayed the same sentiments. 

I know that being a long time fan of PMY and PSJ that its never easy to watch and witness how much dating news can negatively impact the hard work that the entire production has put into. However this type of issue is not the first time it has happened and certainly wont be the last. As a fan we can always get too wrapped up in this sort of news because we love them as a pair. So its great to see messages of positivity from long time fans that remind us who the most important ones are. I have no doubt that both of their past experiences will prove to be beneficial during this time. We sometimes forget that fans only get to see maybe a 1/3 of what is going on in their lives so I am fully confident PSJ and PMY have their loved ones who will be their strength and support. They are loved by many in the industry so I am sure that these people will also stand by them as well. They are way too intelligent, and strong-willed to let this type of frenzy influence their personal and professional life. You do not go through what these two have gone through in their past to all of a sudden not be able to endure this news. For every negative comment there is always 10 times the amount of positive ones. We need to continuously support them in whichever way that will bring positivity to their lives and hopefully everyone will follow suit. Regardless if your a celebrity or not, no one deserves to have their private life dissected to the degree that some shippers have done but all we can do as supporters is be mindful and take action when we feel these accounts have crossed the line. I am sure if PSJ or PMY were aware of their fans willingness to deter this type of behaviour than they too will feel at ease and feel assured that we will support and love them no matter what the truth is. 

So aside from all the shipping analysis "What's wrong with Secretary Kim" is truly one of the best rom-com dramas I have ever watched. I don't think I have watched such a light hearted, truly entertaining drama that has not made me want to pull my own hair out of frustrations with how the characters deal with situations (No noble idiocy). I fell hard with these two because the talent and beauty they displayed to audiences. Every one of their scenes really tugged at my heart strings and made a forever imprint. I cant rave enough about these two and their ability to not just convey their emotions to the audience but their ability to take their roles and make everyone fall in love despite it being a rom-com. Their performance really proved all the doubters that they were indeed wrong and that talent out weighed the physical comparisons to the webtoon. Which as actors is always a result that they strive for. Nothing short of excellent from PSJ and PMY.

On a brighter note! I am so enthused that I put in my order for the DVD Cut the first day and I am itching to find out the detailed content. It literally cost me an arm and a leg for this DVD Cut and you know what I don't regret it one bit. However I am praying that despite all this controversy that this will not affect what fans would have seen if the news had not come out. Please if anyone is interested in purchasing the DVD Cut I suggest to quickly get in your order, since the DVD production relies on the order of at least 800 BLU-RAY/800 DVD VERSION otherwise production will be cancelled. Which is not an option in my book :P So Pali! 

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 10

Here are some of my favorite MVs !! What are yours?

Song: Falling for You by Ellie Goulding

@potatohacker This is the MV I used for the gif. 

Dusk Till Dawn

Every Breath You Take by Taryn Southern

Park Seo Joon & Park Min Young  [BTS] "We make a good Couple" MV 

Edited by sakisuki
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

Hello! I wonder if this gif came from a video something like an FMV? if yes would you mind sharing the link for the video? Thanks!

The video was shared on page 137. It was a great FMV, you should definitely check it out! 

• Like 3

Let’s all be positive so we can attract positivity. Look at han hyo joo and gang dong won they were both rumored dating each other and they’re photograped together in the states then denied it but still they managed to play it cool together. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, 999hearts said:

WOW. My shipper heart can't handle that amount of statements... I'd rather not translate this to prevent irresponsible shipper gossip and I'd like to avoid mistranslations as well. BUT WOW.

Does anyone know if The Fact is a reputable source or not? Because if it isn't, translators should be very careful if they plan to translate the article.

--

Edit:

Some points from The Fact article:

• Before drama activities began, there were such rumors. But PSJ laughed and answered, "I have been very busy, what are you talking about?" He admitted to have befriending PMY for a long time. In the past, there were times when they had the same stylist and they met at brand events. They were getting along as close noona-dongsaeng. [친한 누나 동생 사이로 지내고 있었어요]
  • Regarding rumors that PSJ recommended PMY for WWWSK as Secretary Kim, PSJ [t/n: PSJ's side I think CMIIW] said that PMY was cast because she fits the character and the drama, not because of the disputed claim. "It's not up to just anyone to push the [casting] decision. Casting is the authority of production companies and directors."
  • After hearing PSJ's side, PMY's side came back with a reply, "After checking, we can confirm that they are not married nor dating. They are just acquaintances."

Thanks for the translation.... ship sailing at full speed :D

Did PSJ just answer the question with another question??? LOL!!! CLASSIC DIVERSION!

And this is from the guy who kills all dating rumors asap!!! 

Anyway, looking at all the knetz comments, I do feel 2Park should be quiet till they are ready to make a public announcement of their marriage. Some of the Knetz seem out for blood... and LJK fans too!! Seriously, some fans do not know where to draw the line from reel to real.

I support PSJ and PMY in whatever decision they make - as friends, as a couple, as individuals. I love their talent and that is what they are willing to share with us at the moment. When and If they ever go public that will be a totally different celebration but till then, I am happy rewatching wwwsk till their next projects :) 

One of the knetz comments were that everyone knew 2Park were dating long time back and a tabloid covered it.... what are they talking about? Can anyone pls let me know what tabloid it was? 

• Like 10

Thanks for sharing the videos. The way they are done, you can see once again how great and explosive their chemistry is.

I look forward to seeing them at award shows but now seeing the recent dating scandal, i wonder if this will affect their chances of getting Best Couple awards. They definitely deserve one whether they are dating or not - no one can deny their amazing acting talent and the fact that they have wonderful shippable chemistry with all of their co-stars. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Thanks for the translation.... ship sailing at full speed :D

Did PSJ just answer the question with another question??? LOL!!! CLASSIC DIVERSION!

And this is from the guy who kills all dating rumors asap!!! 

Anyway, looking at all the knetz comments, I do feel 2Park should be quiet till they are ready to make a public announcement of their marriage. Some of the Knetz seem out for blood... and LJK fans too!! Seriously, some fans do not know where to draw the line from reel to real.

I support PSJ and PMY in whatever decision they make - as friends, as a couple, as individuals. I love their talent and that is what they are willing to share with us at the moment. When and If they ever go public that will be a totally different celebration but till then, I am happy rewatching wwwsk till their next projects :) 

One of the knetz comments were that everyone knew 2Park were dating long time back and a tabloid covered it.... what are they talking about? Can anyone pls let me know what tabloid it was? 

You can go crazy with all the contradicting statements. PSJ is now saying they have close noona-deongseng relationship, his rep says they only meet for business meetings and PMY’s rep says they are only acquintances.

Hmm..

Anyway, no more speculation kays!

I look forward to the wedding invites :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

May I ask a question to PSJ's rabid fan? Has PSJ ever been offered the male lead to play opposite Son Ye Jin in Pretty Noona?

59 minutes ago, strymeek said:

, Namoo rep says they only met during the drama filming and PMY's rep says they are only acquaintance.

Aren't Namoo rep and PMY's rep the same person? LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I'm rewatching the drama trying to find the quote that Young Joon says at the end of Ep. 16 "You are my world and my every moment, every moment was you" something along those lines. Does anyone know in which episode that quote was referenced earlier in the show? I know it came from the book "Every moment was you" but I'm trying to find which episode it was specifically said. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it! 

• Like 3