[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

17 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

I got nosebleed from Google Translate :sweat_smile:

Me too, i was like "That doesn't have sense dudes" but I proceeded hoping to make some connections that at the end are revealed useless..my new life goal will be that before dying I must learn Korean :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

When You say PSJ recommend PMY and dont join without her you refuse all her works without any clues like 2 girls in the WC in the drama. If you love them please stop it and become Bong Se Ra and Kim Ji Ah. They really need us this time

• Like 9

Guest 999hearts
2 hours ago, lotxsoul said:

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

Someone that can translate this article? the only thing that i undestand was about a denies on a possible marriage?

WOW. My shipper heart can't handle that amount of statements... I'd rather not translate this to prevent irresponsible shipper gossip and I'd like to avoid mistranslations as well. BUT WOW.

Does anyone know if The Fact is a reputable source or not? Because if it isn't, translators should be very careful if they plan to translate the article.

--

Edit:

Some points from The Fact article:

• Before drama activities began, there were such rumors. But PSJ laughed and answered, "I have been very busy, what are you talking about?" He admitted to have befriending PMY for a long time. In the past, there were times when they had the same stylist and they met at brand events. They were getting along as close noona-dongsaeng. [친한 누나 동생 사이로 지내고 있었어요]
  • Regarding rumors that PSJ recommended PMY for WWWSK as Secretary Kim, PSJ [t/n: PSJ's side I think CMIIW] said that PMY was cast because she fits the character and the drama, not because of the disputed claim. "It's not up to just anyone to push the [casting] decision. Casting is the authority of production companies and directors."
  • After hearing PSJ's side, PMY's side came back with a reply, "After checking, we can confirm that they are not married nor dating. They are just acquaintances."

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to this shipping world and PPC is the 1st one whom I'm cheering for. I've been monitoring this forum since yesterday and got mixed feelings like most of you. When the news of them dating broke out my heart just skipped a beat and I was really positively shocked. Even after their denials I was pretty hopeful and I still am...but one thing is troubling my shipping heart and that is PSJ's friendliness towards almost all of his co-stars, especially KJW. Although I felt something special was going on between PMY and PSJ during their shooting, I checked PSJ's interaction with KJW when they were working together and it seemed they really had fun too (No doubt why there are so many PSJ and KJW shippers, the reasons are pretty visible). Personally I would love PMY and PSJ to be a real couple but all I can do is to pray for them, and wish them to be happy whoever they want to be with. And after watching PSJ's interactions with his leading ladies, I felt he has this charm to be comfortable with other people and may be that is what he also had with PMY.  

May be I'm just trying to console my poor heart admitting the facts that anything might happen and I shouldn't be too hopeful, too enthusiastic about my preferred ship... :dissapointed:

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to this shipping world and PPC is the 1st one whom I'm cheering for. I've been monitoring this forum since yesterday and got mixed feelings like most of you. When the news of them dating broke out my heart just skipped a beat and I was really positively shocked. Even after their denials I was pretty hopeful and I still am...but one thing is troubling my shipping heart and that is PSJ's friendliness towards almost all of his co-stars, especially KJW. Although I felt something special was going on between PMY and PSJ during their shooting, I checked PSJ's interaction with KJW when they were working together and it seemed they really had fun too (No doubt why there are so many PSJ and KJW shippers, the reasons are pretty visible). Personally I would love PMY and PSJ to be a real couple but all I can do is to pray for them, and wish them to be happy whoever they want to be with. And after watching PSJ's interactions with his leading ladies, I felt he has this charm to be comfortable with other people and may be that is what he also had with PMY.  

May be I'm just trying to console my poor heart admitting the facts that anything might happen and I shouldn't be too hopeful, too enthusiastic about my preferred ship... :dissapointed:

I think you should give time to rest and stop ship for a time. Don't ship if you do not have strong feeling with your couple. Take it easy dear.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 999hearts said:

WOW. My shipper heart can't handle that amount of statements... I'd rather not translate this to prevent irresponsible shipper gossip and I'd like to avoid mistranslations as well. BUT WOW.

Does anyone know if The Fact is a reputable source or not? Because if it isn't, translators should be very careful if they plan to translate the article.

--

Edit:

Some points from The Fact article:

• Before drama activities began, there were such rumors. But PSJ laughed and answered, "I have been very busy, what are you talking about?" He admitted to have befriending PMY for a long time. In the past, there were times when they had the same stylist and they met at brand events. They were getting along as close noona-dongsaeng. [친한 누나 동생 사이로 지내고 있었어요]
  • Regarding rumors that PSJ recommended PMY for WWWSK as Secretary Kim, PSJ [t/n: PSJ's side I think CMIIW] said that PMY was cast because she fits the character and the drama, not because of the disputed claim. "It's not up to just anyone to push the [casting] decision. Casting is the authority of production companies and directors."
  • After hearing PSJ's side, PMY's side came back with a reply, "After checking, we can confirm that they are not married nor dating. They are just acquaintances."

Thank you! Ooh, PMY's side is a little harsh (if true). Not even friends, just acquaintances :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Lol after reading The Fact article, I feel so strong about them. So weird right, but this is so same like Song Song. lol lol I just wait to see if it's true or not with so much fun :D

Korea entertainment is so small, no secret can be protect for a long time, I'm so confident to wait the truth. My feeling told me just not take so long. Thank you for sharing info you guys. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lotxsoul said:

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1729437.htm

Someone that can translate this article? the only thing that i undestand was about a denies on a possible marriage?

Please correct me if im wrong, based on what i read and understand that this article just cleared up all the rumours about them - from dating, marriage plan and rumours about PSJ recommendation of role KMS to PMY. 

PSJ agency said that they're not dating and also doesnt have any plan for married (they said : in the middle of the busy and hectic schedule how can PSJ get married - my shipper heart get a little hope as they're not totally denied it), and PMY cast as Kim Mi So is totally because PMY's ability and all the casting process is 100% from director and writers, so all the rumours about PSJ will only gonna take the role if PMY cast as KMS is not true. 

It maybe not that kind of article that we want, as its not confirming their relationship. But this is an article that will cleared up all those bad rumours, as all the korean reporters now trying to prove they are dating using our shipper annalyst on instagram and there's many comment who now said bad things about PSJ and PMY. 

They brought up BJH for PSJ - that get a lot of hate bcause knetz thoughts that BJH cheated with YHM and Lee Junki dating scandal for PMY - as they said that this isnt fair for LJK and her ex-gf to get all the hate and broke up while PMY is also has bf when shooting MEC2. While as we know, PMY already cleared up and said that she and LJK are still friends and that at the time of shooting both of them are clearly talking and act as a friends, but the editing make them look like flirting. PSJ also denied all the rumours about BJH 2 times, but knetz still believe they were dating and throw a lot of hate to BJH by themselves.

But we know how knetz are, they will find anything from our parkpark couple just to hate them. 

I think, for now on, as shipper and fans of both of them, we shouldnt spread baseless rumours or speculation as that only gonna harm both of them. 

If they were really dating or not, the only things that we could do are support them. 

Buuut, to raise our hope, PSJ's agency CEO said on the article, that the truth is both PMY and PSJ already know each other for a long time as they have the same ex-stylist and have been a good friends since then (well, he said 'nuna-dongsaeng' relationship). So there's still a hope guys, that someday they will confirm about their relationship at the right time like SS couple!! ❤❤❤❤

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

In one night...our ship hit a turbulence, went through a major storm, and whipped in a huge tidal wave. It's sad that the ship got hit so soon, and in just one night, the rumored news overshadowed the beautiful ending of the drama that was created by Mr. and Ms. Park. The water will calm down eventually and our ship will continue sailing peacefully. If not together, then we support them separately.

I would take whatever articles, news, and comments by fans/antis/reporter with a grain of salt. Nobody knows the truth except PSJ and PMY. Until they confirm themselves that either they're in a relationship with each other or with somebody else then I'll believe it. Let the haters/antis do what they do best...at the end of the day, it's just shows how insecure they are about their ship. We don't have to defend or stoop to that level and remain mature, civil, and respectful in ours...okay everyone? :blush:

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, ash623 said:

Please correct me if im wrong, based on what i read and understand that this article just cleared up all the rumours about them - from dating, marriage plan and rumours about PSJ recommendation of role KMS to PMY. 

PSJ agency said that they're not dating and also doesnt have any plan for married (they said : in the middle of the busy and hectic schedule how can PSJ get married - my shipper heart get a little hope as they're not totally denied it), and PMY cast as Kim Mi So is totally because PMY's ability and all the casting process is 100% from director and writers, so all the rumours about PSJ will only gonna take the role if PMY cast as KMS is not true. 

It maybe not that kind of article that we want, as its not confirming their relationship. But this is an article that will cleared up all those bad rumours, as all the korean reporters now trying to prove they are dating using our shipper annalyst on instagram and there's many comment who now said bad things about PSJ and PMY. 

They brought up BJH for PSJ - that get a lot of hate bcause knetz thoughts that BJH cheated with YHM and Lee Junki dating scandal for PMY - as they said that this isnt fair for LJK and her ex-gf to get all the hate and broke up while PMY is also has bf when shooting MEC2. While as we know, PMY already cleared up and said that she and LJK are still friends and that at the time of shooting both of them are clearly talking and act as a friends, but the editing make them look like flirting. PSJ also denied all the rumours about BJH 2 times, but knetz still believe they were dating and throw a lot of hate to BJH by themselves.

But we know how knetz are, they will find anything from our parkpark couple just to hate them. 

I think, for now on, as shipper and fans of both of them, we shouldnt spread baseless rumours or speculation as that only gonna harm both of them. 

If they were really dating or not, the only things that we could do are support them. 

Buuut, to raise our hope, PSJ's agency CEO said on the article, that the truth is both PMY and PSJ already know each other for a long time as they have the same ex-stylist and have been a good friends since then (well, he said 'nuna-dongsaeng' relationship). So there's still a hope guys, that someday they will confirm about their relationship at the right time like SS couple!! ❤❤❤❤

I agree with you,  this is positive article for me. 

• Like 5

Not sure what PSJ's schedule looks like, aside from the previous announced filming of his movie on August 14th. But this is PMY's schedule for end of July to August so far. :blush:

July

• July 28 : STONEHENGE Autograph Session
  • July 30 :  Live Interview with Weibo
  • July 31 : PMY Media Interveiw

August

• August 01 : PMY Media Interview
  • August 03-09 : PMY PhotoShoot for GRAZIA September Issue .
  • August 10: Samsung Galaxy Exclusive Fan Party in Singapore (with Kim Joong Kook)

Her August 03-09 photo shoot is probably overseas (maybe Singapore since she'll have to be there August 10th). What's the chance of getting my wish for them to do a couple photo shoot with Mr. Park? :smirk: So base on her schedule, it's cutting pretty close to the Phuket trip (August 13-18), so hopefully she'll make it.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

One word: Gongshow! 

Is everyone just exhausted with this as much as I am. We can only imagine how tired PSJ and PMY are. There's now been countless translations of the agencies responses to the exact same question are they dating? No they are just colleagues. For one like most translations go, it can get quite difficult to translate Korean to English sometimes for Hangul it doesn't completely translate 100% to every english word in the dictionary. For the FACT article I looked at it and "acquaintance" is not the word I translated it as, more like "they just know eachother" LOL Anywhoo they all mean the exact same thing. I find it funny NAMOO has to check with her, but at the same time she only signed with NAMOO at the beginning of the year. So the development of her rumored relationship with PSJ would be unknown to them. Either way its obviously not the time to divulge anything more than that of close colleagues.

Im baffled by the amount of interest in regards to the statements because its the usual standard for the news outlets to go off of one statement and thats it. This is like rapid fire, to see if any one will crack which is why everyone is contacting a supposed source.... interesting....

In regards to the rumors of them dating by said commenters, I mean honestly where did the rumor come from if there really wasn't evidence and no fan is going to go off of the interactions at AAA to conclude that they were dating. I am particular interested in the Naver comments because as international fans we are limited to any sort of information that doesn't involve SNS and Media. Where there is smoke there is a fire burning and so far its still burning because in my honest opinion rumors like that don't just come out of thin air like that. Even some fans are aware if it. To elaborate AAA occurred Nov 15, 2017 and sure he must have been busy from Nov 15 till the said rumors started which was January 6, 2018 so from where and how do you go from a Nov 15 table seating to all of a sudden a full fledged rumour which was known and acknowledged by Korean fans. So obviously there is a cover up to some degree because of the CEO's comments regarding PSJ and PMY said relationship. I mean they even admitted they followed each others works so for me something is going on and because its already been debunked that they just met during filming. At the end of the day its how they want to handle everything, I think that they really do have to come together and be more aware of the statements given because as far as fans are concerned this entire thing is even more suspicious then ever before.

Also to add there is a lot of emphasis going on that publicly dating or acknowledging a romance is not a good idea just because of the nasty shipping comments, careers and etc. etc (obviously a laundry list of reasons not to come out). I read some comments saying that they would rather them wait till they are basically about to get married to finally come out (Give it 2-3 years). So again the best idea is no confirmation, straight denial, no full fledged proof so therefor this is what fans of the drama and fans of the couple will get. 

*What I found very sweet was how adamant PSJ's agency was in regards to the statement of whether PSJ had any influence in the casting choice of Kim Misoo. "

5 hours ago, 999hearts said:

Regarding rumors that PSJ recommended PMY for WWWSK as Secretary Kim, PSJ [t/n: PSJ's side I think CMIIW] said that PMY was cast because she fits the character and the drama, not because of the disputed claim. "It's not up to just anyone to push the [casting] decision. Casting is the authority of production companies and directors."

There's nothing like calling out PURE BS to protect the people you care about. Being responsible and having the utmost respect and consideration are attributes that tend to be very lacking in regards to things like this. Thank you for all the ladies or men who have been so relentless in providing proper translations and a mature insight to this entire thing. If you cant ship responsibly then don't do it at all. 

• Like 21

Park Min Young, Kang Ki Young, And More Comment On Conclusion Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Capture.png

Spoiler

In a video released by her agency Namoo Actors, Park Min Young shared her thoughts on the drama. The actress appeared as the lead Kim Mi So in the romantic comedy.

She began, “I was happy every second while acting as Mi So, and nervous and joyful along with her. I often thought while living as Mi So and not receiving any stress, ‘was there a time I was ever this happy?’ Every day was a fun day of filming that made me think this way, so I think it’ll stay with me even more.”

She continued, “The original work of ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ had many fans, and it was a drama that had many expectations and concerns, so I also was worried. It was a drama where I tried my best.”

She added, “I don’t know if [the viewers] realized my sincerity or the completion of the drama made me that way, but many people said that I looked like Mi So, so it was a meaningful drama for me. Unlike other dramas, this was the first time where I happily wondered ‘What can I do to make it more fun, funnier?’ So, it was a happy drama for me in many ways, and since it also received so much love, it was a happy drama that I could not ask more of.”

Park Min Young concluded, “What’s important now is what lies ahead. Since we happily let Mi So go, I’ll be back with a good project. Thank you for loving Kim Mi So in ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,’ and I hope you’ll send off Mi So with a pretty smile with me. I’ll see you next time.”

cr: soompi

• Like 4

Hi everyone,i've been a silent lurker for all this while..but after what just happened recently,i dont think i can be silent any longer,i would like to share my thought on this issue.tbh,i was so mad when the first dating report came out.I mean,how can they use shippers' evidences as their main proofs?that was ridiculous.even my little sister can come up with better article.and now the issue is getting bigger and bigger,im worried that this might ruin their relationship/friendship or whatever it is.the chances to see them working together again is getting slimmer and slimmer.I dont understand how one can be so toxic by spreading false rumours towards psj and pmy.the filming just ended and they barely get to rest and now they have to deal with this bs?poor them.all we can do right now is to be their sera and jiAh.Please report or flag any malicious comments/articles if you happen to see them.Anything we read/see in this thread should just stay in this thread &pls dont share it in other social medias especially ig,that toxic place*smh.how i wish this thread has a password or something.sorry i f u guys have to read my rants this early morning,i just cant help it.have a nice day everyone!

• Like 9

@lovely_skhamI agree w/ your analysis. 

What's interesting about this rumor is the media took what the fans have gathered and they ran with it w/ out any concrete evident (lol). Seriously all those Instagram evident are purely coincidence & doesn't really make sense. Also, they do have the same stylist so having same similar fashion pieces could be understandable. Many celebrity rec'd free designer brands, because the ideal of them wearing them is free press in itself.  So this whole thing of them actually dating (and have been for 3years), I do not believe (... and "Yes, I do ship them only if they feel the same"). Plus, all the BTS only shows nothing but professionalism between them. I feel like PMY had more interaction w/ all her previous leading man behind the scenes (same goes for PSJ w/ his leading ladies). 

However, what's strange is how much speculation/theory surrounds these two Park couple. I mean there have been no evident and we already got news they have been dating and planning to get marry.  {Here I am going "What?!!!" the heck is going on}. What's for certain is that this rumor is actually putting a lot of attention on them and netizen are now on the lookout. Even w/ the denial, it only spurs out more rumors. 

Too be honest, most of the comments I read so far actually liked the ideal of them dating. The 10% are either indifference or hates the ideal. 

I'm just kind of sad this whole rumor killed the hype of such a wonderful and delight drama like "Secretary Kim." We should have been seeing news headlines like "Secretary Kim ends on a high note" instead we got dating rumors. 

Sharing a GIF why Miso and Young Joon's chemistry should be praise worthy. 

giphy.gif

• Like 15