[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

23 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I was a MinMin Shipper but looking back at it now, that time both of them were still young in their mid 20s and for celebrities of their stature especially LMH it was meant to fail. 

I do hope PSJ and PMY learned lessons from WWWSK how to deal with the public if ever they are indeed dating. Again, I don't believe the 3 years relationship. Maybe a year? Hahaha

i'm thinking about the same though that the "ssome" phase has long past and it feels to me theyve been in a relationship for a year or a year and half. i don't know how relationship works between two single attractive people who are interested in each other, because ive never been in one but im pretty sure they didn't take long to comit a relationship. i mean, why would you flirt for a whole year when it takes 8 seconds for people to fall in love with each other, isn't faster the better? lmao no! im joking.

ugh im sorry for being incoherent *bows knee-deep like go gwi nam*

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

We got a lot of clues primarliy from one source - THE STYLISTS!!!! So here is hoping the stylists continue to feed us more information that they are all hanging out together!!! 

Do they usually stick to the same team of stylists or does this change from drama to drama? Just curious...

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, eva21 said:

They are not against PMY but against her link to PSY... all types of fans in this world some are selfish and dominating want to keep PSY to themselves, some are from other other shippers groups. They do not wish PSY to be attached or link to her so they bash PMY... that's why as I mentioned earlier Korean female artiste is always the one who suffer usually they will find ways to avoid these unnecessary troubles

What you said is reality in Korea and really,  I cannot understand that.  Such unreasonable possessiveness. 

It was the same case with LMH that time.  They do not want her for him just because he was a famous actor.  And it was career over her (if my memory serves me right) and that's history.  So if ever, if ever the one for her must be one to stand strongly beside her , protecting her. 

On the other hand,  I see in her how she has matured and what her life's experiences has taught her and how she has become a strong woman.  And I can also see that her career might be as how we see as her priority now,  but when the right one comes,  her career will come second.  

At the end of the day,  no matter how famous you are, how rich you are,  you would want to go home into the welcoming arms of your loving husband and children where you belong.   

Sorry for mentioning a name for better explanation. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I don't understand when the news reporters based their news on the shipper's investigation. :joy:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=85327

As much as I think the two will be great together, I would suggest that the newspaper is simply pulling an effing click bait. You can't find a more perfect time to generate clicks and readership using these two: not even the morning after the grand finale of their hit show. I cannot say for certain if the two of them are together (let alone 3 years), but I highly doubt that the newspaper has anything concrete that they're sitting on.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

I don't understand when the news reporters based their news on the shipper's investigation. :joy:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=85327

i don't know about the whole article translates (why is it so tacky piling up the proofs that havent been proven either) 

but in the comment box someone is mentioning about "them seeing each other and breaking up but then rekindling"

oh well.. if that's the case...then.....this 3 years dating statement could be true? or not. 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, ash623 said:

Been silent reader this forum since WWWSK ep 1 but after today news i can't help but  write my thought here!! 

I watch all PMY drama since SKKS and love her since then because she's so smart, nice, charming, and pretty not only from the outside but also from the inside, i love how the way she answers all the interview in such elegant and smart way. As for PSJ the only drama that i watch are witch's romance (i ship him with UJH, because he's soooo sweet there) and She Was Pretty (This is the first drama that i got second lead syndrome, i prefer HJE character with siwon and i don't feel any chemistry between HJE character and PSJ character there, maybe because i see them as siblings in KMHM), and for Hwarang and FFMW - i can't get myself to watch it after ep.1, i only watch FFMW scene for the second couple - their story is really heartbreaking)

Actually what make me things that something is really happening between PMY and PSJ are the BTS, not because they are so sweet there or they are so close, but because how PMY always try to control herself and trying to look really professional there, it's totally diff with all her drama BTS before, esp in healer, she doesn't mind to hold or hug JCW there but in WWWSK she's more cautious with the camera - and as far as i know, PMY is bubbly and super active, she's really love talking and smile - but not on WWWSK BTS, it's like she doesn't want anybody notice that there's something between them. And for SJ, he's look more comfortable and sometimes you could find him smile and doing a little aegyo to PMY. 

I really invest all my heart and pray to this couple, the only ship that i care is Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung, but i never did something like read the article on naver like today and  read all the comments on Naver Article. I'm doing this because i wish that they're not bashing PMY and throwing hate to her like what they did when PMY and LMH dating years ago . Well there's still some people who said PSJ is too good for her because her before PS or some people who said that PSJ is more match with KJW,  but i'm glad that people who said that they're good for each other and support them is much more than those haters.

this is the comment from below article (which still #1 article on naver) and i found some interesting comment like (Please correct me if i translate it wrong, i'm still learning korean) : 

SC이슈] "열애NO" 박서준X박민영, '김비서' ♥케미→열애설 해프닝(종합)

누가 올해 1월쯤에 네이버 지식인 댓글에 박민영 박서준 사귄다고 이 글 성지가 될거라고 올렸었음 개소름돋는다 -- op said that someone left comment last Jan on naver said that PMY and PSJ is dating, so she/he got shiver remembering that comment 

- 얘네사귐ㅋㅋㅋㅋ왜 구라쳐;; 그쪽에선 다 아는사실인데 -- op said : they were dating kkk why?;; all people there (i think the ent people) already know the truth. 

- 그냥 모른척 해주자 솔직히 우리가 알아서 뭐하냐 -- op said : cmon, just pretend we don't know (about them dating) we already know about this, so what

- 박민영인진 모르겟지만 박서준 윤식당때보니 뭔가 여친있는 느낌 이었는데 ㅎㅎ 윰블리한테 친한 누나 이상으로는 안대하고 좀 거리두는듯 보였음.. 정말 일만하고 -- op said: i don't know if it's PMY, but at Yoon's kitchen, PSJ behavior looks like he already has a girlfriend. He treat JYM like close sister. Totally just bussiness relationship. 

- 전에 트위터에 헤어샵에서 박서준이랑 박민영 사귄다고 했던 글 봤었는데 사실이 아니래도 좀 소름이다 -- op said : i saw on twitter a while ago that PSJ and PMY dating at hair salon, i don't know if it's true or not, but it creeps me

AND THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT

첫 키스신 메이킹때 박서준 키스하곤 (립스틱) 다 먹었쓰 ~ 하는데 박민경 그냥 살짝 웃으며 눈흘김 .. 얘네 뭐지 싶었다는 _ ? 아무리 친해도 하기 힘든 멘트 같은데 . -- op said : at BTS of their first kiss, after the kiss PSJ said : 'i ate (PMY'slipstick) all of it' and PMY only gave him a little smile and look. As much as they have a close relationship, that kind of comment it's not something you could say easily. 

but whatever it is, dating or not dating, i just wish the best for tem, esp uri park min young~ 

Some shippers noticed PSJ manager had liked PMY's pics December and January. They were not working together yet that time.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

but in the comment box someone is mentioning about "them seeing each other and breaking up but then rekindling"

oh well.. if that's the case...then.....this 3 years dating statement could be true? or not. 

Wow! If this is true, then this relationship is very precious them and imagine the hardships they been through on off and on again in a relationship they will cherish each other more :) if it's true no worries for them they will do their best to maintain it well ... they overcome this time.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Some shippers noticed PSJ manager had liked PMY's pics December and January. They were not working together yet that time.

Would it be far-fetched if during the AAA in November 2017, both were already in talks and aware of each other about the drama offered but not fully confirmed until 2018? I mean, this happens quite often. When celebs are rumored to be in a drama together, fans would pay close attention to managers or anybody associated to the particular actor/actresses and watch their action in IG (weibo, etc)-who "liked" or "followed" who and what. And usually that's like a hint when it's linked back to the actor/actresses. I tell you...fans are quite an investigator, as proven here :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@ash623 thank you for your insight and info about knetz.. So everybody become speculated right know because PPC give us chance to see the evidences, i.e from their sns: coincedence more than 3 times, then their cautious action towards each others in bts, the gazing look from PMY, and their amazing onscreen chemistry.. Thats why we have this strong feeling that they are an item..

But I still have this question in my head, if they already in a relationship, why they decide to took the role in romcom drama which will lead to the dating rumors? 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, luvspsjpmy said:

What you said is reality in Korea and really,  I cannot understand that.  Such unreasonable possessiveness. 

It was the same case with LMH that time.  They do not want her for him just because he was a famous actor.  And it was career over her (if my memory serves me right) and that's history.  So if ever, if ever the one for her must be one to stand strongly beside her , protecting her. 

On the other hand,  I see in her how she has matured and what her life's experiences has taught her and how she has become a strong woman.  And I can also see that her career might be as how we see as her priority now,  but when the right one comes,  her career will come second.  

At the end of the day,  no matter how famous you are, how rich you are,  you would want to go home into the welcoming arms of your loving husband and children where you belong.   

Sorry for mentioning a name for better explanation. 

Super true!!! Knetz are super crazy to the point they can ruin someone career and life. Why would they do that? Unlike in other countries when someone is dating it’s okay but in korea waaah their life is ruined. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

But I still have this question in my head, if they already in a relationship, why they decide to took the role in romcom drama which will lead to the dating rumors? 

Good question, to my delu again pardon me... probably both agree to test water to the public to see whether what's the response from them, majority acceptance or totally failure then they might release the dating news accordingly but I guess for this time they might have deny and probably release the news later no doubt alot of fans supported ParkPark but also alot of basher and have to protect PMY ,just let nature takes it course.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, luvspsjpmy said:

Chinggu,  sorry to ask but your reaction to the news was understandable but ibam just curious what did your husband say after you woke him up and then found out not true.  :o

Hahaha! He gave me a surprised and concerned look and asked what happened or if I had a nightmare (since I literally shot up from my bed). I realized my silliness and quietly said, "I think the leads in the kdrama I'm watching are dating! I ship them in real life!" He rolled his eyes and went back to sleep. Lol!! Then I went back to fervently going through social media to confirm the news. 

4 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

I know what you mean. Woke up to find out they are dating and it was a false rumor all in 5 mins. It was almost like the agencies had their responses ready for some rumor like this to come out. 

Now we need to wait for their interviews and see what responses theour Park couple give. 

I'm more Worried about PSJ cause he is notorious for killing his dating rumors. I actually admired thay bit of him but now find it annoying :blush:

Yeah, a strong denial from either one of them, most especially PSJ, will be heartbreaking for me. Sure, I can drink the Kool Aid and believe that not everything that comes out of their mouths is the truth moving forward. But I really wish that there would come a time where people, specifically Knetz, would just allow celebrities to live their lives and have the freedom to come out in the open with their relationship status. I mean why is it that Westerners aren't this possessive over their Hollywood celebrities? How does admitting one's relationship affect how many brands he/she can endorse or what drama/movie he/she can participate in? Why is it even included in their contract clause? When and how did such controlling and unfair demands on celebrities all start? It just boggles the heck out of the my mind. It's a mindset that I can never truly comprehend. 

And you know what I noticed that's so painfully obvious? PSJ walks into the wrap up party with bouquets and gifts, but not 1 is given to PMY. Why? I guess because men don't prepare gifts? But really, it all translates to why she gets more hate... Sad really that as women we can't support each other more. Must haters tear down another woman to make themselves or their anointed one feel far more superior? It irks me. 

Whew! Rant done. Sorry friends. Just had to let it out. :confounded:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

They are dating but they are pro actor too. So if have good chance for their jod. They will do it. And I think they want to act together at least one time in life. Cause when they announce they're dating or get married no more chance to work together :)))

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

@ash623 thank you for your insight and info about knetz.. So everybody become speculated right know because PPC give us chance to see the evidences, i.e from their sns: coincedence more than 3 times, then their cautious action towards each others in bts, the gazing look from PMY, and their amazing onscreen chemistry.. Thats why we have this strong feeling that they are an item..

To tell the truth, I’m more and more convinced that they actually dated before they got offered to this drama although I was very skeptical at first.

btw if they actually dated before, I think they just wanted a chance to work together becuz why not? They’re both actors so isn’t it better to do all the steamy hot scenes with your significant other than see them do it with some random girl/boy keke.

One interesting thing about PMY and PSJ is that they had amazing chemistry with their co-stars, leading to many dating rumors after their drama ended so probably they dont mind another one. And tbh the public seems more accepting towards couples who are co-stars cuz they have a sense of familiarity and at the same time, those couples also get many supporting fans. Basically it’s unusual for them to work together after dating but it’s understandable for me. Recently a couple who are not as well-known (I dont remember their names) also starred in a drama together and it was revealed later that they dated secretly for a year.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

Recently a couple who are not as well-known (I dont remember their names) also starred in a drama together and it was revealed later that they dated secretly for a year. 

Those are in drama Waikiki. In this, they even had love line with other person not themselves and they acted so "pro". But as I remember they separated recently.

So a chance that PSJ n PMY already dated before filming is possible

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

From I read from this thread, PSJ manager liked PMY's old pics in IG recently during WWWSK airing and he did the same thing with PSJ previous costar too during the previous drama airing.

Correct me if I'm wrong 

• Like 3