[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

omomo, dispatch came out with a non-dating rumor news!!!

Is that even legal for Dispatch to do??? break a Park-Shippers heart??? :bawling:

:joy: I am not sure why i find this so funny? I had no idea that dispatch disproved rumors too.... i thought they were only about the

" Breaking news, So and So is dating" *releases photos* type of of thing? this is more under the  "Breaking news! So and So is not dating! " does not release photos*  category. Wow that's crazy. Are they diversifying, or am i just new?

Edit: What is that i smell? Is it the smell of fish?

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

9 minutes ago, Sum Babe said:

If shipper could get hurt easy like that. They should not go with ship. Lol cause maybe you guys will be broken heart many times. :)))

It's ok I can live with that as long as Park Min Young is ok..... this is my 4th ship with her.   Her happiness is my happiness....Btw, don't take my words too seriously.... I am always ambiguous hehehe

6 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

:joy: I am not sure why i find this so funny? I had no idea that dispatch disproved rumors too.... i thought they were only about the

" Breaking news, So and So is dating" *releases photos* type of of thing? this is more under the  "Breaking news! So and So is not dating! " does not release photos*  category. Wow that's crazy. Are they diversifying, or am i just new?

Edit: What is that i smell? Is it the smell of fish?

It came more from a hurt pride maybe????  Wahahahaha...... dispelling rumor from someone who is known for creating rumors

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

It's ok I can live with that as long as Park Min Young is ok..... this is my 4th ship with her.   

Don't worry PMY will be okay.... someone already jump onto front end to protect her :) it's my 2nd ship on her and I hope the last one, I really hope she finds someone she loves and tie a big knot

• Like 12

Now they have to join the team on their trip to prove that the rumors are bot true Why? Because if they do not join them it shows that the two of them avoiding the rumor and it for real. Hehehehehehehe they have no choice. Hehehehehe. Please universe make them real. Chebal. I will let them be for now but pleasee!!!!!! Make them real and be happy with each other. I will wait please this is my second time i failed with Rain and SHK BUT THIS TIME PLEASE MAKE PSJ AND PMY REAL EVEN THEY DENY AND DENY IT. CHEBAL!!! :cry:

• Like 7

For whatever its worth,  Dispatch has to deny but look at thecgeading:  From PSJ's side.".  

And they had to deny because they are on the brink of being stopped or closed.  Theres news of the letter with numerous signatures to have them closed. 

Funny... really funny news here, news there,news everywhere.  WWWSK is really Legendary Miso :)   Smile of Mysterious Mona Lisa lolssss kekeke 

But then again,  has anybody thought or wonder if even their colleagues are not asking or thinking whats with these two ..???? .. waaahhhhh.  :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

its fine, people say what they wanna say. (not only the reporters/journalists but the fans and the other couple shippers) we're not in their (PSJ&PMY) shoes and humans feelings can be really complicated so.. we can only wait and hope we'll hear good news from them soon. im saying this out of concern bc i saw some of the fans are taking things too seriously. lets also try to respect others opinion and ship. in the end, celebs are also normal people who wants to love, have the desire to date and get married. be cool and mature okay? B)

Edited: in the mean time, i'll be here lurking so do post your opinions regarding the dating news too. :wub:

• Like 9

Actually Dispatch is in a lot of hot water in regards to there preferential mistreatment of YG artists. There has been an outpour of disapproval of there attempts to get "their" news which led to a petition shutting down Dispatch or putting heavy restrictions in garnering news that would invade the privacy of celebrities. The petition is in now the stage where the Government must review the companies actions and make a statement on the whole controversy. Dispatch is NOT going to be releasing any breaking news articles for some time until the "DISPATCH Vs YG" is over.

Don't forget Dispatch is a media outlet just like the other media outlets. The article is saying that a source from PSJ said that they are colleagues  and the rumour of them being in Love is not true. Same thing as the other articles, no different then the denial coming from his agency. They are just reiterating the other media outlets, saw the news, asked a source and got a statement. Nothing to see here people. 

Anyways both agencies denied and will keep denying it so don't be surprised if everyone even their mothers deny it lol. It isnt going to change their stance. Like some of us had said, time will tell, the drama just ended, she still has some media interviews to do and they have the Thailand trip.This drama may receive love internationally so they may be offered interviews by other countries. So it is not good to act on anything even if the rumours are indeed true or not

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, MsMinnieFran said:

" Song Song denies another dating rumor" they say while sitting on the dating pictures.:joy:

Yes but this time their statement sounds more like defending themselves, their reputation lol .... if the rumor were true dispatch will have photos lol..... why I find this really funny.  Dispatch has to really step in.... like in a court room of rumors.... saying something like.... your honor we don't have the evidence so this is not true :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Woah that dating rumor really moved our thread several pages in a couple of hours. I have so many thoughts about all these but cannot compose a coherent post at the moment (aka sneaking in shipping while doing production work). I will just enjoy reading now and speak my mind later.

Aigoo at times like this I wish I were working for Korean show business instead. It would be interesting knowing all the insider stories.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

40 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

omomo, dispatch came out with a non-dating rumor news!!!

Is that even legal for Dispatch to do??? break a Park-Shippers heart??? :bawling:

I have been a silent lurker but I feel the urge to address this. Dispatch is considered as the “mother of dating news” because they reveal couples but that does not mean anything that came from them is a solid confirmation. They are just like any other media outlets, they report stories from other sources too. In this case, both agencies denied the rumors, so Dispatch reported it; not Dispatch confirming the claims about them not dating. At the end of the day, Dispatch is just a news outlet. They have no power to confirm or debunk anything. Got it ?Just wanna clear this off. Plus this post is obviously coming from PSJ fan, so..... don’t take it seriously. Rumors surfaced, agencies denied & that’s about it. No need to figure out which reports are legit and whatnot.

At this moment, regardless whether the rumors are true or not, we need to do our due diligence as a fan. We support them for their career. However, whatever lies in their personal life, we can just cheer from afar & be happy as long as they are happy.

Edited by psjpmylbn
  • Like 17

10 minutes ago, audreyreign13 said:

its fine, people say what they wanna say. (not only the reporters/journalists but the fans and the other couple shippers) we're not in their (PSJ&PMY) shoes and humans feelings can be really complicated so.. we can only wait and hope we'll hear good news from them soon. im saying this out of concern bc i saw some of the fans are taking things too seriously. lets also try to respect others opinion and ship. in the end, celebs are also normal people who wants to love, have the desire to date and get married. be cool and mature okay? B)

well the best thing to do is just to avoid conflict with anybody.  Just stay cool.  If you want to spazz.... keep it confined here because this is a shipper's thread afterall..... we are free to feed and encourage our delusion with always a tinge of caution from everyone.  Only young fans would engage in fanwars I guess.  More mature fans do this shipping thing only to destress and have more fun and for friendship not to waste time on fanwars

• Like 5

I guarantee everyone both agencies,  both teams,  #ParkParkcouple even PDNim and their friends are ALL reading, monitoring every site ...  

Give us a smile Park Miso :)  Oh please not your dagger look unnie :) 

Annyeonghasaeyo to ALL OF YOU !!!

Happy reading ...  

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@jaslinnj i think that dispatch's head line is citing the same words as other news outlets. 

i know that you or some of us getting slightly disheartened by this denial but don't we all wish for them to date happily without them having to admit this as truth? i, as much as the majority, want this to be true but i think this gotta be the wisest way one can only hope, being in a relationship where only their little circle know about is more less than a hassle as of now.

so stay positive chingu, it may not be the time yet :)

• Like 6

At least IMO good for dispatch to emphasize the 3 years not true  because somehow bitter fans of MEC2 were trying to use this 3 years period of dating news to say how unfair that only LJK was bashed harshly for dating in secret when PMY was doing the same thing. No one expected it is going to turn this way right.

I know we get excited - their chemistry too out of this world  to ignore it  - to the point Koreans come out with this term "mang- bang".

Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's performances are called ' Mang-bang. '

(Delusions : People who enjoy delusions)

This means that the romance between the two seemed too real.

source <http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201807241735144110>

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, potatohacker said:

May I ask... I know some of you here are also shippers of SongSong cos I didn't really follow them hmm how did they answer the dating news after they have denied it? Were they cool about it?

SongSong agencies denied several times but both of them no direct denial. Well for shippers of their other ships it may seem denial but if you look at it now both SongSong were only laughing off rumors. No direct "we are not dating" words 

• Like 9

On second thought.... I have mixed feelings about dispatch stepping in ... it could also be good for both PSJ and PMY.... as a Park Min Young fan, I am just so happy that things are going well with her career now and what worries me more is how this rumor will affect all her hardwork negatively.  Now, I hope all these denials will help calm the storm and just leave them alone for now.

• Like 10