[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Hi hi.. thread is not active, as there were less news by the couple... the ship is still sailing right?:ph34r:

Then i read that Park Seo Jun next drama is with Han so Hee?... eh, Park min Yong is now filming with Song Kang?... Coincidence? :D

Sigh, yes i wish PMY would go bk to saeguk drama ... she was great in SKK Scandal and Queen for 6 Days... imagine both of them in saeguk, as leads i mean:heart:... awsome .. :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys long time no news here.

Hope everyone is doing well in 2022. 

Valentine day ! Yayy lovely!

And PMY posted such a lovely pinky sweet of her:fullofhearts:

But guys, i see a lot tag PSJ there. Why? You guys dont have too. There are too many @bnsj_2013 :sweatingbullets: 

kindly stop doing so. Its her instagram. I had to say it out loud. It is not pretty there. Instead you guys go shower her with valentine love.

Beside, he knows when to check on her lmao. So dont worry guys. 

Anyways, I hope we can prevent such tagging too much because it is their private ig so do not worry how couple can check out themselves. They know better haha!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

This is a reply from an interview right after WWWSK not a recent one. They have been silent on the relationship since then. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rainbow_unicorn5 said:

This is a reply from an interview right after WWWSK not a recent one. They have been silent on the relationship since then. 

I thought it sounded familiar... but it did say 4 years after the drama ended, if im not mistaken.... i assumed that it was recent :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/29/2022 at 3:32 AM, realistic2280a said:

Hehe... so its finally the end of the park-park ship... it was fun while it lasted.. :D

I do hope that they are still good friends..:heartxoxo:

I think they and their staff have a very good "cooperative relationship".  All those "coincidences" and "lovestagram" required coordination and communication.  For four years the Park-Park ship gave us so many crumbs to keep our "shippers' hearts" hopeful.  Our mascots - Simba and Leon - even have their own following.  Wishing both PSJ and PMY the best.  

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...