[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Excited for his commercial :fullofhearts:

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE when PPC always have SAME interests. And it's within SAME period! 

Suspicious? *nod*

Coincidence? 'Destiny' maybe :joy:

This is one reason why I'm so happy to be part of pps.

I am enjoying this so much haha

Me too. And to add make things easy for us he’s the talker, she’s the doer :issohappy:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

PpS are so happy yesterday. LoL! And why wouldnt we be?? The second PMY posted that IG update of her golfing... I was soo happy! :lol: Then before the day ended.. PSJ updated too! Not only we had that we-so-missed same day update... we also got that Nike shoes again.. and now they just told the whole world they are both golf beginners! :wow1:

But let me just put this one here.. cos I couldnt understand why on earth would WKorea allow badly edited pictures of their guests to be posted on their feed. The pictures were already deleted on their IG but it already caused damage!  Let's just cleat one thing... because other "publications" are making an issue out of something that is not .

20201028-110515.jpg

See the difference?? They edited her photo sooo bad! They made her eyes and mouth bigger and changed the color gradient even the color of her hair changed! Ugh! I was sooo mad at WKorea for what they did to her picture! She looked sexy and pretty on that event and they did that?? The irony that she attended and supported an event for a good cause... but because of ther terrible photot editing, they caused her bad comments from people on the internet who did not even fact checked! 

She didnt do anything to her face.. it was distorted by some people in the entertainment world who are so obsessed with camera filters and photo editing! :rage:

She doesnt need those filters and photoshop! She can serve beauty and sexy on a platter by just being herself!

I hope this wont happen amymore moving forward. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, zashi23 said:

See the difference?? They edited her photo sooo bad! They made her eyes and mouth bigger and changed the color gradient even the color of her hair changed! Ugh! I was sooo mad at WKorea for what they did to her picture! She looked sexy and pretty on that event and they did that?? The irony that she attended and supported an event for a good cause... but because of ther terrible photot editing, they caused her bad comments from people on the internet who did not even fact checked! 

She didnt do anything to her face.. it was distorted by some people in the entertainment world who are so obsessed with camera filters and photo editing! :rage:

She doesnt need those filters and photoshop! She can serve beauty and sexy in a platter by just being herself!

I hope this wont happen amymore moving forward. 

Why did they do that? I saw the IG post of he Editor-in-chief of WKOREA she even said “I thought I saw a Barbie doll in real life.” And then they will just edit the beautiful pic of PMY. She doesn’t even need those kinds of filters. Even without make up PMY is a natural beauty. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cheyleeting said:

Why did they do that? I saw the IG post of he Editor-in-chief of WKOREA she even said “I thought I saw a Barbie doll in real life.” And then they will just edit the beautiful pic of PMY. She doesn’t even need those kinds of filters. Even without make up PMY is a natural beauty. 

I hope they seek out who was the final editor for her picture and deal with them :angry:. I don't see any others that were violated like her picture was. On a happier note, isn't she amazing?!! :love: She has so much talent in so many areas I could understand why PSJ could love her to the moon and back. And I quote from "Tinkerbell": "Once you are into her, it is hard to be out of her. This is Minyoung's charm. Don't tolerate, don't forget it. Tinkerbell is behind you Park Min Young." Along with all of the rest of us...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

A little late to greet PMY on her 14th debut anniversary.. But still, we won't stop to celebrate such an amazing and beautiful person as her. :heart:

Screenshot-20201107-020255-Instagram.jpg

And people who admire her just keeps on growing even though she's not always present on social media these days and she hasnt updated her vlog for months. 

Well, she is irresistible. :heart:

IMG-20201107-020153.jpg

No. 7 is indeed her number.

701k minyons subscribed on her vlog...

7.7 million IG followers... using those numbers.. 7+7=14... 

14th debut anniversary :blush:

And here's a very creative yet touching poem made by a fan. 

Just to sum up every PMY fans' feelings.

All the gifts sent by fans to her from different parts of the world are all beautiful! The dolls, the flowers, the balloons, the warm, heartfelt messages... all LOVE!

:heartxoxo:

• Love 8

• 2 weeks later...